Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
Hello!
Welcome to the forum!
-
Happy Birthday Lara Croft wherever you are!
Happy Birthday Lara Croft wherever you are! Also it's it's I can't believe it it's an amazing 10 years for LCO today Tempus Fugit boy I tell ya.
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
lol cool welcome to the board JC!
-
Hi all
I'm ok how are you?
-
Surprise gift for Tom@LCO
nice pic thanks!
-
Invincible - Croft's Band
That was so cool.
-
Atr's OlgaCroft
Wowzer that's a lotta work there... Awesome work thanks for sharing
-
Watch Spike VGA Tonight tr 9 debut trailer likely
I didn't see anything HUM-BUG!
-
Watch Spike VGA Tonight tr 9 debut trailer likely
Watch Spike VGA Tonight RUMOURS: Other names that have cropped up in the last couple of weeks *Left 4 Dead 3 - Linked to 'Murder Your Maker' teaser, unlikely. *New Resident Evil title - Linked to 'Murder Your Maker' teaser, also unlikely. *Tomb Raider - Reboot confirmed earlier this week, debut trailer likely *Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Logo spotted in recent advert, linked to the game's handheld of the year nomination. *New SXX title - A mountain peak teaser has hinted to the return of gaming's favourite snowboard series but for now it's still a rumour.
-
Is it possible to connect my PS3 to my computer?
I think it would only be possibly if you got a tv tuner card and went the through the cable port on it with an RF adapter for the ps3 and then channel 3.
-
Tomb Raider 9 Revealed
The Official Doc I got in the email today from Eidos. LONDON (December 6, 2010) – Square Enix Ltd. is excited today to announce TOMB RAIDER®, the new game from Redwood City based studio Crystal Dynamics. ‘After a brutal storm destroys the boat she was traveling on, a frightened young woman is left washed ashore on an unknown beach. On her own but not alone she has only one goal, to survive.’ Here begins the first adventure for a young and inexperienced Lara Croft in a story which charts the journey of an ordinary woman who finds out just how far she must go in order to stay alive. “Forget everything you know about TOMB RAIDER, we are exploring things that have never been done before in this game,” said Darrell Gallagher, Head of Studio, Crystal Dynamics. “This is an origins story that creates Lara Croft and takes her on a character defining journey like no other.” For more information on TOMB RAIDER please visit www.TombRaider.com or follow TOMB RAIDER on Twitter @TombRaider
-
Hey to everyone
Welcome to our forum! Feel at home you are among many Tomb Raider Fans here.
-
Square Enix Files For Ownership A Survivor Is Born
Looks like the rumors are heating up even more. Story Here
-
Temple in Cambodia Renamed to Angelina Jolie Temple
Lookie Here for the story
-
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
-
Online-Coop ?
PS3 patch came out today. PC soon.
-
ANGELINA JOLIE STATUE
Impressive work! I'm sure they'll be sold in a hurry Thanks once again for sharing!
-
Happy 37th Birthday, Kratos, my friend!! 40! Updated 2013
Happy Birthday! Have a great day!
-
Game uninstalled from steam
I can understand using Steam with the co-op and all but I prefer the old school way of having a disk to install. I'm playing ball with it this way for now but if all games are download only with strings attached I'll just use the console versions.
-
Happy Birthday Sir Tom of LCO!!
Thanks peeps!
-
Happy Birthday Gia!
It's Gia's Birthday today! Happy Birthday and many more! Hope you have a great day!
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
Too early to tell... most teams are flip flopping atm.
-
Look what they say about Lara on this page...
Lara is a Poacher!
-
Anyone playing Guardian of Light on the 360?
Hi! I started playing and I must say it is different. However it is a lot of fun to play! worth 1200 ms points or 15 us for sure. Just finished the 3rd level onto the spiders woohoo!
-
XNA Lara 3D Tomb Raider Underworld Application by Dusan
Send me a pm with your email and I'll send it until I get the downloads back up and running.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.