Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

  1. Kitana walked to the temple entrance and stopped. Standing there were Sindel and Raiden. She ut her hands on her hips and smirked. ''Long time no talk Raiden.''she said smiling. ''Hey, mom.''
  2. Chasity grabbed a flashlight. ''I say right.''Chasity didn't wait for an answer, sh just took a wild guess and went with it. Walking through the path, Chasity remembered the strange writing from the cave. ''You guys! The writing from back at the caves...is on the walls. If only we knew what they said.''Chasity sighed heavilly and then came to a halt. There were 3 paths infront of them. One going forward, and the others to the sides. ''Which way?''
  3. OMG the eyebrow thing! She looks so awesome doing that I wish I could do that.
  4. Here's some pics of my sisters, me, and our new dog Marley! (Bob Marley ) I'm the one in the middle, the other girls are my wacky sisters. (No the one on the left is not high) That was retardation to its fullest! Brought to you by my sisters
  5. Its supposed to be on the back of the CD's box. I think I still have it, when I find it I'll edit this post, but now that you mention the Harry Potter games...do you by any chance own the second Harry Potter PC game? I lost that code. If you know please post. I had it already cuz at school I found the CD box under a desk and copied it, but then lost it again How shameful of me Mod edit: CD key removed.
  6. OMG The Angry-teethshowing-Face!!! I that face. It kicks t-rex butt
  7. AWSUMNESS She looks gorgeous!!! She looks really good in Black&White pictures...and in big jaket thingymabobs
  8. ''I loved that! Very entertaining.''Chasity giggled, hoping not to get slapped. ''Anyway, which way do we go...a-and what if we find ourselves in the dark? Do we have a lightsource?''Chasity looked at Sonya, hoping she was prepared. That would be one of them.
  9. Her head looks like its made of water
  10. ''Well,''Chasity started, ''We barely know him, but we do know that he's after the Scion and that Lara Croft and this guy are after him.'' What was his name? ''Um...Tino and Lara...''
  11. ''Well, we better get going if we want to stop Elcrone. I bet Tino and Lara are in there already, but what happened to Zack?''Chasity asked. ''Forget that I asked. Let's just find our way to the Scion before it falls into Elcrone's hands.''
  12. OMG!!! *hugs Morph to death* Thanks!!!
  13. Chasity didn't hear her, she had almost had a panic attack. They had almost fallen into the spike-pit. We...we could've died... Chasity gulped. ''What was that Ven?''Chasity said, looking in awe at the tomb. ''Oh, wow...''she said, you could hardly hear it.
  14. Yay!!! Purple and Morph, oh and the plot is great.
  15. ''Oh...I see.'' ''I suppose we do, but we need a plan. We can't just drive back the way Helen came!''Chasity retorted. ''Plan, plan, plan, plan.''she muttered.
  16. OMG These are brilliant! I love the water. I'm picking one and making it my wallpaper straight away
  17. Now if we could only make it from 16 to 1 Hehehe
  18. LOL!!! Yeah, but I wouldn'tv spend too much. After all, I only want a few things I don't have money for. Oh, and not really. Too much popularity is difficult too manage!
  19. Exactly! Like, if you don't know someone, but you hear them talk like that you don't really know she's a bad-a** tomb raider like her That's intriguing to me lol and yes it is smooth and calm
  20. Chasity had landed on her butt. ''Ouchy!''she said getting up, she feel so hard her back got hurt too. ''Huh?''Chasity looked at the marks in confusion. ''You're probably right, but you could be wrong. Yuo wanna investigate some more?'' Chasity looked at t he bike wide-eyed and slowly walked towards it. ''I dunno..., but I want one!'' ''Maybe you should leave it there, I have a bad feeling.''Chasity answered looking nervously at what Ven was doing. ''Probably. Okay, can we just hurry up?'' Chasity yelled. ''Its that witch!'' Chasity threw her leg over the bike and held tight, looking back at Helen and thinking That was too close. She let out a sigh of relief. ''Yes! Its the scariest I've felt ever, but its the best feeling ever when we got away.''Chasity returned to herself after being in panic-mode and giggled. ''Where will we go? And...and how do you know how to ride?''
  21. LMAO! That looks cool I'm gonna try that out. Nice lil story Von Croy
  22. LOL!!! Hey, didn't you try letting go to see if she died or not? Maybe she woulda just gone right through
  23. ''True.'' What a greedy son of a gun! ''So, what do we do?'' ''And?'' ''Seriously?''Chasity raised and eyebrow. ''Well, I guess it should be fun; we fly off of bars all the time. Right Ven?''Chasity said with a grin. This is gonna be interesting. ''We all are! Right, Zack?''Chasity said. We need someone with some experience with us. We're in Peru for God's sake, I don't know about anything or anyone here!
  24. Well, *ahem*...um...no... I just...no, I don't know about that...um...
  25. Chasity, once again, stood up and brushed the dust off her pants. ''Elcrone, Tino, and Lara are long gone. Now, do you wanna leave the same way we came in or do we find a shortcut.''Chasity said, but she was thinking, No way I choose option one! Either I find a shortcut or I make one.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.