Everything posted by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara
-
Screenshots from TRL
Oh, dear...You beat me to it. Did you need it with the arrows or do you play on another console? Since this thread is called screenshots, I took these when I was bored: Hip Hip Horray! A bug perhaps? It would be cool if Lara could breakdance, but I don't think that's gonna happen.
-
Currently Playing...
I'm playin' Legend again Almost done with everything, though...
-
Mortal Kombat RPG
That means I'll hafta' re-watch all them movies cuz I forgot the story! I saw 'em years ago, when I was a lil kid so I probably didn't understand anything
-
Screenshots from TRL
I can't seem to find it online so tomorrow I'll replay the level and take some screenies for you if you still need them
-
alternate route over collapsing floor in Nepal
Ooooh! That woulda been useful when I first bought the game!!! I kept dying, but I'll still give it a try. Thankies
-
Members' Pics
Lovin' the pics guys! Unfortunately, I don't have any other pictures of me...I just hate being infront of a camera. I much rather be on video then in a picture.
-
Mortal Kombat RPG
I choose Kitana!!! About Kitana: Princess Kitana is over 10,000 years old, although she appears only to be in her mid twenties to early thirties. Through the years, she has risen to great importance, first as the loyal stepdaughter of Shao Kahn; then his enemy, tearing herself away from his grasp and freeing her home realm of Edenia; and then leading an army into Outworld to combat any chance of Shao Kahn rising to power again. Kitana is a strong combination of discipline, intelligence, love and perseverance. She shared a subtle love interest with Earthrealm champion Liu Kang, until he was murdered by the Deadly Alliance. She has aligned herself on the good side, despite her loyalty to Shao Kahn for most of her life until learning the truth about her past and real family. (This has been an excerpt from Wikipedia.org) Picture of Kitana: What a busty lady...
-
The Official Tomb Raider RPG!
''I don't care much for the wallet.''Chasity said, followed by a yawn. ''I'm not used to this type of thing, I'm usually doing some work on the bars or at home being lazy.'' ''You're probably right. Do you wanna check it out.''Chasity suggested. She stood up and brushed the dust off herself. ''Oh, what now?!'' ''Whatever you say Ven.''Chasity lied back down. Oh, crap. What a pleasant surprise, a visit from the crazy b----! ''Whatever you say...'' Drag queen! Chasity gasped as the freezing cold water caused her piercing pain at the thighs and legs. ''O-okay...''Chasity said. Warming her arms to make up for the pain in her legs. Chasity got up and went through the passageway as fast as she could. She turned her head after a while and found that Ven was right behind her after blocking the passgeway. Ven and Chasity found Zack shortly after.
-
Next Gen Graphics cards
I have no space on my comp. for Legend so I'm currently trying to get all the outfits and time trials over on my sisters comp. She has plenty of space for that graphics card and I'm thinking of getting one. We'd both be happy to play in Next Gen. for a change. Thanks for the card name, I'll be searching for it online later
-
future TR ideas
I got it for PC like you and I think that would help
-
New Karima Adebibe Photoshoot
OMG *slaps self* I think I got the hots for Karima ...oh, well. What can one do?
-
The Official Tomb Raider RPG!
Chasity lowered her head when she heard Ven's story about her dad. ''What? Why?'' ''I see...you can go and come back up cuz I'm too tired to move.''Chasity lied down on the cold, hard ground.
-
Angelina opens up about Brad and the kids
Agreed.
-
Angelina got divorced
I dunno why that's wrong. Well, I would get married and then have kids, but I still think its okay. Anyway...*sigh* WHAT?!?! If that's true I'll die. I was so sad when Jen and Brad broke up and now Angie and Brad? NOOOOOO :(
-
Favourite TRL Outfits
It woulda been fun to have her run loose like that in Nepal. Her hair in the cold wind, and then she slip because of her heels But really it looks nice but I preffer the ripped with a pony, but the heels can stay
-
The Official Tomb Raider RPG!
''What's wrong?'' ''Sure.''Chasity grabbed the bag next to her and gave it to Ven, then looked at Zack. ''You okay there partner, woulda' been a deadly fall.''Chasity got on her knees and looked over the ledge. She then stretched her legs out, stomach on the floor, and raised her feet like if she were on her bed. ''Ugh, that looks so cold it makeks my head hurt.''she sat back up. ''But don't worry, I'm an excellent swimmer. I woulda' gotten you outta there in no time!''she then looked to Ven. ''You had some bleeding at the back of your head. Do you even know who that b*tch was?''Chasity said, remembering her arival. God she wnated to kill her now!
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
OMG The cuteness...too...much *falls over* By the way I loved the tiger pics and the bengal!!! I looooove all those wild cats, they're sooo kewl
-
The Official Tomb Raider RPG!
Chasity gasped as Ven fell over unconscious. Chasity gave her a nasty glare. Who the f*ck is that?! she thought as she watched her leap off. ''Ven?''she said. She looked to see if the back of her head was bleeding. Thank the lord its only a little! she thought, looking at the wound. Damn it! There's nothing to clean it up! I hope she doesn't get an infection. Chasity scoot a bit closer to Ven and gently put Vennesa's head on her lap. What was she supposed to do? Then she felt water hit Vennesa's and her head. She looked down and it was Zack! ''I don't know!!! There's no rope or anything. Maybe you can find a steady foothold on that wall and then climb up and reach the ledge, I'll help you up.''Chasity said, examining the wall. It had a few good areas to hold on to.
-
Not sure if these screenshots been posted !!
Thanks Hardkore and j7wild! I'm so excited. lol
-
Favourite TRL Outfits
I loved the: Classic, grey Special Forces, Urban The black bikini ( ) Too bad their just for the manor and *dum dum dum dum* The goth!!! LOL
-
Tomb R.Legend:Real Environments
I can't see the pics EDIT: There they are Wow, that thing is like the game! That's cool
-
The Official Tomb Raider RPG!
Chasity got tired of waiting for Zack to wakek up so she left him there. He was a big boy, he could handle being alone. Chasity reached Ven, it looked like she didn't want Lara and Tino to see her. Then, when Ven ran off, Chasity didn't know what to do. Follow Lara or follow Ven? She took of in Ven's direction, everything was happening too fast. Ven was on the floor, then on her feet, and then the bridge was falling. Chastiy tried to keep up, she jumped and grabbed the ledge with one hand, almost slipping. Ven was already up, she put the other hand on the ledge and pulled herself until her knees met the ground and then just fell over. ''That was so close.''she said, panting. ''Scariest work-out ever, huh?''she sat up. ''Lara's gonna whoop Elcrone's a** when she reaches him.''she laughed and got up. ''Where to? I have no idea where I am, but neither do you...right?''
-
My Tomb Raider Legend Wallpapers!
I love how you added lil butterflies and flowers and bugs xD Very creative! Good job
-
Lara Croft Pictography
I love the lil gallery you got going on! Everytime I see Lara it makes me wanna do pilates xD
-
Alister Vs. Zip
Exactly why I picked both, they were the one's keeping me happy when Lara was dying. I love those guy
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.