Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

  1. Most of that it true; the controls are tricky. You have it on PS2 or something? On the computer, it took me little to get the hang of the f_cked-up angles and her not jumping (and dying all the time!)
  2. My Lord! Jenny, where have you been? Edit: Nice piccy, btw. Gorgeous as always.
  3. OMG, LOL! The most realistic to me were the Osbornes; maybe you can check 'em out if you know the museum website ('cause I forgot what it was.)
  4. Nice piccy Lara_Legend! Here's a random one of me at the Hyatt in Miami. My grandma caught me off guard folding a paper (WTF?!) and took a pic. of me. Everyone's telling me I look kind of like AJ in this pic. What do you guys think? Edit: Here's just a few from the Wax Museum in NY! WITH AJ AND BRAD! (who looks weird, btw) On the plane with my sis. I look weird, but look; it's Spielberg (SP?)
  5. Sorry I haven't been on in a few days, but I'm back now! 'Been having some internet problems (ask Experience! pfft) and they fixed the connections up today so I hope my internet stops b_tching now. Glad to be back!
  6. Their gorgeous, Raider-Fan! I love that song.
  7. Awww BP, Rafa is sooo cute! Nice piccies everyone
  8. Awww, that's so cute! I agree, it was a little blurry, but still a well-made and funny vid. <_< Thanks, Trinity
  9. Oh, cool! I give my congrats to all those websites, since I've seen 'em all. Very good sites, btw! You GO Tom LCO Rocks
  10. LOL Even though I love Lara, I gotta' say, those two videos were friggin' histerical! Thank you for sharing, Fusion.
  11. Welcome to you both! I'm also bilingual; English and Spanish Disfrutense a LCO!!!
  12. LOL Thanks for that laugh Shrensh! Aww gosh, now I'm sad 'cuz I haven't had time to go to Babbage's (SP?) or Gamestop and get myself one. Better go this weekend.
  13. OMG That one about the killer cat killed me for real! I was LMAO Kitties and their cuteness!!! Thanks Fusion
  14. You mean Karima? Of course she is Heehee They're all stunning, though.
  15. Oh, the suspense!!! Natla alive?! OMG, I need popcorn Too much information left unsaid!!!
  16. Oh, cool! Never saw this thread. I need to snoop around LCO's topics more Well, perfect games, huh? Well, I really enjoyed The Sims and The Sims 2 games. It's a hilarious game to play sometimes, but you can write stories on both of 'em and make movies with The Sims 2 so I though that was an awesome idea. I also like that they have a strange language and I've memorized it from playing so much. Crazy sh_! Another awesome game is GTA. I mean, there are some great cheats, but I die so easily. Still, it's all good fun or bad... and TR! I couldn't forget TR. The plots, the cut scenes, the graphic improvement over the years, and Lara Croft herself. You don't need cheats for this game; Lara's all I need LOL! Silent Hill 3 was kick-__, too. Creepy Great graphic quality for every level to get you creeped out and awesome monsters Yep, there are some really great games out there
  17. Oh, cool! New members joined and old members are back Welcome Lara-Fans and I hope y'all stay forever LCO is the best!!!
  18. LOL You guys are great! I loved the dress bit Crazy stuff, man.
  19. Tom You're way too lucky. Glad you enjoyed it! Longer than Legend? Hell yeah! Thanks Tom
  20. Her page is awesome!!! I saw Karima's aswell Both very nice pages. I see Karima does a lot of TR advertising on her page LOL. Thanks for sharing with us!
  21. yaaaaay!!! I love it Sudi, thankies
  22. kk Sudi, thankies
  23. Hey everyone, just wanted to stop and say that everyone's new sigs are beautiful! EDIT: BTW, can anyone make me a new sig. with this image: and faded in the backround: any pic of Angelina Jolia as Lara or just Lara herself that looks good with the pic of Amy. It shouldn't have to say anything specific besides my username unless you want it, too. I would really appreciate it


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.