Everything posted by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara
-
Silent Hill
OMFG I NEED THAT GAME!!! *ahem* Sorry fr the caps..; but ommfg I haven't played it and I don't even have a PS3. I'm dying for one and, now, I'm dying for this game!!!
-
Everything about Movies & DVD
I loved that movie! Ohhhh SM3, I can't wait to see that one! EDIT: I'm watching The Wedding Planner! Mathew is gorgeous!!!
-
Tomb Raider 2 discussion
w00T!!!New and original is super great with me, add me to the people that don't wanna' be god-moded and I'm in!!! (like always
-
YouTube
LOL BP, thanks for sharing that Good laugh. Poor Conan, must've been annoyed hahaha
-
Members' Pics
Loved the pics P!
-
The Sig Station
Wow...that's really great Morph!
-
AJ is at it again
She's doing something good, but I agree with AJ. 4 kids is a lot! I'm 1 of my mom's 4 girls and I'm the oldest, it is stressful. But its her decision...
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Its very warm and cozy here Lady Lara Croft Welcome all newbies! I hope you all enjoy LCO and for long, too.
-
Angelina should marry Brad Pitt
Oh....TT^TT That's so sad! May Angie's mommy RIP and may Brad and Angie continue to love eachother and their kids
-
Official Anniversary Site
Thanks 4 the link, Chase!
-
Members' Pics
I must say that, BP, you make a great pirate! ARG! Nice pic Chase
-
Happy Birthday Lara
Happy B-Day Lara, Keep your sexyness for as long as you can!!!
-
Members' Pics
You're hair looks so good on you that way!!! I love it.
-
Mortal Kombat RPG
Kitana smiled and continued to drink from her huge water bottle. When she was done, she shoved it in her bag and went to change into her spare clothes. Sure, Baraka surprised her a few times, but she had won and she was satisfied with how she fought. >>>FF>>> After changing, Kitana took a seat near Raiden's and waited for the next battle.
-
The Sig Station
Sudi all the sigs you made ar great. @ Gia: I love your new sig. and Morph's! You guys are so awesome Its almost crazy how Sudi makes 'em all.
-
Mortal Kombat RPG
Kitana bowed before Raiden with a smirk across her face. Baraka was showing his teeth and blades, ready to kick Kitana's a**. ''Don't be so confident!''Kitana said, her hands on her hips. ''Look who's talking.''Baraka retorted. Kitana and Baraka both charged at eachother and just when Baraka was gonna strike with his blades Kitana did a backflip and kicked his chin. Baraka fell back, but he got back up quickly. He had to think fast because Kitana was already running towards him. She threw a punch, which he dodged and he kicked her feet off the ground. He then grabbed Kitana by the hair and pulled her up. Just when he was gonna punch her, Kitana stuck both her fans into his arms and pulled them out and then slashed his face with them. He grabbed her arm and threw her on the ground. Kitana kicked, but she missed. Where did he go? Kitana got back up and looked around. She heard laughing from behind and quickly turned around. Baraka was coming at her ready to kick her face off. She tried turning her head, but she was too late. She received the full kick and landed on her face, blood dripping from her nose and mouth. She coughed a bit of it out and then glared at Baraka while he smiled evilly. Its on Tarkatan boy! she charged at him and jumped. She was so close to punching him, but then he stuck his blades out and two sparkling purple balls were soon seconds close to hitting her face. She dodged and landed on her knees. Baraka walked towards her; he planned on stabbing her in the back, but she surprised him with an uppercut and threw him flying backwards. she smirked and got up, throwing her hair over her shoulder and waiting for Baraka's recovery. He stood up and they faced eachother. What is she gonna' do now? Baraka stared at Kitana, but trying to think up a surprise attack got him lost in his own mind. Kitana took the opportunity and finished him with a series of kicks and finally stabbed her fans through his thoat. ''Did that hurt?''she kicked the fans deeper into his thoat, but then pulled them out. ''Yeah, sorry about that...'' Not! she giggled in her mind. ''
-
Mortal Kombat RPG
Kitana smirked when she saw she was fighting Baraka. This should be interesting. and then she quickly walked upstairs to her room after simply waving goodbye to Raiden. She needed to rest, but she would wake-up early for a bit of training.
-
Awsome Screenshots!
OMFG!!! *faints* WOOHOO
-
Mortal Kombat RPG
Kitana was just about to cut the Edenian pie when she saw Sindel walk in. ''Oh...''Kitana looked down at her dress and smiled. ''Thank you.''she said, and then ate her piece of pie. ''Yes, do tell us. That's just what was on my mind.''
-
Sceenary
I liked Ghana and England. They had a cool and complex design
-
The Official Tomb Raider RPG!
Chasity paniced as she saw the almost unconscious Vennesa. She was freezing. ''Thanks for the cloth Sonya, but Vennesa is freezing. Anything for her?'' ''Then help me carry Ven there.''Chasity looked at Vennesa's pale face. ''Poor thing. I would kill for a hot bath!''
-
Members' Pics
Oh shucks! Thanks Purple
-
Mortal Kombat RPG
Kitana was sitting in a chair in her room playing around with her hands thinking of what to wear to dinner. She had brought a few options, but it was hard cuz she had brought her three favorites. It took a while, but she finally got up and decided on the less reveiling one. It was a black halter with a navy blue bow on the waist with the bow showing on the back. The dress was a right behind the knee because she liked her legs so she didn't cover them all. She wore little saphire earring to match her bow and walked downstairs.
-
The Official Tomb Raider RPG!
Chasity slipped just when Sonya did. Sonya's leg had made contact with her foot and sorta pushed he in. The water did the rest. ''Sorry to say that that rope won't work considering I'm right behind you.''Chasity said, her hands to the sides. She tried avoiding any sharp object, but missed one that was on the wall. It cut her shouder. She yelped in pain and put her hand on the wound. She then looked up and saw that the tunnel was gonna end. ''Brace yourselves girls!''Chasity said thinking I hope its not a long fall...
-
Mortal Kombat RPG
''Very well Raiden.''Kitana answered and watched Raiden disappear. ''Hm...he seems very much the same as the last time we talked.''Kitana smirked. ''Oh, well. Guess I'll have to wait 'till tonight.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.