Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

  1. That sound really, really cool! I can't wait for the game. The other day I walked into Babbage's and saw a paper with "Up-Coming games" and I think I almost fainted when I read it and remembered Underworld would be coming out fairly soon.
  2. YAY! Thanks BP!
  3. That is so disappointing to hear... But it's a good thing you posted this 'cause I was psyched that it was coming out since I hadn't seen Jack do a movie. Now I'm just sad! Jack, fix yourself up man...
  4. OMG! Purple that looks so great on you! I couldn't get one of those one ever; it doesn't go with me at all.
  5. It's a book?! Wow, this is at the top my my "late memo" list. Thank God I found this post, now I can buy the book that I never knew egisted. Yay to Ms. Croft for mentioning it! *gives a Yay! balloon to Ms. Croft*
  6. ROFL! That is you j7! Awesome pic. btw.
  7. 33. Rendition (?) She is looking for her hubby. EDIT: 42. Isn't this one No Country for Old Men?
  8. 1. We Own The Night 6. Resident Evil: Extinction (?) 9. The Orphanage (It's a Spanish horror-film I'm dying to watch!) 19. Beowulf 35. Ratatoille (?) Well, it's an animated mouse's hand! Or so I think... 38. Perfect Stranger 43. Next 45. Nancy Drew EDIT: 27. The Seeker (?)
  9. Aww, Merry Christmas everybody and thank you TRF. Oh, yeah... Where is Kramer and where is Angel_Trent? That is such a good question, I haven't seen them at all in a couple of months. Well, wherever they are, I hope they have a good Christmas and a very happy New Year!
  10. Nice piccies Mike and AWESOME zombie make-up Rika! BTW, I like the siggy. EDIT: I cut my hair today! Can it go in the gallery? I'm quite happy about how it turned out. Me and two of my three sisters being stupid for the camera! Me and my mom (her name is Laila, too). I caught her off guard! I just wrapped my arm around and went "Smile." My sisters, Jolie (her second name; her first name is Jolie) and Malia (her second name also; her first name is Angela). We're missing my other sister, Nabila Cocco. We all have second names. Mine is Mia; Laila Mia. Let's see...oh! Here's a piccy of Cocco: That's one WITHOUT make-up! She's just 12 years old, she looks fine WITHOUT it. Gosh, I wish she could see that. There ya go. I was bored?
  11. That was scary, j7! I've never actually shopped on Black Friday, so I've never witnessed that chaos. Those guys filming at 5:30am seemed to be havin' fun, though.
  12. That game looks really interesting! I saw it yesterday at CompUSA, but I don't have a PS3 (yet!). I think I'll buy it.
  13. Is that your real hair, Mike? Ish cool! This is a recent one of me and a friend after watching Saw IV: And here are two from a Halloween party; I was a 5-year-old murder, but my chainsaw ain't in the piccy:
  14. LMAO (literally)
  15. Those are some intense pics, Jen! I wanna do that someday...
  16. Recent sleep-over I had with two of my best friends! From left to right: Gabriela, me, and Clarianne. Gabriela and I were high on Sour Patch Kids and Clarianne was tired; poor thing... Happy Times! EDIT: Yes, I got little bangs and I had my hair up. LOL
  17. Cutey-Patooty MP!
  18. You can find almost all piccies of me here: My Facebook Profile The most recent are of Peace One Day at my school!
  19. Oohh! You look pretty, P!
  20. LOL! I barely got through the first BloodRayne! Why couldn't they just stick to the plot? Though, even if they did, it might've still sucked (knowing Uwe.)
  21. That's awesome, Jenn! I always think about trying that someday... Oh, and thankies to Aide for: Edit: Can I call you Aide or is there some cute nickname you'd like me to? I get freaked-out when people change their usernames! Heehee
  22. Very pretty, Lara_Legend!
  23. Here's one of a few days ago, at a friend's house: My boyfriend and I having a tender moment on my friend's fountain; another friend took the piccy without our permission, but it came out cute. P.S. I know my a_ is big enough to have its own orbit, just don't say anything!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.