Everything posted by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara
-
How Many Times did you die?
No fair The first time I died so many time for such idiotic reasons (it was on easy mode for god's sake! ) and my second time was like 3...damn...you guys are good!
-
Vote for your Favorite Tomb Raider 7 Legend levels!!!
It used to be Kazakstan (sp? There's an H in there somewhere! ) But I replayed it today and I gotta say Ghana was much fun and Enlgand was fun cuz it was long and tricky
-
I Need this question answered ASAP!
Maybe you should look your prob. up online or just buy it for PC like Von Croy said
-
What does this mean?
You know..I'm glad that's what it means cuz I was taking guesses based on my spanish knowledge and it was a funny guess. Acta sounds like Actua (Act) Est sounds like es (is) Fabula sounds like fabulous, but its fable in spanish. Act is fabulous!
-
Look at Me!! Look at Me!!
OMG...I just saw the pic. Dey got Served!
-
Gamemaker courts new controversy--boys kissing
I agree, that is dumb! I'ma wack those parents upside da head
-
Latest TR3 movie news
Oh, that's so cool! AJ's back Yeah, does anyone know? I'm so happy!!!
-
Angelina Jolie, art raider
I think weird is sexy. That shot-in-the-head statue thing is cool, I would buy it...if I had money that is but since it costs that much I wouldn't waste all of that on it so, no, but it is cool I also thought the vials of blood were cool, or maybe its just cuz I'm weird? W/e
-
The Official Tomb Raider RPG!
Chasity watched Venessa go in the hole and sighed. She thought about what Ven had said... She's right... Chasity thought. But now I gotta wait for Zack to wake up. Chasity looked into the hole and then sat back down. ''Come on Zack, do you really want a snowball thrown at you?''Chasity said, poking Zack's nose. ''Wake...up!''
-
Lara Croft wins "Favourite Character" award at the Golden Joysticks
WOOT! For Lara, we all love her
-
Amazing
As everyone's already said, it is really amazing! Wow, this topic is old and I never saw it...
-
tuff chicks
Lol, I can't draw anime at all. I love the pics btw, I think Julie's ripped jeans shouldn't go further And the one's with red hair and Lara are great
-
Some AOD Lara fan art
That pic is very nice, Mark. Good job
-
TR Look-A-Like Photos & Galleries
Who? Ms. Hankey or Karima.
-
Some of My TR Photoshop Work
They all look great, that WWE one was funny
-
Playing dress up
Oh, now that's mean Well, maybe if the hair was a lil outta her face.
-
Lara Croft in Gmod
LOL, sorry that just reminds me of White Chicks...I wonder if Lara would punch me if I said that LMAO. Anyway, yeah they are nice.
-
Friday the 13th: The Legend of Jason Voorhees
I haven't seen Jordon here in quite sometime. And I forgot his email
-
The Official Tomb Raider RPG!
''I knew it! I knew there was something wrong with that guy, I just couldn't put my finger on it.''Chasity said and then she heard a thump. Zak had been knocked out. ''Venessa, do you think it was a good idea to run away? I mean, look at what's goin' on! Elcrone just ran off, Lara Croft herself after him, and Zack is unconscious.''
-
Cutscenes?
I don't want to many, I just want a lot of playing action, but I do want the cutscenes to be cool ones if there are a lot. Oh, the excitement to much time to wait
-
An Anniversary Remake series me hopes?
It would be cool to play the old games in better graphics (way cool, the quicksand/mud didn't look like quicksand/mud. I always died ) But we'll see
-
How Old Is Lara Croft?
24?? Really...well that's more appropriate for the way she looks
-
bareback pic
That's cool, good luck
-
what's wrong with this picture?
That is shameful Tsk tsk
-
Most Complicated Level
I played on easy the first time and England was still sorta confusing, it also felt like it was taking forever. God *bleep* shiny metal boxes and fire, *bleep*ing snake!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.