Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

  1. That would've been funny. I'd be hitting the keyboard for killing Lara and then I'd have a good laugh with Zip and Al
  2. true, Amanda is way tougher than him.
  3. Well, I...I dunno. I used a lot of walkthrough help and then felt like a retard cuz the answer was right infront of me. The second time took me little over 3 hours, I wanna play a third and try to break my record.
  4. Oh, my god... Chasity thought. A gun, a gun is pointed in our face. Oh, my God...we're all gonna die!!! ''Th-this is Venessa a-and I'm Ch-ch-chasity. Please take the gun outta my face.''she put her finger on it and pointed the gun away. ''Please don't kill us, we're friendly peoples.''not a good way to meet the famous Lara, huh? I thought so...
  5. Ugh...atleast you tried! My mom can't even do that! GARG, everytime I see her buy or get the box of Malboro's outat her purse I say, ''If you love me plz quit.'' and she's like ''But its so hard, maybe in a few years.''I feel bad...I mean, I know its hard, but she can try...for us. Anyway, that's offtopic. ONTOPIC: Yes Experience...but he was a sexy truck
  6. It is...boohoo!!! She looked so good on the cover... <---tht thing is so cool
  7. Yes, I totally agree we need blood here!! I mean, guys getting shot and run over by rocks and no blood? UNREALISTIC!!! BLOOOOD Oh, and more animal surprise attack like in old games, those made me pee my pants JK
  8. Again, Morph you rock drawing Mileena Anyway, my favorite for fighting is Sindel. EDIT: I almost forgot Kira!!! I looooove her hair lol, and her fighting. Anyway, I forgot cuz I can't unlock her...I forgot....Help plz?
  9. She's too hot to be 38 I know
  10. I love all the drawing. Purple your little cat girl was cuuuute Anyway, I loved AOD's and Slam's too. Everyone did excellent. Unfortunately...I suck drawing Lara lol
  11. ''Um...I like Harry Potter? Besides, its not boring, our life before this was boring! Wel mine was, but its not all about me. Was your life boring?''Chasity asked, but then she saw Ven throw her cell at a wall. ''Yeah, I'm creeped don't leave me alone.''she walked after her. They were in the cave now and Vennesa had fallen. Chasity tried not to laugh, maybe just a giggle came out. Then they saw the writing. ''Nope, but if we don't know then it must be ancient. Maybe we don't know, but''Chasity called for Elcrone, but the other guy came and said, ''Oh, you're...wait. You're name escapes me, maybe its because you never told me...or did you?''Chasity flicked her hair, ''Anyway, what does it say.'' ''Hm...''Chasity tried to say something smart, but she was just too confused. ''There's so many...''she said, looking at all the little symbols.''
  12. I do I wanna make every single little detail of my character's movement and conversation be done by me xD
  13. Chasity heard what the Scion was and felt as if she was with a group of...freaks, but she decided to say something back. ''I see...you don't want it to fall into the wrong hands so we're in a race against time or something? Its like a Sci-Fi film.''she laughed to herself. ''What?''she looked at Vennesa. ''Oh, oh. I know what you mean, but I don't know maybe you should listen to the guy. Who knows?''Chasity was confused. WEas she really gonna believe they were after some magical artifact, I mean, this wasn't a video game or a movie. Maybe all those archaeologists needed was a reality check. ''Are you guys sure that Scion thing even exists?''but then she saw Venessa had fallen of the pole trying to impress her and was hanging on crevis for her life. She saw that Elcrone was smiling and he wasn't doing anything. ''What the hell is wrong with you.''she ran over to Ven, but Elcrone had come and helped her up. ''Oh, its a good thing you came back. For a second there, I thoguht you were gonna let her fall.''Chasity gave an evil glare to the guy thinking, Oh, yeah buddy. Let's all smile and watch Ven fall of a ledge. ''You okay Ven?''she asked, following the team. Oh, s***. Bad idea Chuck, now Ven's gonna say one or two, hehe. Chasity thought to herself and giggled. Hehehe, I knew it. ''Most excellent idea.''Chasity walked to Ven and she mouthed Way to get rid of them, come on! ''But you will lead Ven, I think you like doing that cuz I'm a better swimmer than a climber.''she said nervously looking at the hard surface. Ugh, rocks! (Hey people, how the hell do you put in a signature now? Where do you put it?!) EDIT: Um...hehe, never mind! xD Sorry to go a bit mod on you guys, but can you please watch the language? This is a family forum after all ~Shrensh
  14. ''Watch your mouth Venessa!''Chasity shoved her, ''You know god damn well that's not why I'm here.'' ''Oh! Thank you, thank you so much. Yes, I'm totally ready.''she climbed in with the group. When they got out, Chasity wanted to kill herself. She didn't change and it was freazing. She just followed the group and sorta freaked out when she saw Elcrone fight the wolves, but she calmed down. ''Um...don't mean to sound stupid, but what the hell is a Scion?''Chasity asked, they were walking down the tunnel.
  15. (Demon please edit your post, you cannot god mode my character and I haven't arrived yet.) Chasity had just arrived in Peru for her gymnastics tournament. She had left dissapointed with her 2nd place. she owuldn't be returning hom today, oh no, she owold stay behind. nobody would notice until they got back anyway. Chasity changed into some beage shorts and a white tank top. She had broguht one of her father's old guns, he used to collect before he died, her mother had told her. It was a 9mm, his favorite, but she had no idea how to use it. She followed a pack of strangers, archaeologists, to be precise. A few men and a woman. ''Excuse me?''she asked the woman. ''It looks like you guys are a group of archaeologists. Can I follow? I can climb and swim and I broguht I gun, I ran away from my gymnists group.''she looked at the two other guys, ''Please?''
  16. Name: Chasity Crain Gender: Female Abilities: Chasity is a fine gymnist, but has no experience in firearms. She is also a good swimmer. Age: 17 Backround: Her father died of cancer before she was 3 so it never really bothered her much. Her mom worked in a pharmacy, but is now working as a receptionist in a restaraunt, which means her income is little so Chasity took up the job of dog groomer since she loved animals. When she finished highschool she wants to become a vet. (How is she connected to all ya'll fine archaeologists? She will meet up with you guys once you start and she will leave her mother and jobs behind. Why? Because she thought her life was too ordinary and she needed to spice it up. She also wants to put her skills to work for other than just competitions. )
  17. Lol, as nice lil stand for all your figures It'd be cool if I bought one or two, hehe
  18. lol yeah where r ya girl?
  19. Did she tie her hair up into a ball or something? I remember something like that. Anyway, its gorgeous and I can't wait!!!
  20. OMG! They are so cute, the horsy and kitty!!!! WOOT
  21. That's an awesome statue lol!
  22. What if you don't gots one lol
  23. Lara-IWANNABE-Lara replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    OMG lol, I loved that. Here's another AMV: The Letter Sountrack~Silent Hill 3 ( Gotta love Silent Hill...and Japanese people )


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.