Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Tyler 08

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Big Tyler 08

  1. I don't know if it would work since outside system restore, my computer file knowledge is limited but, maybe re install the sound files or something? IDK. :l
  2. We have a cat, actually. And a stray cat that stepdad is infatuated with. add that with 3 other dogs so we have 6 animals not including the 11 chickens and Rooster out in back yard
  3. Best tree ever. Easy to put up and put down Ours is a bit more of a chore...
  4. Guess we all know who her idol was growing up during the holidays
  5. Since Guides and booklets are written during the game making process/before public release, more likely it is just the guide. A guide will write something and Developers may change it last minute before game releases. Most time why strategy guides will often have stuff not mentioned/missing half the time.
  6. Thanks. I thought I was certain about 19 though, lol. 42: Bleed for This (awesome movie btw) 52: Evil Dead 26: Night Crawler (gyllenhaal film)
  7. 59: 13 going on 30 or The Hot Chick 31: Perfect Storm 6: Rocky Balboa 14: 7 Days in May 19: Disney A wrinkle in time 30: The Nun or Possession of Hannah Grace 36: Planes, trains, automobiles 52: Carrie, or Texas chainsaw 3d
  8. No problem. She can get the save files and all that situated when she views thread
  9. @Stellalune can help you. She can get you past the glitched/troublesome spot.
  10. Saw that on the Xbox Store this morning. Maybe soon they will finally send the codes for the Lara Croft Xbox Avatar Outfits soon
  11. I always say Merry Christmas. I've yet to offend anybody but if I do I usually go "Am I suppose to care?" LOL.
  12. No problems. Hope I was somewhat helpful
  13. These might help? Im not too sure . For playing the previous reboot games, you get weapons and outfits. Outfits are accessed at campfires and the shotgun should appear once you have access to the shotgun weapon, which will be near the latter part of the game. https://holdtoreset.com/how-to-access-shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-dlc-items/ http://www.gosunoob.com/shadow-tomb-raider/how-to-unlock-tr-2013-rise-outfits/
  14. I don't have the season pass (waiting till end of next year for all tombs released) but Stella may have something. https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR11walk/details/forge-dlc.html
  15. @Stellalune would be able to help you. She is good with helping people with keyboard controls and worst case can use your save file and advance past the part giving you issues. I am on console, so knowledge of keyboard controls are out of my expertise, but this may help, albeit untill Stella can reply and help https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR11walk/07-08-serpent.html
  16. Lol. Figured may as well do it as I thought about it before I don't think about it , haha. Parents have already decorated, I'm waiting weekend to put my little "mini me" tree on table lol.
  17. With Thanksgiving now over along with holiday shopping, I guess we can say it is now the season of Christmas and our Saviors' birth. With me living in southern Alabama and below the Mason-Dixie Line, I say to all my fellow Raiders....Merry Christmas from Dixie !
  18. Doing more then just drinking coka-cola >.0 and happy thanksgiving
  19. A female version of Taken pretty much. May have to see if Netflix has it on the DVD mail box part of thier service
  20. Honestly, you have no need to apologize if English is not your native language. 90% of the time, your "bad english" is 10x more english then people who speak it native. 13yrs of MMOs, Forum Mod/admin, and general looking through internet, I see so many feel bad for bad English when they type in online forums or internet posts. I say Do Not Apologize. No one should be sorry for not having English as a native tongue, most time your online post is fluid and easily understandable (better then alot of USA), and if someone is unable to read it, the fault is their own and not yours
  21. True. And a part of me is glad they are taking one of the defining features of the Manga, but still, I just feel if you are going to do a realistic version of anime, let the Japs do it. The land of anime origins and "trap" cosplay :) But I think Alita Battle Angel will be decent movie, even if I haven't read the relative manga. Then when it goes on Netflix end of next year I can watch it lol


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.