Everything posted by Big Tyler 08
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
The trailer for it I saw on MTV made it look like an interesting movie. But anime eyes do not work in non anime looking humans. Or at least on such a small face as hers. eyes half her face xD
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I saw a trailer for this movie on HBO and MTV this weekend. It looks interesting but....they gave the girl Anime eyes....... I think it would more realistic/plausible if she did not have Anime eyes. I've never read the manga that the movie is based on, and I think the manga/anime use the huge eyes as it being a japanese anime. But....anime eyes just do not belong on humans. Take away her anime eyes and I think movie would be pretty damn good. Alita Battle Angel
-
For The Lara Croft Statue Lovers
Very neat looking statues. Although $300+ is a little steep, for me at least. "What is that figurine on table, bob?" Bob: My house payment
-
The Rant Thread
My 61yr old dad still thinking he is f* Ironman. At work last week fell back and tore back muscle and cracked ribs. Luckily since it was on the job they sent him to a "quick doc" and got him bandaged and pain meds; dad would be the one going "I can't breathe, but I can still walk". Years of manual labor, working on warships, playing "jack of all fixing" on the rented trailers on his property, On Top of never going to doctor (outside his staff infection that left huge hole in his neck), his bones and spine are all sorts of f*d up. And few months ago fell backward on riding mower and was KO'd for 3hrs with no one around. Good thing he is hard-headed (figure AND Literal) and retires next year. How do you tell "Ironman" to sit the fk down and act like an old person" ??
-
Dumb Scientists: Use lasers to contact aliens and bring them to earth
After watching Independence Day and Encounters of 3rd Kind.......I think we are ready LOL Also, get that Ol' Time music to make thier heads explode just in case
-
The Rant Thread
An MMO you've been waiting for on consoles since it was announced couple years ago....to find out it may be Pay to play Which, in all honestly is not bad since they always want to make money but......still :l. My guild boss can't have a Police Dept without his vice guild leader T-T
-
Tombs with enemies
When I heard the first growl in Cenote I went "I now know why you got a shotgun in this tunnel" xD Video games give a new toy? here is something that requires the new toy And the Yggdrasil Tree of Life Tomb...when I heard the growls.....AR came out xD. A friend of mine and I joked "killing Golum's family reunion again" LOL
-
Retrieve champions bow
Welcome.
-
Help Stella For Extra Life for Kids
- Stuck on wooden walkway overloking spider mosaic
Glad you were able to progress past it- Retrieve champions bow
Retrieving the bow is only avaliable after the previous ceromonial items are brought back, AND after the main story in San Juan (which leads you cinematic returning to Paititi). After that, the point of no return will be avialable and that will unlock the champion bow quest (I always looked at it like crowning a leader b4 the final battle type of thing)- Help Stella For Extra Life for Kids
I have no money to my name, but will be cheering for the event nontheless- Stuck on wooden walkway overloking spider mosaic
@Stellalune Would be able to help you. She knows PC controls and would be able to possibly help you. Even using your PC save file to do that part for you :)- Throw this LYING waste of skin and oxygen in Prison for the rest of her life !!
That it did- Throw this LYING waste of skin and oxygen in Prison for the rest of her life !!
As my Mom always says: "The driving public is f**** stupid" lol And the woman was clearly stupid. As I previously said, whether prison or jail or out in public, she wont survive the night either way.- Throw this LYING waste of skin and oxygen in Prison for the rest of her life !!
I agree right alongside you- Throw this LYING waste of skin and oxygen in Prison for the rest of her life !!
In one hand I've seen alot of people (mostly oncoming traffic on 2-lanes) not know they are suppose to stop facing the bus (even when bus has that bar that flings out across other lane. but either she is incredibly stupid or making a very pathetic excuse to get out of murder.- Throw this LYING waste of skin and oxygen in Prison for the rest of her life !!
Throw her in a cell and other inmates will make sure she don't live the night- Happy Halloween 2018
For parents, yes it would. Happy Halloween- Happy Halloween 2018
Since Parents have to buy costumes and haul and or drive their kids around trick or treating......they get 30% of the candy each child gets Mom would always take my Snickers and Ring Pops ?- Happy Halloween 2018
Just remember parents get a 30% candy tax on Halloween so they won't eat all the candy lol- Peruvian Jungle - Jaguars - arrows useless?
I always just shot them between the eyes with fire arrows, but didn't know the battle auto ends after a specific amount of time.- Angelina's almost identical twin sister?
Latest, and albiet only, movie I saw Ruby Rose was Pitch Perfect 3 (?) and I got no angelina vibes.- Happy Halloween 2018
Happy Halloween Eve to you Tomorrow night I don't have to pass out candy, since no kids are walking to the end of a dirt road in the woods Wednesday night LOL.- Angelina's almost identical twin sister?
I see a little resemblance. - Stuck on wooden walkway overloking spider mosaic
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.