Everything posted by DuoGirl
-
Boss fight ( the 2 horses)
Well I'll try to explain.When the cutscene finishes you start fighting them.You have to shoot one of them until it's rage meter is full then it comes to you and the screen blurs.To do the adrenaline dodge you have to lock on the horse with your right mouse button(by default)then press a movement key (left,right or back) and then the crouch/roll button(shift by default) move the camera to the horse and when the two targets unite in 1 it will become red and you'll hear a beep then shoot once.The horse will get disorientated and show the back of his shield.You have to draw your guns and graple it with Q(by default) and then Action(E by defalt) it falls on the ground.You have to do the same with the other horse.When one of them(or both) don't have a shield and you rage them they'll try to turn you into stone with a green ray you have to take one of the shields(make sure you're close to it when you rage the horse) and point it to it.It'll turn to stone(hopefully) then switch to harder weapon(Pierre's Guns or the shotgun) get close to it and shoot.I think you have to do it at least 3 times to kill it.Good Luck!
-
What you like or didn't like about Legend.
Likes 1.Lara her new look(the outfits,hair,make up etc) 2.The places they were amazing! 3.Zip and Alister(I like their convercations) 4.Croft Manor Dislikes 1.The shortness only 8 levels! 2.The Bosses( the Unknown Enity I hate it the most!)
-
Walkthrough for this EXCELLENT game
OMG!Thank you Stella for your amazing walktrough!I've used it so many times!It's so helpful and it's got me out of so many sticky situations!
-
Buffy the vampire slayer
I haven't played the games,but I'm watching the TV show It rocks!
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
I was sure you do!
-
Funny screenshots, possible bugs, etc
Some of those sreenshots were really weird!
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
I finally got a siggy that's the right size! Thanks for the tips BPanter!You helped a lot!
-
Change?
Oh!Why get rid of him?I like him and it seems like Lara dos too...
-
Was Lara and Kurtis' relationship REAL
I think that they'd be the perfect couple!Kurtis is my kind of a man...if only he could stop smoking...I whish he'd return
-
Problem(s)
I have NO idea what LE if you explain I might be able to help
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Thanks for clearing that up! P.S. is that siggie ok?it's height is 400 and weight is 320
-
How often do you die at first?
-
Tomb Raider Anniversary Video Walkthrough now online
I like the video walktrough
-
Adreniline Dodge
http://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TRAwalk/08tihocan.html it's explained very good in Stella's walktrough I didn't use it though I like the alternative technique when they kill themself!I fought them,but it took me some time to figure out how it was useful checkung out her thought they helped me to get their shields!Anyways Good Luck!
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
I don't wanna sound stupid or anything,but waht does "feisty"mean?English isn't my first launguage...
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
-
Legend art
-
Sexy Chinese Lara Croft Pics
-
Favourite TRL Outfits
-
lara is talking
Is she talking to the dancing people?When I played that level she just looked at them
-
Odd things you have noticed in Legend
The only odd thing I noticed in Legend was in the second level in Peru I jumped from the teracce,where I killed some mercanaries and for a minute I was walking in the air!My eyes wydened and I even shouted to Dad:Dad!Look she's walking in the air!"I laughed after that
-
New forum default skin
It's very diferent than the other skins I like it very much!
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
I hope so too duo1.bmp
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hey!I'm new at LCO my name is Gloria and I live in Bulgaria,I'm 14 my B-Day is at the 3rd of August I like listening to music and playing TRA I hope I meat some friends here!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.