Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DuoGirl

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DuoGirl

  1. Well I'll try to explain.When the cutscene finishes you start fighting them.You have to shoot one of them until it's rage meter is full then it comes to you and the screen blurs.To do the adrenaline dodge you have to lock on the horse with your right mouse button(by default)then press a movement key (left,right or back) and then the crouch/roll button(shift by default) move the camera to the horse and when the two targets unite in 1 it will become red and you'll hear a beep then shoot once.The horse will get disorientated and show the back of his shield.You have to draw your guns and graple it with Q(by default) and then Action(E by defalt) it falls on the ground.You have to do the same with the other horse.When one of them(or both) don't have a shield and you rage them they'll try to turn you into stone with a green ray you have to take one of the shields(make sure you're close to it when you rage the horse) and point it to it.It'll turn to stone(hopefully) then switch to harder weapon(Pierre's Guns or the shotgun) get close to it and shoot.I think you have to do it at least 3 times to kill it.Good Luck!
  2. Likes 1.Lara her new look(the outfits,hair,make up etc) 2.The places they were amazing! 3.Zip and Alister(I like their convercations) 4.Croft Manor Dislikes 1.The shortness only 8 levels! 2.The Bosses( the Unknown Enity I hate it the most!)
  3. OMG!Thank you Stella for your amazing walktrough!I've used it so many times!It's so helpful and it's got me out of so many sticky situations!
  4. I haven't played the games,but I'm watching the TV show It rocks!
  5. Some of those sreenshots were really weird!
  6. I finally got a siggy that's the right size! Thanks for the tips BPanter!You helped a lot!
  7. Oh!Why get rid of him?I like him and it seems like Lara dos too...
  8. I think that they'd be the perfect couple!Kurtis is my kind of a man...if only he could stop smoking...I whish he'd return
  9. I have NO idea what LE if you explain I might be able to help
  10. Thanks for clearing that up! P.S. is that siggie ok?it's height is 400 and weight is 320
  11. I don't count them if I do I'll get depressed and stop playing...
  12. http://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TRAwalk/08tihocan.html it's explained very good in Stella's walktrough I didn't use it though I like the alternative technique when they kill themself!I fought them,but it took me some time to figure out how it was useful checkung out her thought they helped me to get their shields!Anyways Good Luck!
  13. I don't wanna sound stupid or anything,but waht does "feisty"mean?English isn't my first launguage...
  14. Thank you!You're all being so friendly!
  15. Great art everybody!
  16. I like the Chineese Lara Croft Look-A-Like she is great and makes such good poses!Thanx!
  17. Goth is my favorite outfit I like her make up when she wears it and the piercing
  18. Is she talking to the dancing people?When I played that level she just looked at them
  19. The only odd thing I noticed in Legend was in the second level in Peru I jumped from the teracce,where I killed some mercanaries and for a minute I was walking in the air!My eyes wydened and I even shouted to Dad:Dad!Look she's walking in the air!"I laughed after that
  20. It's very diferent than the other skins I like it very much!
  21. Hey!I'm new at LCO my name is Gloria and I live in Bulgaria,I'm 14 my B-Day is at the 3rd of August I like listening to music and playing TRA I hope I meat some friends here!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.