Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

HELP with England

A1Coolie

What i did cuz i have the xbox one i went to the top and started with the top right... THen the top left... Bottom Left and then bottom right. Make sure that you dont go straight to the bell and start shooting becuase the creature with not stop spitting green things at you and you will almost die instantly. So flip around a bit until the creature goes under water and then start shooting the bell...

Guest tino croft

or u can do wut i did and go back into the tomb get sum time to pull urself 2gether and wait for the creature to go back in the water and then run back out and do the bells one by one

Edited by tino croft

I tried that but in order for the serpant to go under the water, you have to move from side to side in the tomb, so he would move to the other side. What I did was i went from one side of the bridge to the next, did a bell sequence there, then ran back to the other side, so that way it would gie you time to set yourself up for the next bell sequence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...