Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Silent Hill 5

Silent Hill 5 is in production! (For PS3 and X Box 360)

I read in a game magazine that Konami has given up the rights to Silent Hill to an American company. Yet I cannot find anything online about it.

Here's the new story for SH5. Silent Hill 5 Info

The main character's name is Alex Sheppard. And he's pretty cute if I say so myself. He's a War veteran who comes home to find his Father and younger brother missing and his Mother Catatonic. He sets off to find hhis brother fist exploring his hometown of Shepard's Glen, then winds up in Silent Hill.

The footage from the game looks alot like the SH movie. Especially the Nurses. Nurse But that's fine with me.

Also they are going to introduce a Real Time effect for wounds. For both wounds inflicted and wounds made on your character.

The new monsters are a bit more grotesque. Alot of them look like peiced together people....with extra parts.

They also have better a fighting IQ. Plus, since Alex is an ex-soldier I'm hoping he will have some new hand to hand skills as well.

I'm super excited. This promises to be alot better than SH4, which was kind of a let down.

For your super happy SH5 Video fix I found these on 1up.com SH5 Trailers and such

Now if you'll exscuse me. I'm gonna find more about when the second movie is released. It has a new creative team...so it will either suck...or be better than the first. Lemme know what you guys find out.

I'm one of those people who is loyal to the brand. Much like the TR series, I'd like a new SH game even if it was clearly rubbish, lol. I have yet to complete SH3 or buy SH4 though (although I've been informed by a reliable source that SH4 is a rubbish one, lol)

I'm one of those people who is loyal to the brand. Much like the TR series, I'd like a new SH game even if it was clearly rubbish, lol. I have yet to complete SH3 or buy SH4 though (although I've been informed by a reliable source that SH4 is a rubbish one, lol)

SH4? is that "The Room" one? I actually liked that one, but I have heard alot of people didn't like it oh well I did :woho:

>Motoko<

I thought the story in SH4 was really cool. And the graphics and worlds were ok. I liked that your apartment (in the game) can become haunted. Which was a cool scary effect. I still liked it even if the end was sucky.

As for SH3...if it wern't for SH1 I would say this was the scariest. So many parts in this one made me jump than any other game. So hop to it and play those before the new one comes out!

Edited by Spaide

I thought the story in SH4 was really cool. And the graphics and worlds were ok. I liked that your apartment (in the game) can become haunted. Which was a cool scary effect. I still liked it even if the end was sucky.

As for SH3...if it wern't for SH1 I would say this was the scariest. So many parts in this one made me jump than any other game. So hop to it and play those before the new one comes out!

I think SH3 was a BIG step as far as graphics went. It was far supirior to SH2 in that respect!

I heard that in SH5 you can crash into objects (tables, chairs etc.) and that grabs the attention of monsters. Imagine how cool that would be! Everything is silent.. until you accidentally trip over some piece of metal and monsters come a runnin' ^_^

On a site note, I think that SH3 was by far the spookiest since everything was practically like spawned from hell itself. SH2 had a lovely story-line and so mysterious-- Konami blended mystery and scary together ever so nice. And as for SH4, I think the graphics were awesome, the story-line and characters brilliant, but it seemed a tad rushed.

Edited by Janny

I heard that in SH5 you can crash into objects (tables, chairs etc.) and that grabs the attention of monsters. Imagine how cool that would be! Everything is silent.. until you accidentally trip over some piece of metal and monsters come a runnin' ^_^

On a site note, I think that SH3 was by far the spookiest since everything was practically like spawned from hell itself. SH2 had a lovely story-line and so mysterious-- Konami blended mystery and scary together ever so nice. And as for SH4, I think the graphics were awesome, the story-line and characters brilliant, but it seemed a tad rushed.

Yeah I read also the part about loud noises and even your flashlight attracting the monsters, especially the nurses.

And I love your Avatar! Faye is one of my fave webcomic characters.

I wonder why Konami decided to let another team do SH5, what happened to Team Silent? (They were the absolute best! ^_^)

And I love your Avatar! Faye is one of my fave webcomic characters.

Thank you, good to hear from another QC fan :woho:

• 3 months later...

just one question about Silent Hill 4, what is the story of the doll thing?

**Spoiler ahead for those that didn't play the game!**

The doll was given to Walter by Eileen when they were young. She felt sorry for him then and Walter kept the doll for some reason. The doll doesn't do much but if you place it in your storage chest you'll get a very nasty haunting...

This little site is very helpful, by the way:

http://www.translatedmemories.com/

• 2 weeks later...