Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Odd things you have noticed in Legend

Liam

here are some odd things i noticed in Legend for the Game Boy Advance:

In the Japan level:

You start the game in the middle of the party, but what's wierd is that Lara Croft isnt wearing any shoes and the sides of the her dress are already ripped off! That would be very embarrassing, showing up to a party barefoot and with the sides of your dress ripped off!

In all the levels:

Whenever you use a med pack Laura makes the same sound she does when your hit by a bullet.

Whenever she draws a different kind of weapon (the shotgun, for example) she is still holding her two pistols, even though she should be holding a shotgun!

What are the odd things you have noticed in the game?

• 3 weeks later...
What are the odd things you have noticed in the game?

You can see what other people have noticed in Legend here:

http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/index...t=0&start=0

Weird, I had Legend for the PSP and found couple weird things too, but I have never played it for the GBA only TR: The Prophecy, loved that TR GBA game!

>Motoko<

Weird, I had Legend for the PSP and found couple weird things too, but I have never played it for the GBA only TR: The Prophecy, loved that TR GBA game!

I had that. It was okay a bit crappy with the graphics but a good story. did you notice it was the AOD engine?

Edited by Fusion

The only odd thing I noticed in Legend was in the second level in Peru I jumped from the teracce,where I killed some mercanaries and for a minute I was walking in the air!My eyes wydened and I even shouted to Dad:Dad!Look she's walking in the air!"I laughed after that

• 6 months later...

Um, yeah it looks like they're glitches. My Japan level started in the elevator where Lara was heading and she was talking about Takamoto with Zip. :P

But was it only my game or did any of you guys get to dive in England into the lake or pond where the serpant lives? I only got to swim without diving. :S

Yeah, that's not a glitch, it's part of the game design. If you try to go under, you'll notice Lara will cough and splutter, which suggests the water is too digusting to see through, and not very ideal for swimming under. It's probably sewage water or something :wacko:

Only thing I've noticed is being able to see through Lara's head, I've not experienced any other glitches that I can remember.

MsC

Guest Fusion

>Motoko<

oh I hated that game... she looked like AOD aswell did you notice?

If you try to go under, you'll notice Lara will cough and splutter, which suggests the water is too digusting to see through, and not very ideal for swimming under. It's probably sewage water or something

Haha, CD made her classier then. I remember in AOD when Lara would pick half-eaten chocolate bars from the sewer floor and eat them... those were the days. :P

And in bit of a delayed reply to Timperial, you really can't dive underwater in that lake. I agree that it's probably to keep us from seeing the serpent before it attacks us.

Edited by Ragnarok

I've had a few glitches in my ps2 version of the game.

1. a glitch prevents lara form going through a oper door in Kazatchstan level.

2. (another kasatchstan glitch) after the part when all of the boxes scatter everywhere you can position 2 boxes in a corner and make lara jump into the tiny crack she keeps on jumping, or if you do this and position the camera just right you can see through the wall. or you can swan dive into the crack and she will do a handstand for about 5-10 secounds

3. In the England level after I once swan dived into the waterfall in the serpent area Lara started to swim in the waterfall for about 20 secounds and didnt cough or anything.

Those are just some of my glitch experiences the game is really glitchy. :cry: (But some glitches are a bit funny). :smiley:

• 3 weeks later...