Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

My Tomb Raider Movie Drawings

KatrinC

Hello mates! :)

I wanted to show you my Tomb Raider The Cradle Of Life drawings. Am working on some more.

What do you think?

-=KatrinC=-

post-7349-1200583363_thumb.jpg

post-7349-1200583386_thumb.jpg

Little change... :lol:

post-7349-1200583786_thumb.jpg

You've got tremendous potential, but I have to say you need to work on your proportions a little. A stomach is a little too stunted in both drawings, and her face could use a littke help. Still, your shading is excellent.

you're amazing, I wanna show you my own drawing, its not that amzing I drew it when I was very young, I wanna show you how I am so stupid in drawing LOL!!

6-1.jpg

you're amazing, I wanna show you my own drawing, its not that amzing I drew it when I was very young, I wanna show you how I am so stupid in drawing LOL!!

6-1.jpg

It`s cute, not bad at all, it could be a good start, meybe you should try to draw Lara again!

:)

And thank you for nice comments, friends! :)

It`s pleasant to hear nice things and thanx Jedd Fletcher for more critical look, it`s good to know what I should work on more.

Really?!! Are you sure?! I will show you my new drawing later, but its not going to be good as you, you are excellent in drawing not as me, and your welcome my friend ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Really?!! Are you sure?! I will show you my new drawing later, but its not going to be good as you, you are excellent in drawing not as me, and your welcome my friend ;)

Every start is a good start!

I`ll be glad to see your new ones! :)