Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Tomb of Tohican

I am having a problem at the very end when Lara faces the ugly guy with the goat tee. Not sure if I should hold L1 and press down L2 while pressing O? Can someone help out?

The board goes blank. You hear the sound like you should push O and the screen should go blurry but it doesnt, He just says"You foolish girl". Then blows Lara away.

The button combination is circle triangle. Make sure you aren't pressing the button too early or that will make you fail the scene. Or does the button prompt not show up at all even if you don't press anything?

Ok Shrensh. I get to the guy. He says"No job is worth dying for". Lara says"yes it is". Then the board clears. Heart beat sounds and the board re appears with a circle with line through it to top right of guys head(same as Trex). Will board go blurry like Trex? It may be doing that but it is split second if it does. Her heartbeat goes faster then he shoots her. And I have to do the board all over. Any help is much appreciated.

Ok Shrensh. I get to the guy. He says"No job is worth dying for". Lara says"yes it is". Then the board clears. Heart beat sounds and the board re appears with a circle with line through it to top right of guys head(same as Trex). Will board go blurry like Trex? It may be doing that but it is split second if it does. Her heartbeat goes faster then he shoots her. And I have to do the board all over. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks shrensh. Its done. I completed that part now I have the centaurs to deal with:)

• 3 months later...