Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
Available in the USA?
I got my copy from an Amazon seller. I don't think it ever became available if so briefly and limited. Mine played fine whatever region it was I assume region 1 or region free either way it played.
-
Are you going to buy Microsoft Windows Vista?
I got 2 free versions as upgrades from when I bought my Laptop and Desktop and they came in this past week and I installed it on my laptop first. After fighting with it for a few days I've decided my next computer will definately be a Mac. I've since restored my laptop back to XP until I retire it. PS That UAC is awful and it runs slow and wasn't worth a pittence of what they want for it. Not even worth being a Plus! alls it was was a means to take control of your pc and you.
-
Anniversary is available tomorrow
I just got the call from Gamestop and EB Games that tomorrow afternoon it would be in.
-
LCO's Choice Media Player for LCO Video
Fear not to play all media types in one player! Even FLV and SWF movies! Download here Great all in one for music and video! Even finds needed codecs and free skins! Oh and it's free and free of spyware and malware and anyware at all!
-
Nell & Jill & Karima & Lara & Lucy TR Anniversary Photoshoot !!
In the 1st pic Lucy is far left. Jill De Jong is the tall blonde far right with Nell McAndrew as the other blonde and Lara Weller,Karime Adebibe
-
need help for Croft Manor
The game came out today how did you play it for a week already?
-
One dead PC
Dude in work had the same problem press the button in and nothing. We unplugged the plug on the tower for 5 minutes and it was fine after. Guess it had a brain fart it happens.
-
Latex Lara High Resolution Gift from Eidos
Look for Lara Croft Model News at the bottom of the homepage for 2 Large versions of this image for wallpaper or just a huge keepsake. Thanks to Keir from Eidos for the wonderful pic! Home Page
-
Tomb Raider Anniversary Complete Video Walkthrough
Tomb Raider Anniversary Video Walkthrough Is now available via the home page
-
Tomb Raider Anniversary Demo from LCO
Get all 3 files and un-rar with win-rar or whatever you use for rar files. 1 95.7 mb 2 95.7 mb 3 61.2 mb almost 264mb You get to play about 2/3 of the Lost Valley. Release Dates: U.S. : June, 5th, 2007 Europe: June, 1st, 2007 Minimum Specification OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista CPU: Pentium 3 1.4Ghz or Athlon XP 1500+ RAM: 256MB (for Windows 2000/XP) 512MB (for Windows Vista) GRAPHICS: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64 MB 3D Accelerated Card with TnL (GeForce 3Ti / Radeon 9 series) SOUND: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible) DVD-ROM: Quad-speed (4x) DVD-ROM drive HARD DRIVE: 4GB free disk space INPUT DEVICES: 100% Windows 2000/XP/Vista compatible mouse and keyboard Recommended Specification OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista CPU: Pentium 4 3.0Ghz or Athlon 64 3000+ RAM: 1GB RAM GRAPHICS: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64 MB 3D Accelerated Card with Vertex Shader 2.0 and Pixel Shader 2.0 (GeForce 6000 series / Radeon X series) SOUND: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible) DVD-ROM: Quad-speed (4x) DVD-ROM drive HARD DRIVE: 4GB free disk space INPUT DEVICES: 100% Windows XP/Vista compatible mouse and keyboard; Xbox 360 Controller
-
I have Tomb Raider Anniversary for Review
No blood so far Play BloodRayne for Blood lol
-
I have Tomb Raider Anniversary for Review
As i said above i didn't really do much in the mansion though I only have pistols and plenty of ammo for other weapons accumulating. I can use the grapple as it's a necessity in the game.
-
I have Tomb Raider Anniversary for Review
You can play it from the beginging yes.
-
I have Tomb Raider Anniversary for Review
So far I am in the Tomb of Qualopec. The Lost Valley was huge and difficult in some areas especially finding the 3rd cog. Awesome level The Lost Valley. Yes there will be video walkthroughs again and it is difficult to find the artifacts. Even the ones you see for the most part are a challenge to get to.
-
I have Tomb Raider Anniversary for Review
Eidos sent me a copy of Tomb Raider Anniversary for review. So far it's amazing and the graphics are beautiful. You have many options to adjust things the way you like for brightness and how much effects you want and assorted resolutions. I matched my screen resolution of 1280 x 1040 and had a few sluggish moments when the animations got intence and my pc is pretty up to date. I have a dual core 1.86 cpu and an NVidia card with 256 ram 2 gig ddr also I know i have a few things running I could shut down but instead I chose to shut off some effects and couldn't tell the difference. The game then was fast and smooth afterwards. I also hate the keyboard and mouse so I hooked up my wireless XBox 360 controller with the wireless USB add on from Microsoft. The key for a smooth camera is to calibrate everything and test it to your taste before playing. After doing so the game was just like playing on a console it was fantastic. I've almost completed three levels so far and I hate to put it down. If anyone has any questions I'll try to answer best I can without spoiling anything. Lara looks great and the mansion looks great too. Haven't been in the mansion much just took a quick looksie around and wanted to start the game and save that for later. While playing you get that Deja Vu feeling of the original but everything updated with the nuances and still not knowing whats coming up next which is great. As I forge ahead I can say more. The music is superb and so far I can say this one will be a hit with a definate replay value. This game will be a lot longer to complete than Legend was. 2 Thumbs up to Eidos and Crystal Dynamics job well done!
-
AWESOME New Trailer with Atlantis Levels Footage !!
yeah i have a few clips but i was too tired to upload last night lol I'll have a nice bunch tonight for tomorrow including that one.
-
New Screenshots from the Egyptian Levels !!
Yeah seems they are giving the last round of goodies to the big guns like IGN Gamespot etc. AFter all they gotta eat too lol Anyhoo I think we have seen enough and simply want the game now. We've seen enough pix and video shy of spoiling the pleasure of surprise and that's what i still want when i play.
-
Official Tomb Raider Anniversary PC Specs
Th Official Specs from Keir at Eidos U.K. Minimum Specification OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista CPU: Pentium 3 1.4Ghz or Athlon XP 1500+ RAM: 256MB (for Windows 2000/XP) 512MB (for Windows Vista) GRAPHICS: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64 MB 3D Accelerated Card with TnL (GeForce 3Ti / Radeon 9 series) SOUND: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible) DVD-ROM: Quad-speed (4x) DVD-ROM drive HARD DRIVE: 4GB free disk space INPUT DEVICES: 100% Windows 2000/XP/Vista compatible mouse and keyboard Recommended Specification OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista CPU: Pentium 4 3.0Ghz or Athlon 64 3000+ RAM: 1GB RAM GRAPHICS: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64 MB 3D Accelerated Card with Vertex Shader 2.0 and Pixel Shader 2.0 (GeForce 6000 series / Radeon X series) SOUND: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible) DVD-ROM: Quad-speed (4x) DVD-ROM drive HARD DRIVE: 4GB free disk space INPUT DEVICES: 100% Windows XP/Vista compatible mouse and keyboard
-
St. Francis Folly Screenshots and Trailer !!
thanks
-
new Custom Lara Croft
Looks very nice thank you for showing it to us!
-
A New Trailer!!! Egyptian Underground (((Spoilers)))
http://www.laracroftonline.com/ check the homepage i uploaded all 3 formats in one zip and you can view it on the Tube Raider. Thanks Kiss-Bite!
-
Walkthrough
prima got the book rights this time thats all I know
-
WOW I FOUND THIS!
Sweet gonna save that for when I retire
-
TR:A Magazine Scans, *Update*
yeah makem bigger us older folk can't read the print!
-
Official Anniversary Site
The official site has been updated for TR Anniversary at tombraider.com check out the new goodies available and the hard work they put into it.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.