Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
Help Stella For Extra Life for Kids
I'm a slow player it wouldn't look as savvy as some professionals If you can support Stella she helps out a great deal on our forum and it's for a good cause. I did
-
Help Stella For Extra Life for Kids
Stella isn't familiar?
-
Help Stella For Extra Life for Kids
Tomb Raider fans on a mission to help sick and injured kids. You've heard of fund-raising marathons, walk-a-thons, fun runs, and such. We're doing the same thing only with video games, and we need your help! Link
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I liked it a lot but I felt the 1st was better.
-
LCO Updates November 2nd 2018
New Accolades Trailer : Link to Download New DLC Spectre Outfit. Link
-
Tomb Raider: The Dark Angel Symphony Kickstarter Campaign
The 1st try did not make the goal so they started a new campaign again. link
-
Angelina's almost identical twin sister?
I felt like Ruby Rose was closer but that's just my opinion. She loves the tattoo thing also.
-
Over 100K Gamerscore
Congratulations. I hope they send you a gift. ?
-
Cheese On Sloppy Joe's
I remember when gravy was the thing on French Fries and now it's mystery cheese. Ketchup is far healthier lol.
-
Cheese On Sloppy Joe's
Negative. I rarely eat a sloppy joe but I would have it as is if I did. I think Americans put way too much cheese on things IMO. The only thing I like a slice of cheese on is a Hamburger or a ham sandwich lol.
-
22 years today October 25th 1996
Happy Birthday Tomb Raider I didn't know about Tomb Raider until Tomb Raider 2 but I played the first after the 2nd. I remember after finished the first I felt happy I finished and sad it was over. My all time favorites are TR2 TR1 TR6 Legend and TR 2013. Amazing it's lasted this long. I started the site at the beginning of Tomb Raider 5 and that was 18 years ago. I hope they continue to improve it.
-
Xbox Jump in 2018: ‘Jumping’ Official Commercial
Xbox Jump in 2018: ‘Jumping’ Official Commercial LINK
-
NATHAN McCREE'S TOMB RAIDER MUSIC KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN
Tomb Raider Theme - Classic FM Broadcast
-
LCO Updates October 23rd 2018
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider New Adventures Video The Forge DLC Screens and Ultra HQ Wallpaper
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - New Adventures Trailer
Good choice!
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - New Adventures Trailer
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - New Adventures Trailer LINK
-
The Rant Thread
Put a net along there like they do in Hockey.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
They say they show the flag in the film just not the planting of it. I've seen Apollo 13 and such so many times I don't need another film. If you need a good film about space watch The Martian.
-
FIFTH Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Thanks Again!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Looks good.
-
FIFTH Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
yay!
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
Cat from Underworld
-
Tomb Raider: The Dark Angel Symphony Kickstarter Campaign
Tomb Raider: The Dark Angel Symphony An EPIC remake of Connelly's original Tomb Raider soundtracks from The Last Revelation, Chronicles and The Angel of Darkness. Tomb Raider: The Dark Angel Symphony is an EPIC remake of Peter Connelly’s finest soundtracks, including Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider: Chronicles and Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (co-written with Martin Iveson). 2019 marks the 20th anniversary of composer Peter Connelly’s debut into the Tomb Raider franchise. To celebrate this landmark event, we intend to remaster, extend, re-record and release Connelly’s signature music from Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (1999), Tomb Raider: Chronicles (2000), and – most exciting of all – the beloved score to Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (2003) as a top-quality studio album in collaboration with the finest arrangers and musicians we can source. Official Website KICKSTARTER LINK
-
Happy Birthday Tom!
Nice Cake thanks!
- Happy Birthday Tom!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.