Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
STS-51-L
I remember that day. I just started a new job just over a month in and the tv was on in the lunch room. I couldn't believe it. When I saw the streams going in all directions I knew something bad had happened. Shows you how brave you are to want to be a part of that and how no matter how much you check things you never know what can happen unexpectedly. The speech was great and a great eulogy to those we lost that day.
-
What Format will you be playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on?
Sweet!
-
The worst passwords in the world...
Good passwords are important these days.
- Stuck In Lost City
-
For Those Who Can't Wait
Pretty wild I have both consoles too.I'm curious if it would work.
-
Stuck In Lost City
I can get in there just fine and I'm from the US. I would contact the admin. there and let them know. Driber on the forum there sorts all that stuff out. Stella completed the game and she usually helps here. If not I'll look into my game guide. I've been busy and haven't had time to finish it yet.
-
I really want to give this new TV series a chance but...
Looks good. Use the share link from youtube to display the video on the board!
-
6 years old asks Dad for a $20 allowance advance to buy toy.
lol
-
$599 for this? Are they kidding?
I can run it but I know I don't want to lol
-
Happy Birthday j7
Happy B day! Glad you had a nice day!
-
Rise of the Tomb Raider Coming to Windows 10 and Steam January 28
Rise of the Tomb Raider Coming to Windows 10 and Steam January 28 Following the December release on Xbox One and Xbox 360, Square Enix is excited to announce the critically-acclaimed Rise of the Tomb Raider will launch for Windows 10 and Steam on January 28th. “The PC release of Rise of the Tomb Raider continues the positive momentum from our highly successful partnership and collaboration with Microsoft for the launch on Xbox One and Xbox 360,” said Scot Amos co-Head of Studio at Crystal Dynamics. Bringing Lara’s first great tomb raiding expedition to life in stunning new detail, Crystal Dynamics and Nixxes Software have added numerous features, including Windows 10 support and 4K resolution. “PC players are a passionate, devoted audience and we know they’ll embrace the version created for their systems,” said Ron Rosenberg, co-Head of Studio at Crystal Dynamics. The PC version of Rise of the Tomb Raider will be available as a digital download via Steam, the Windows 10 store, Amazon, the Square Enix e-store, and other major retailers, both in-store and online. Standard edition pricing is $59.99. The Digital Deluxe edition is $89.99, and includes the Season Pass for current and future DLC. A collector’s edition, which include the Digital Deluxe version of the game, a 12-inch Lara Croft statue, replicas of Lara’s journal and jade necklace, and a steel case, will also be available from the Square Enix e-store for $149.99. Rise of the Tomb Raider for PC is available to pre-order today at BUYROTTR.com.
-
FIFTH and FINAL Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
16: Bonnie and Clyde
-
Endurance Mode Launches for Rise of the Tomb Raider
The first content addition of the DLC for Rise of the Tomb Raider launched last week. This DLC has been titled Endurance Mode and highlights the idea of Woman vs Wild that Rise of the Tomb Raider’s ad campaign did its best to convey. This DLC adds a whole new survival element to the game having you use all of the elements of your surroundings to last as long as possible and rise to the top of the leader boards. You will start this game mode with nothing but it is up to you to gather supplies. Fire takes fuel, cold kills the unprepared, food restores health, but everything must be caught, collected, or crafted. It wont just be the elements that you need to fight against in this DLC either because there will also be other human and animal opponents that will attack. You can purchase Endurance Mode as a single piece of DLC right now for $9.99, or you can purchase the Season Pass for $29.99. At the moment as well as Endurance Mode the Season Pass also includes two cosmetic packs including outfits and weapon skins. In 2016 there will also be added story DLC in the form of Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch, and you will fight infected warriors in Cold Darkness. Source
-
Rise of the Tomb Raider Will Be Bundled with Nvidia GeForce GPUs
If you were expecting the PC version of Rise of the Tomb Raider to be bundled with AMD graphics cards, then you are in for a surprise as recent news suggest that the green team has snatched up this title, at least in promotional terms. This is definitely an odd turnaround because the game takes full advantage of AMD’s TressFX 3.0 technology, not to mention that Nvidia has not announced any GameWorks features for this particular title. The newest Tomb Raider game will be bundled with NVIDIA’s higher-end GeForce 900 series cards, such as the GTX970, GTX980 and GTX980Ti desktop GPUs. Moreover, notebooks powered by GTX 970M, GTX 980M and GTX 980 GPUs will also benefit from the deal. This new NVIDIA promo will kick off on January 7, and it’s probably safe to say that it will give the game a much-needed boost in popularity, especially since its exclusive launch on Xbox One consoles was a failure. Just in case you’re not already aware, the game sold just 63,000 units at launch, which is significantly lower when compared to Tomb Raider’s 183,000 units. It remains to be seen if Rise of the Tomb Raider will be received better on the PC, but I’m not exactly optimistic at this point. The title will become available on Steam this month. Source
-
Star Wars: The Force Awakens plot and ending (SPOILER)
I wonder if the 2nd Avatar will surpass what this movie does.
-
What Format will you be playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on?
I don't think a lot of Tomb Raider fans played it on the Xbox One and 360. I think they are waiting for either PC or PS4 IMO. I'm glad I have the extra console now even though I didn't enjoy the way I had to get it to play one game lol.
-
FIFTH and FINAL Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
14 : The Incredible Shrinking Woman 29: La Bamba 47: The Minority Report
-
Merry Christmas-Happy Holiday & Happy New Year
You're right Happy New Year!
-
Star Wars: The Force Awakens plot and ending (SPOILER)
Nice work though lol
-
Coming Soon to Steam - Rise of the Tomb Raider In January 2016
Rise of the Tomb Raider Coming To Steam In January 2016 Rise of the Tomb Raider is coming to Steam this January! Featuring epic, high-octane action moments set in the most beautiful hostile environments on earth, Rise of the Tomb Raider delivers a cinematic survival action adventure where you will join Lara Croft on her first tomb raiding expedition as she seeks to discover the secret of immortality.
-
The Soviet installation.... Sigh
It actually wasn't there. I had to add it from the admin. panel. There are no BB codes anymore.... They use a CK Editor now and it's probably the basic version. You drag into the toolbar from the admin. panel the available buttons they provide and that one was missing. Everything on this board now is simply dragging into the board what you want added. Pretty cool actually. Also it upgrades now with notifications to me on the board and auto updates. I'm sure as we go all the bugs will be sorted eventually as it's pretty new. Thanks again for letting me know about it and as always for your help here!
- The Soviet installation.... Sigh
- The Soviet installation.... Sigh
-
Happy Birthday Shrensh!
Happy Birthday! Sorry I was late.
-
Merry Christmas-Happy Holiday & Happy New Year
You are so right. Wonder why that is.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.