Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
Merry Christmas-Happy Holiday & Happy New Year
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone! Happy Belated Hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa too! Below is the Official Holiday Greeting from Crystal Dynamics. Art By Angela Song
- YouTube
-
FIFTH and FINAL Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
2: Planet Terror
-
FIFTH and FINAL Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
8 : Brewster's Millions 18: He Man Masters of the Universe
- rope arrows
- rope arrows
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I enjoyed it very much. I don't know why you were disappointed.
-
Star Wars: The Force Awakens plot and ending (SPOILER)
No problem getting a seat lol
-
Star Wars: The Force Awakens plot and ending (SPOILER)
That's a cool spoiler though. Thanks!
-
Star Wars: The Force Awakens plot and ending (SPOILER)
I did lol. I'm seeing it at 7pm on Friday. I bought the tickets in advance a few weeks ago.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Yeah I didn't get a good vibe from it. Looks like a wait for the dvd flick.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Might be entertaining but I felt they kinda had closure in the first one. With those what appears to be ships based on their tech gives them a better chance to fight at least.
-
FIFTH and FINAL Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
oops I meant 41
-
FIFTH and FINAL Film Quiz of 2015: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
42: Seven Year Itch
-
Stormtroopers put up Christmas Tree
Hey you got the first post on the new forum major upgrade! Congrats!
-
Then Americans wonder why so many of them are ...
Maybe they have one meal a day so they make it count.
-
Xbox 360 Version Serious bugs
Here ya go. 1. Prophet's Tomb 2. Siberian Wilderness 3. Glacial Cavern 4. Soviet Installation 5. Abandoned Mines 6. Geothermal Valley 7. Acropolis 8. Flooded Archives 9. Research Base 10. The Orrery 11. Path of the Deathless 12. The Lost City
-
The Mothership: 'Tomb Raider' Camilla Luddington Interview
Nice Interview Podcast on Soundcloud The Mothership: 'Tomb Raider' Camilla Luddington
-
‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Produces A Fake Commercial For Sears...
Sears is still noted for their tools, car batteries and appliances but I don't know how long they'll survive. They also own K-Mart too.. Maybe they can combine the two and make a Sears-Mart lol
- The Soviet installation.... Sigh
-
LCO Updates November 11th 2015
I've updated again! Busy week . I Shall Rise official Video Video Clips are here 4 Launch Screens and One Huge Render Pictures are here Ok.... I'm going back to playing Rise of the Tomb Raider now!
-
What Format will you be playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on?
The Tomb Raider Collector Edition Box arrived around 5:30 pm The box is huge! I don't know how people find room in their home for this stuff. I'll need another home for my stuff like George Carlin once said lol. Statue is very nice and comes with a leather journal,Metal case for your game disc and Lara's jade necklace. Also the game of course which I don't need and am giving to a friend since I have it already. The journal is great for keeping numbers and passwords on though I'm sure it was intending for rottr notes. I'm currently in Siberia gathering the stuff to kill the bear and he's very mean trust me.
-
What Format will you be playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on?
You can roam around for hours in this game if you want to lol. I'm finding the game so far fun and a tad overwhelming with all the options to build your weapons and skills. I'm just trying to find stuff at the moment and trying to locate all the goodies before I venture further in Siberia.
-
Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
Looks like Disney is gonna milk the cow for all it's worth.
-
What Format will you be playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on?
I got the PVR Rocket originally for the ps4 definitive edition but I just got too busy in work to do it. I might not have the time for it for this game lol gonna try though even if it takes awhile.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.