Everything posted by Gia@LCO
-
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
I shouldn't have to do this, but since certain members can't seem to grasp it, I will make it very plain. LCO will in no way tolerate anything regarding Nude Raider. No links, pics, or mention of it will be allowed on the boards, period. If any member is found posting such material, said member will be warned by the moderaters and their warning level increased. If they argue with the mods or try to make the issue public by posting arguements on the open board. They will be suspended for one week. If after that it is still a problem, termination of the members account will be considered. I mean what I say here, No Tolerance and I will not argue about it. LCO is a family friendly site and we would very much like to keep it that way.
-
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
I shouldn't have to do this, but since certain members can't seem to grasp it, I will make it very plain. LCO will in no way tolerate anything regarding Nude Raider. No links, pics, or mention of it will be allowed on the boards, period. If any member is found posting such material, said member will be warned by the moderaters and their warning level increased. If they argue with the mods or try to make the issue public by posting arguements on the open board. They will be suspended for one week. If after that it is still a problem, termination of the members account will be considered. I mean what I say here, No Tolerance and I will not argue about it. LCO is a family friendly site and we would very much like to keep it that way.
-
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
I shouldn't have to do this, but since certain members can't seem to grasp it, I will make it very plain. LCO will in no way tolerate anything regarding Nude Raider. No links, pics, or mention of it will be allowed on the boards, period. If any member is found posting such material, said member will be warned by the moderaters and their warning level increased. If they argue with the mods or try to make the issue public by posting arguements on the open board. They will be suspended for one week. If after that it is still a problem, termination of the members account will be considered. I mean what I say here, No Tolerance and I will not argue about it. LCO is a family friendly site and we would very much like to keep it that way.
-
Forum Guidelines - Please read before posting!
I shouldn't have to do this, but since certain members can't seem to grasp it, I will make it very plain. LCO will in no way tolerate anything regarding Nude Raider. No links, pics, or mention of it will be allowed on the boards, period. If any member is found posting such material, said member will be warned by the moderaters and their warning level increased. If they argue with the mods or try to make the issue public by posting arguements on the open board. They will be suspended for one week. If after that it is still a problem, termination of the members account will be considered. I mean what I say here, No Tolerance and I will not argue about it. LCO is a family friendly site and we would very much like to keep it that way.
-
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
I shouldn't have to do this, but since certain members can't seem to grasp it, I will make it very plain. LCO will in no way tolerate anything regarding Nude Raider. No links, pics, or mention of it will be allowed on the boards, period. If any member is found posting such material, said member will be warned by the moderaters and their warning level increased. If they argue with the mods or try to make the issue public by posting arguements on the open board. They will be suspended for one week. If after that it is still a problem, termination of the members account will be considered. I mean what I say here, No Tolerance and I will not argue about it. LCO is a family friendly site and we would very much like to keep it that way.
-
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
I shouldn't have to do this, but since certain members can't seem to grasp it, I will make it very plain. LCO will in no way tolerate anything regarding Nude Raider. No links, pics, or mention of it will be allowed on the boards, period. If any member is found posting such material, said member will be warned by the moderaters and their warning level increased. If they argue with the mods or try to make the issue public by posting arguements on the open board. They will be suspended for one week. If after that it is still a problem, termination of the members account will be considered. I mean what I say here, No Tolerance and I will not argue about it. LCO is a family friendly site and we would very much like to keep it that way.
-
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
I shouldn't have to do this, but since certain members can't seem to grasp it, I will make it very plain. LCO will in no way tolerate anything regarding Nude Raider. No links, pics, or mention of it will be allowed on the boards, period. If any member is found posting such material, said member will be warned by the moderaters and their warning level increased. If they argue with the mods or try to make the issue public by posting arguements on the open board. They will be suspended for one week. If after that it is still a problem, termination of the members account will be considered. I mean what I say here, No Tolerance and I will not argue about it. LCO is a family friendly site and we would very much like to keep it that way.
-
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting
I shouldn't have to do this, but since certain members can't seem to grasp it, I will make it very plain. LCO will in no way tolerate anything regarding Nude Raider. No links, pics, or mention of it will be allowed on the boards, period. If any member is found posting such material, said member will be warned by the moderaters and their warning level increased. If they argue with the mods or try to make the issue public by posting arguements on the open board. They will be suspended for one week. If after that it is still a problem, termination of the members account will be considered. I mean what I say here, No Tolerance and I will not argue about it. LCO is a family friendly site and we would very much like to keep it that way.
-
Forum Guidelines - Read Before Posting
I shouldn't have to do this, but since certain members can't seem to grasp it, I will make it very plain. LCO will in no way tolerate anything regarding Nude Raider. No links, pics, or mention of it will be allowed on the boards, period. If any member is found posting such material, said member will be warned by the moderaters and their warning level increased. If they argue with the mods or try to make the issue public by posting arguements on the open board. They will be suspended for one week. If after that it is still a problem, termination of the members account will be considered. I mean what I say here, No Tolerance and I will not argue about it. LCO is a family friendly site and we would very much like to keep it that way.
-
Happy Birthday! Week of September 3, 2007
Happy Birthday Everyone!!!!
-
Something in the cellur stuck
Check out http://www.trle.net I'm sure you can find the answer to your stuck problem there, and all the levels you can handle
-
My New Nephew!
He is ADORABLE!!!!! Congrats to you and the Happy Parents!!! (Better be careful though, if j7 sees that Tigger outfit.....)
-
Ancient Legends 3 Lost Chambers
LOL yes, very old school. Controls are just like TR4 no mouse
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
That is just too amazing!!! Thanks for posting that!!!
-
direction keys
you can use either, but during the dodge, it's easier if you are using the wasd keys, since it's not quite a stretch to reach the shift key as well.
-
Post Your Progress!
Thanks to my son I'm now out of Palace Midas. Those spikes were a pain in the ...... (pun intended lol) On to The Tomb of Tihocan!!!
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Hi and Welcome to LCO!!! You're sure to have fun here. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to PM me or any of the moderaters. Happy Raiding!! Gia
-
Tomb Raider 10th Anniversary artwork
Great pic, Mez!! Have fun with the game!
-
Thoughts on the Adrenaline Jump
Not sure about the other bosses, not that far yet, but you don't HAVE to use the dodge to kill the rex. it may take some time, but you can just keep shooting and finally get him. Then you could at least continue on with the game. Good Luck!
-
Weird?
We were joking about this in chat the other day, and have dubbed him "The Teleporting Butler". I've seen him in the bedroom, then at the foot of the stairs moments later. And I know he didn't pass me in the hallway.
-
hide pictures
Go to My Controls, in the left hand column look for Options, then Board settings. There you have the option to view signatures, avatars and smilies.
-
LCO Chat Room
I'm there, if anyone wants to chat
-
Help needed :-)
As you enter the room, start with the first redish pillar on the right. Use its crevices to reach the second redish pillar. From the topmost crevice, you have to jump and use the Grapple to grab the gold ring on the ceiling.
-
Pyar popup madness wit' der forum n dat kidda... get me?
I would say you have spyware. LCO has no pop-ups.
-
Centaurs
you might consider using the D-pad of the controller for the AD, I've found the analog sticks a bit too touchy for moves like this one.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.