Everything posted by Gia@LCO
-
LCO Updates for November 11th 2008
Great updates. Lovely 3D pic as well. Could you do one with her standing up so we can see the whole winter outfit?? Thanks
-
EXCLUSIVE Alison Carroll "Shiny" Interview Video !!
You're Welcome!! Tom has added it to the news page videos as well. http://www.tombraidernews.com/
-
EXCLUSIVE Alison Carroll "Shiny" Interview Video !!
I downloaded from both sources, neither has sound... Anyone else? or is this my puter?
-
DEMO!!!!!!!!!
yes, all it says is Oct '08 that's the year, not the day LOL
-
DEMO!!!!!!!!!
sorry, the article just says "october"... no date given. and it's only for the flippin' xbox... don't do me any good http://www.tombraider.com/server.php?show=...;outputLang=Tr5 Straight from the source.
-
New spoilers
Great Screens!!! The more I see and read, the more I WANT THIS GAME NOW!!!!! LOL
-
I've been away for even longer but I'm back!!!! too
This thread is over a year old LMAO I talk to Beachy all the time on MSN, and now I'm locking this.
-
How to look in AoD?
From Stella's: Look/Camera 0 (on number pad)/R2 Press and hold while standing still. Use the cursor keys, mouse or right analog stick on the PS2 to move the camera and see from Lara's point of view. NOTE TO LAPTOP USERS: On most laptops, which have no numeric keypad, you'll need to reassign the Look key in order for it to work.
-
Another LCO Lara Croft in 3D on her motorcycle
Beautiful!! Love those shades
-
Been away and back now? Let us know here!
Yes you were, but you clean up good hey Tink, I remember you as well. Nice to see you on the boards.
-
Website Updates for September 15th 2008
Tom is working on the problem, should be ok soon
-
Website Updates for September 15th 2008
Tomb Raider Ascension is a very good fan made movie. I was quite impressed. Large file, lengthy download, but definitely worth the time.
-
Members' Pics
You still look 15! LOL sorry, couldn't resist
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Nice to have you on the boards, Keir If I can help in any way, please don't hesitate to ask.
-
New trailer - No text
If they do, I'll be sending you my savegame file to play the level for me!!!! I don't handle spiders at all well!!!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Harry Potter pushed back to summer '09 http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20080814/en_movies_eo/23875
-
Alison Carroll is the new Lara Croft at Pineapple Studios in London, England, 11 August 2008
video not available to USA But Tom has it Go to the homepage and click on Underworld or http://www.laracroftonline.com/goodies/detail.php?id=269
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
is the crappiest movie of the year; it started out well and then went downhill as if the writers couldn't follow up and deliver with the premise they originally started so they decided to take the whole movie in a total 180 degrees different direction; furthermore, after seeing the film in its entirety, I feel the trailers that were shown before this movie's release were completely misleading and additionally, the PG-13 rating was totally wrong; it should had been rated R!! I went to see Hancock on friday. I really enjoyed it, though I have to say, it was nothing like I expected. Yes, through the first 30 minutes or so you have the "Give me a break" running through your head...but it picks up quickly. And as for an R- rating, I didn't see anything that would suggest that. I'm sure kids see worse blood and violence in the video games they play. Just my two cents... Hancock was a good movie.
-
Could AJ be Catwoman in the next Batman?
Not comparable. Beowulf was CGI
-
Tomb Raider: Underworld Teaser Trailer!
http://www.laracroftonline.com/goodies/index.php?c=30 She always had the detonator in her hand, so the version is the same. Just the quality of image that changes!
-
Thats what I don't like about Tomb Raider Underworld :I
First, let's set something straight... Core Design no longer has anything to do with the making of Tomb Raider, it's Crystal Dynamics and Eidos. Second, Yes the PS3 will have the better graphics and so will any one the a hyped-up gaming PC. Third You will still be able to play the game on a PS2, so what exactly is the problem??? I can't afford a PS3 or a new over-haul on my PC so I'll be playing Underworld with crappy graphics, who cares, it's still TR and I love the game.
-
Any new games like TR?
BloodRayne is very good, if you haven't already played them.
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
- The Crystal Dynamics Tomb Raider Underworld Podcast Series Part 1
ooohhhh man!!! Everything I hear and see just makes me wish it was December already!!!! I can't wait for this game!!!- My First Visit to Crystal! Part One – The Tour! by Keir of Eidos
Great Story!! Interesting to finally see the faces of the names we've known for years. And fantastic to learn that they DO browse the forums and really seem to care about what the fans think. Can't wait to read the Q & A in the next installment, should be very interesting. Thanks Keir!!! - The Crystal Dynamics Tomb Raider Underworld Podcast Series Part 1
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.