Everything posted by Guested Account
-
Merry Christmas-Happy Holiday & Happy New Year
- Merry Christmas-Happy Holiday & Happy New Year
In less than 7 hours it will be 2015 in Australia. http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-new-years-eve-revellers-secure-fireworks-viewing-spots-20141231-12fvyh.html (warning: autoplay video) Followed about 3 hours after that by China and 6 to 7 1/2 hours after that by London and Europe. So better early than late or never.- FINAL Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
Answers to the remaining unsolved images: 7 - Marathon Man 11 - The Hand That Rocks The Cradle 27 - Oculus 35 - The Piano 43 - Throw Momma From The Train 45 - Erin Brockovich Thanks for playing! Happy New Year!- FINAL Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
Alright, Sir Tom!- FINAL Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
Guess I will give it another day or so before posting the answers.- LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
How are the Detroit Lions in the playoffs? The NFC divisional rounds too!- Everything about Movies and DVDs
The Interview (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2788710/ Good for a couple of laughs and giggles and not much else! I don't know if NK and Kim Jong-un were really responsible for the Sony Hack. On one hand I like to think this movie is so irrelevant, no one should take it seriously as a real threat, not even the leader of another country hence why I want to believe that NK and Kim Jong-un really had nothing to do with the Sony Hack: you'd think the leader of another country would have better and more important things to do than worry about a made in America fictional movie. On the other hand if NK and Kim Jong-un and his minions were really behind the Sony Hack, it makes you ponder if they are straight in the head and whether they really do pose a threat to the rest of the world? Either way, politics and speculations aside, I can't recommend this movie to anyone - not even for the $5.99 streaming rental price or a free download. 2/5- Happy Birthday Shrensh!
Happy Birthday Shrenshy!- FINAL Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
2 out of 3. #58 is not Just Friends.- Merry Christmas-Happy Holiday & Happy New Year
Merry Christmas!- FINAL Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
Thank you, Crunch!- Is Facebook messing up for you?
I am using Google Chrome and it's still messing up after shutting down and rebooting and clearing all the cache and cookies and stuff.- Is Facebook messing up for you?
When I open it on my PC, this is what I get without me clicking on anything else. I can't close those windows over the page. They have a mind of their own.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
The Terrorists have won! SAD! http://www.wsj.com/articles/sony-cancels-release-of-the-interview-1418844906?tesla=y Political Correctness and the constant fear of Lawsuits has turned America into a country of gutless sissies!- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Seriously? http://www.rottentomatoes.com/browse/upcoming/?minTomato=0&maxTomato=100&minPopcorn=0&maxPopcorn=100&genres=1;2;4;5;6;8;9;10;11;13;18;14&sortBy=release&certified=false 14 movies coming out on the 24th and 25th of December? Isn't that saturating the movie theaters with too many releases at once and ending up hurting themselves (the studios) financially at the box office?- The Rant Thread
I think many people nowadays have no manners. They are so used to dealing with other human being over a computer or tablet or smartphone and they can get away and say anything they want hiding behind that electric device on social media. When they get out in the real world and have to come face to face with a live flesh and blood human being in person, they don't know how to act or be civilized.- The Rant Thread
I was at the grocery store in the bakery section. To the left are the fresh bread display cases, to the right in the middle of the floor is the rectangular cooler case for fresh cakes and cake slices. There is only enough room in between for one shopping cart to go through coming or going. I was pushing my cart through and a Hispanic lady was heading toward me with her full cart and a little dog (I doubt it was a service dog) on a leash. So I STOPPED and YIELD to let her come through first. What does she do instead of saying thank you? She yells at me: "You can F go over there" while at the same time gesturing pretty strongly with her arm toward the other side of the cooler case. Then as she was pushing her cart past me, she cursed at me in Spanish and kept looking at me real dirty! I said nothing to her. Not one word. I could had called her all kind of foul words in Spanish but I didn't! What is wrong with these people? I was being a Gentleman to her too! Hispanic people nowadays think they are better and special because Obama is giving millions of them who entered this country ILLEGALLY preferential treatment by giving them amnesty. I am sick and tired of my tax money going to support these freeloading Hispanic and African people!- The Rant Thread
I mailed out a few dozen Christmas cards over a week ago. So far only 2 people SMS/iMessage me and said thanks. Either the US Postal Office is really getting incompetent in getting the mail delivered or people just don't know how to say "THANK YOU" anymore.- FINAL Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
3 out of 5. #43 and #59 are not correct but you are very close on #59 with your answer. Perfect score, Hardkore!- FINAL Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
8 out of 9. Excellent! #49 is not The Queen.- FINAL Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
- FINAL Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
How did Sir Tom get here so quick? 2 out of 2, Sir T!- FINAL Film Quiz of 2014: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
1 Army Hospital Antics 2 Monster movie 7 He likes to run 8 Disappointing futuristic Robot movie 10 Big Robots movie 11 Killer Babysitter 12 80's comedy in a morgue 13 2 sick people fall in love 18 Work sucks 22 He found the fountain of youth 23 She is a murderous 'Jackie Kennedy' 25 Remake of a 80's classic horror film 27 Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the deadliest of them all 30 Wrong time and out of gas 32 You must close every door behind you before opening another one 33 70's musical love triangle story 34 Two scientists create a human monster 35 Early 90's Best Actress love story 37 He and she can't never be just friends 41 No one understands that thing in the sky 42 World War 2 film that won Best Picture 43 He is out to kill his Mom 44 This 80's baseball movie is not for kiddies 45 This foul mouthed beauty queen just wants a job 49 Academy Awards nominated Queen of England biopic 56 He wrote a letter every day for a year 57 Comedian runs for President 58 Man finds himself when he returns to his small town high school reunion 59 Best Picture nominated Prison film 60 Recent standard swords and sandals action B movie 63 Zombies!- YouTube
After she backed out the first time and hit the red car behind her, why she didn't turn the steering wheel to the left before moving forward???- YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYcsW48HHXM - Merry Christmas-Happy Holiday & Happy New Year
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.