Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. I haven't seen Morph. When she gets here, she will solve them all fer suure! Yees Siree!
  2. Excellent! 4 out of 6. #9 is not So I Married An Axe Murderer and #42 is not Outland. Good guesses, though.
  3. Reading up on the Terminator 1984 trivia. Arnold was not the first choice to play the T-800. He auditioned for the role of Kyle Reese. The first choice was O J Simpson!! Also Arnold wanted James Cameron to have the now famous line "I'll be Back!" removed. He couldn't pronounce "I'll" correctly and he also felt a cyborg robot wouldn't speak in contractions. But James Cameron refused.
  4. 12 3 45 6 789 101112 1314 15 1617 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 2526 27 2829 30 313233 3435 36 3738 39 4041 42 434445 4647 48 495051 5253 54 555657 585960 616263 646566 676869
  5. I didn't know Americans were obsessed with General Tso's Chicken I would think they were obsessed with Sweet and Sour Pork? THE SEARCH FOR GENERAL TSO is a feature-length documentary tracing the origins of Chinese American food through what is arguably America’s most popular takeout meal––General Tso’s Chicken. Anchoring the film is an upbeat quest, through small towns and big cities across America and beyond, to understand the origins and popularity of Chinese American food and its top-selling dish. Who was General Tso? And why do nearly fifty thousand restaurants serve deep-fried chicken bearing his name? Using this Americanized dish and its mysterious mastermind as a lens onto a larger story of immigration, adaptation, and innovation, the film follows a lighthearted journey, grounded in cultural and culinary history, through restaurants, Chinatowns, and the American imagination. Visits to present-day Chinese restaurants spark forays into the past, guided by chefs, scholars, and the occasional opinionated customer. The film’s lively soundtrack and shadow-puppet animations contribute both whimsy and momentum, as viewers find they’re on a search to answer a deeper question: how did America’s Chinese food become so… American? This movie comes out on January 2nd. Trailer 1 (In English with Chinese Language Dialogue and English Subtitles): Trailer 2 (In English with Chinese Language Dialogue and English Subtitles): Wikipedia entry page for General Tso's Chicken: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Tso%27s_chicken I can't remember the last time I've eaten General Tso's chicken. I want some General Tso's chicken now. The trailers of this movie is making me hungry!
  6. WOW! When they said they were rebooting/remaking the original 1984 Terminator, I thought they were going to do another scene by scene same exact story remake but nooooo, this actually looks like it has good possibilities after the Terminator Salvation debacle!
  7. Mr. Peabody & Sherman (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0864835/ Cute movie! Too bad it flopped at the box office. I doubt there will be a sequel. 4/5
  8. Someone at a forum I visited said: Is it true? If this is true then Abrams has committed a grave error: making the movie without passing Star Wars 101 first!
  9. Here's what the finished movie will look like after Abrams gets his hands on it in post-production and he puts his trademark touch on it:
  10. Where did Jessica Farrell (the builder of this Tomb Raider Lego set) get the Lara Croft Lego from/at?
  11. George Lucas Special Edition version... LOL! If Abrams screw this movie up, I may even miss Lucas! Thanks to Hardkore for finding this!
  12. Credit goes to Stella's of Tombraiders.net for posting this on my Facebook page. WOW! Down to the last detail of the actual game level! I played TR so many times I have every nook and cranny in that level memorized including some hard to reach places that I don't think the CORE game designers ever intended Lara to get up there. I got Lara up to places in Tomb Raider 1 without using any cheats codes or trainers that most people never thought of ever getting her up there.
  13. I can't pass judgement just based on such short teaser trailer, unlike the so called "STAR WARS EXPERTS" on the internet are doing after watching it. Some of them are complaining that Stormtroopers are not Black and can't be Black because they are ALL clones and the clones were White folks! Well, maybe a person with Black skin stole Stormtroopers' outfit's just like Han Solo and Luke Skywalker did in Star Wars; have they thought of that? Idiots! They think they can figure everything out from a 1:39 trailer especially when less than 1:01 of it actually shows footage from the movie: the rest is MPAA logo, movie title logo, blank space, etc The Millennium Falcon looks like it got a 'spaceship wash' and an upgrade. I don't see a Radar Dish on it. My only question I have with this trailer is I don't see C3PO and R2D2. Are they coming back? If they are, why they didn't show it so it would feel more like a continuation of the first 6 films? Abrams still a hack to me but I am a fair and decent and professional movie goers and I am not giving him final judgement until I see the full Trailer.
  14. I survived another 21 1/2 hours Black Friday shift. Well, I am glad we Americans are not the only ones going crazy on Black Friday! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2852585/Mayhem-Black-Friday-begins-Shoppers-clash-supermarkets-trying-grab-bargains-Boots-Game-Curry-s-PC-world-websites-crash-thousands-start-hunt-Christmas-deals.html http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/nov/28/black-friday-sales-police-attend-supermarkets-amid-scuffles Time for me to get out of these same clothes I have been wearing the entire time, shower and sleep. Back to work in about 7 hours!
  15. I am off to work and won't be back home until almost midnight tonight, about 21+ hours from now. Get some extra sleep for me, Hardkore!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.