Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Happy Birthday, Kratos! Here's a Carolina Panthers Bday cake for you!
  2. Excellent! 25 is correct. 63 is close but not the correct title (and I am not referring to mispelling).
  3. UK is cold and rainy most of the time. I don't like that.
  4. I am shivering with fear just reading this: http://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStory/spiders-force-family-upscale-missouri-home-26106285 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/10/brown-recluse-spider-infestation-missouri_n_5965116.html
  5. Weetabix? I had to GOOGLE it and I have never heard of that brand of breakfast cereal. They are not Kellogg's!
  6. 4 out of 4. You only have #10 correct, Morphie. Jolie752 did guess #23 and #34.
  7. 1 He is like that guy on TV who can do anything with a paper clip... well, almost... 6 80's 'out of body experience' movie 7 One man, Seven strangers 10 He is a gangster and he is a beast. 16 Confusing and messy 2014 supernatural time travel film 18 80's Academy Award winning time travel love story 23 Female alien needs men 25 Houston we... 26 One of the many movie adaptation of that British author's book 27 Teenage girls+Dystopian society=another boring movie 29 80's family comedy about raising children and having a family 30 Lady cop falls for the bank robber she is supposed to bring in 32 70's thriller on why city people shouldn't go into the swamp 34 Psychiatrist meets a Godfather 35 Failed comic stalks late night show host 40 The actor in this movie also stars in the solved images in #36-#45 43 The actor in this movie also stars in the solved images in #36-#45 44 The actor in this movie also stars in the solved images in #36-#45 46 10 strangers at a road side motel 48 2014 car chase movie 50 Recent bad blind date movie 51 Before Nolan ruined the franchise 54 1990's Kidnapping film 57 Teenage geniuses fall in love in this 80's film 63 World War II TV comedy series' actor's biopic 65 Never Never go into the woods... how many times we've seen this? 67 Very very recent Football movie 69 80's love story about a thief who meets a knight and a princess with animal alter egos
  8. The Zero Theorem (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2333804/ Only director Terry Gilliam can turn the universal question "What is the meaning of life?" into a harsh Dystopian Orwellian social critique. This movie goes hand in hand with Brazil and 12 Monkeys. If you don't like movies that make you think, stay away from this. But if you like movies that are beautiful and cerebral and deep and have hidden symbolism and at times defying logic, this is the movie for you. 4.5/5
  9. YAY! I know where I will be on Christmas Day! Another great movie by Clint Eastwood! Who would had thought he would had gone from playing great movie heroes to becoming a great director!
  10. The more trailers I see for this movie the less I am figuring out what this movie is about aside from the fact that Earth is dying, the Human race is facing extinction and a space mission may save mankind. But from the 4 trailers I've seen so far one after another, it looks like Nolan is setting us up for an Inception Deception! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vxOhd4qlnA#t=12
  11. Looks like PIXAR does it again!!
  12. I LOVE Charlie Brown and Peanuts but this animation just looks plain very weird. Have you seen the new Donald Duck cartoons lately on TV? They look weird too because of the new CGI artwork! I like old style animation using paper and transparency and hand drawn.
  13. http://www.replaymuseum.org/ For $13 a day you can play all day! http://www.replaymuseum.org/membership WOW! They sure have a lot of old games I haven't seen in ages: http://www.replaymuseum.org/games http://www.replaymuseum.org/gamesindex/complete-list/ I remember I used to ask Dad and Mamma for $20 so I could go to the arcade in the mall or to the Malibu Grand Prix arcade (with the miniature Indy race cars) and $20 didn't last me all day. I would play Tempest and Defender mostly. http://www.click2houston.com/news/arcade-collection-transformed-into-museum/28411342 Awww,,, they don't have Xevious and Joust! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xevious http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joust_(video_game) I was a Master of those two games. I played them in the student center at University of Houston and I could play forever on just a quarter. They also don't have Dragon's Lair. I was one of the few who could finish the entire game from start to finish without dying and save the Princess on just the initial $1 deposit. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon%27s_Lair_(1983_video_game) You should had seen me playing this in the U of H student center. A crowd would gather around me to watch me play.
  14. #6 is not Switched but you are on the right track: it is the same kind of movie story. #21 and #49 are correct.
  15. Happy Birthday Tom! We got you a special cake. But Lara couldn't wait!
  16. WOW! The Kansas City Chiefs gave the Patriots a big spanking! I LOVE IT!
  17. Looks like someone here is the only person who noticed the common pattern with 10 consecutive images in the middle.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.