Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Official announcement!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-15575601 Everything we know: Title: Synopsis: "In SKYFALL, Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost." Cast: Daniel Craig Javier Bardem Judi Dench Bérénice Marlohe Naomie Harris Ralph Fiennes Albert Finney Ben Wishaw Director: Sam Mendes Crew: Director of Photography: Roger Deakins Production Designer: Dennis Gassner Editor: Stuart Baird Costume Designer: Jany Temime 2nd Unit Director: Alexander Witt Stunt Coordinator: Gary Powell SFX Supervisor: Chris Corbould Visual Effects Supervisor: Steve Begg
  2. CUTENESS Overload!! http://animalvideos.yahoo.com/video-detail?vid=27093703&cid=24037714
  3. INCEPTION Kitty!!
  4. what?!? I read this book! I didn't know they were making a film of it!! Hugo tells the story of an orphan boy living a secret life in the walls of a Paris train station. With the help of an eccentric girl, he searches for the answer to a mystery linking the father he recently lost, the ill-tempered toy shop owner living below him and a heart shaped lock, seemingly without a key. Based on Brian Selznick's award winning and imaginative New York Times bestseller, The Invention of Hugo Cabret, this magical tale is Academy Award®-winner Martin Scorsese's first film shot in 3D. TRAILER 1 TRAILER 2 I hope this will be better than some of the crappy book to film adaptations we gotten lately like: The Last Airbender and Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
  5. this is EPIC and a great job editing in the music from PREDATOR and PREDATOR 2!!
  6. Happy Belated Birthday, Gia!! :wub: :wub:
  7. A nanny for each of those six children? I've been asking how Angelina and Brad find time to make movies and she also finds time to be a Humanitarian and still are able to raise their children! Now I know how: Nannies! Lots of them!! http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/fingerprint-recognition-elite-sas-soldiers-brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-splurge-on-security/story-fn907478-1226141467313 Oh Andrea, can we hire 5 Nannies too?!?
  8. I thought she was waving at Sir Tom, our esteemed Forum Administrator!!
  9. I am hoping one day they will make a full length film with just Scratz!! I just finish watching The Shawshank Redemption! It's been a long time since a movie made me cry and this movie did!! If you haven't seen it, YOU SHOULD! 5/5!! It's not something you expect from Stephen King too!! NEXT: THE GREEN MILE!! Same Director, also written by Stephen King!!
  10. Cats get into everything!
  11. Nicotine is addictive! Just ask this kitten!! thanks to Gia for finding this video via Facebook post
  12. Pictures are nice but did you see the ads below the pictures before you posted lol. Sorry J7 had to edit this one.
  13. Annie Leibovitz Photoshoot for Louis Vuitton, Cambodia (May 2011) and unknown photoshoot
  14. Wow, when does she find the time to do all this and make movies and travel around the world as a humanitarian? Can someone please remind me from all these photosets which kid is which? Where are the twins? I have 5 and I can barely keep up with them. How does she do it?!? enjoying a day in Glasgow with her brood, August 19 37 more images here: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/pqzc5fpv2gdngi6r2y8lfr5pmew01z66/ at a toy shop in Richmond, London, August 14 30 more images here: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/u8g5mbwy0fbwwro3inoccocf453gl2k3/ http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/kpm0uos3iopfy90ekoekns447gagz3w5/ with her kids arrives in the West End in London, August 14 26 more images here: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/p3kyddhy71ux5bfqwctbyx484p16wov1/ leaving London's Theatre Royal with her children, Aug 14 5 more images here: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/a9qigk48ph7h2qzai8a9nngfnh9b1hr1/ take kids to a Puppet Show in Richmond, London, August 13 27 more images here: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/xujufudcprbs5kcl6ebn79zqn8bl362v/ takes kids Shiloh and Zahara to The Pottery Cafe in Richmond, London, August 9 31 more images here: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/vhm9a9uj37e60hkhfz6641c09bno4fgc/ take the kids to see Wicked the musical in London, August 4th 3 more images here: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/6fzrhpq8mmuq1pv9t7kk8klq39o9w9at/ http://www.imagebam.com/image/5ec20d143820633 with her daughters seen leaving Ozzie Dots, July 17th 26 more images here: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/mhy5v6ugj5lr5u1x975ly0rqs15zx22u/
  15. Hi, jamakxqiru, Nice to meet you! Welcome to the Tomb Raider forum! Hippo? Is that you?
  16. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1667889/ Teaser Trailer - "Scrat's Continental Crack Up" this IS a teaser trailer for Ice Age: Continental Drift - more info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrat's_Continental_Crack-up Downloadable 107 MB VOB File: http://www.mediafire.com/?g8zxrdigvq823r5 YouTube:
  17. LOL! Cool, thanks!
  18. Teaser Trailer to download it, click on the DIRECT DOWNLOAD button found on this page http://www.multiupload.com/49XDZLK5A2
  19. Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol ENGLISH US Trailer 1 QuickTime: pick your preferred REZ and then right click and save as http://downloads.paramount.com/mp/missionimpossible/trailers/trailer1/MIGP_trlr_1_h264_480.mov 480p http://downloads.paramount.com/mp/missionimpossible/trailers/trailer1/MIGP_trlr_1_h264_720.mov 720p http://downloads.paramount.com/mp/missionimpossible/trailers/trailer1/MIGP_trlr_1_h264_1080.mov 1080p
  20. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    it's not a video BUT it is the Funniest thing I've seen all week!!
  21. first of all: her voice next: she screams and whines like a little girl and there are other things I don't get the Tomb Raider/Lara Croft vibe when I watch the trailer; it doesn't feel like a Tomb Raider/Lara Croft game!
  22. who is making this game? I want to call them and complaint about a few things!! EDIT: I emailed Eidos, Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix about this and I will call them later today too!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.