Everything posted by Guested Account
-
Tomb Raider World Exclusive Reveal
I don't like them changing Lara's origin story!! It's like making a new Spiderman movie and say Peter Parker became Spider Man because he swallowed a Spider when he slept!!
-
Tomb Raider World Exclusive Reveal
FLV ( Low Quality - 400x226 ) http://www.mediafire.com/?bgzhuk5gneidgy7 FLV ( Medium Quality - 640x360 ) http://www.mediafire.com/?2jxbxcdtbh29da6 MP4 ( High Quality - 480x360 ) http://www.mediafire.com/?s8c50ynmbp5h95j MP4 ( High Definition - 1280x720 ) http://www.mediafire.com/?wt8bfcmdp88swcp
- Angelina Jolie Vogue USA
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
9.2 Million Hits and counting!!
-
Angelina Jolie - premiere for "The Tree of Life", 2011 Cannes Film Festival
complete 35 photo set here: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/7i0twx7hjb3i7ntlby66twi3d3msdnlp/
-
New Tomb Raider movie without Angelina!!
thanks to Hardkore for finding this story http://www.slashfilm.com/iron-man-cowriters-hired-tomb-raider-reboot-origin-story/
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Sure! This movie is from Luc Besson but doesn't it just look too much like his other films: The Professional and La Femme Nikita with a bit of other people's films of the same genre like Salt and Domino thrown in? It just doesn't seem too original to me!!
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
that's a lot of kittens!! http://comedy.video.yahoo.com/?l=24038736&v=25055655
-
Tomb Raider Rebooted Magazine Screenshots !!
I haven't even started! What happened? Our 3rd Angel happened!! LOL!
-
Tomb Raider Rebooted Magazine Screenshots !!
you are welcome AJ! I still have to play TR Underworld!!
-
Tomb Raider Rebooted Magazine Screenshots !!
Meagan Marie is the former Associate Editor of Game Informer and new pr community person for crystal dynamics
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I watched these 3 films yesterday: Your Highness 3/5 Scream 4 3/5 Hanna 4/5
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
First Video from the Set of The Hobbit! Look at it! LOOOOOK AT IT! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2m2x8qJcGQ&feature=player_embedded I can't take my eyes off of it. It looks so, so...precious. Downloadable version, please! Peter Jackson filming this in 48FPS!! WOW! http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=76341 MY OPINION: This does sound like a much better advancement than 3D that's for sure. Very much looking forward to The Hobbit and I trust Jackson will not give us the Lucas treatment. I'm very interested in seeing how it looks and if this will become more and more mainstream. The whole 3D thing just isn't that interesting imo, other than for Pixar-type movies. Being a huge fan of the Tolkien books, and of the movies as well I will certainly be there opening day, and still hoping the Silmarillion somehow gets made as a series somehow, someday. Frodo is back in this? Man, How old was he in the LOTR trilogy and how young is he in The Hobbit?
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
I think a certain Zia should post photos of her Kitty catching mice and birds!
-
New Actress cast for Tomb Raider Reboot movie
Angelina won't be in the reboot because she is too "old". The reboot will feature a younger Lara Croft, in her 20s.
-
New Actress cast for Tomb Raider Reboot movie
people always fall for it. 10 years ago I posted that Tomb Raider game was cancelled and everyone fell for it!!
-
New Actress cast for Tomb Raider Reboot movie
Is it April already? I haven't noticed!!
-
New Actress cast for Tomb Raider Reboot movie
Graham King, President of GK Films, the same company that released such hits as last year's The Tourist and the current animated blockbuster Rango, has confirmed yesterday that a new actress has been cast in the role of Lara Croft in the upcoming movie reboot of the Tomb Raider franchise. "We wanted a young, vibrant actress for the role," said King, "that's why we chose Vanessa Hudgens for the title role. She comes to us with an impressive filmography resume which include the current action blockbuster Sucker Punch and the popular High School Musical trilogy" "I remember playing Tomb Raider when I was a little girl, "says Vanessa at the press conference announcement, "and I remember being fascinated by the way Lara carried herself in the game. She is the pure embodiment how a woman should be: strong, assertive, independent, tough - ready to take on any and all challenges thrown her way!!" When reminded how she will have big shoes to fill after Angelina Jolie made the celluloid Lara Croft internationally famous, Hudgens said: "I am honored to follow in the footsteps of Angelina and I will do her and Lara Croft proud and the millions of worldwide fans. It will be great! It will be fun! It will be fantastic!" Coincidentally, Vanessa and her fellow Sucker Punch cast members had to undergo 12 weeks of intensive training for their roles: weight training, combat training and extensive live weapons training by a former Navy SEAL - all the skills that Lara Croft needs to survive in her element!! The new Tomb Raider Reboot movie is scheduled for release in 2013.
-
What is this and why does it come up?
my Java is up to date (I get it from Dunkin Donuts every morning ) and yes, I noticed it happens most often in Facebook especially when I am playing Farm Town!
-
What is this and why does it come up?
Once a day, whether I am just reading my Yahoo Email or I could be on Facebook or in an online forum; the hard drive would start running and then this would pop up. I clicked okay and it goes away but the hard drive would start running again and a second identical one would pop up. I click okay and it would go away too and then the hard drive would stop. Google says it's something associated with the Printer; I don't have any Printer connected to this laptop nor do I have any Printer software for any particular model Printer installed on this laptop. It's annoying when it comes on; during the time the hard drive starts running and this thing pops up twice and I click okay twice to make it go away, sometime it's 2 min and sometime it's 5 min. During that time, I can't do anything. The mouse cursor moves but I can't click on anything in my browser and if I minimize the browser, it won't let me remaximize again. I also can't open any programs either. I did a full anti virus and anti spyware scan and it found nothing; I thought maybe this was a virus or spyware but it's not.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Of all the characters in the Shrek movies (aside from Shrek, Donkey and Princess Fiona) that deserve their own spinoff film series, Puss In Boots is the best choice!! Now I wish someone would make a spinoff film series with Ice Age's Scrat! The Film Puss in Boots – one of the most beloved characters of the Shrek universe – tells the hilarious and courageous (daring, bold, brave( tale of Puss’ early adventures as he teams with mastermind Humpty Dumpty and the street-savvy Kitty to steal the fame Goose that lays the Golden Eggs. Links Puss in Boots Trailer(s) Apple HD Encode QT Domestic Trailer 1920X816 (22.8Mb) ** MediaFire QT Domestic Trailer 1280X544 (13.1Mb) ** MediaFire FLV Domestic Trailer 1920X816 (22.8Mb) ** MegaUpload FLV Domestic Trailer 1280X544 (13.1Mb) ** MegaUpload FLV Domestic Trailer 854X362 (6.3Mb) ** MegaUpload FLV Domestic Trailer 640X272 (4.1Mb) ** MegaUpload
-
New Tomb Raider movie without Angelina!!
IF you GOOGLE Tomb Raider Movie right now, you will find that there are many website saying Gemma Arterton would be the perfect choice to play the new Lara Croft and I agree. She is Hot, she is British, she has the Lara Croft look: I suggested Angelina Jolie to Eidos in the Eidos Tomb Raider forum in 1999, right before the Bone Collector was released, that Jolie should be Lara Croft. At the time, the top choice for Lara Croft was Catherine Zeta Jones. Of course, everyone in the forum including Eidos employees who were moderators of the forums laughed at me. Well, who is laughing now? Now people don't want to let go of Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft!! I think I may send Crystal Dynamics/Eidos an email again!!
-
New Tomb Raider movie without Angelina!!
I heard this week there is a new TR movie is in the works without Angelina. It will feature a younger Lara Croft to keep in the same level as the new Tomb Raider game that's coming out which will also feature a younger (20 something) Lara Croft!! So who should play Lara Croft now that Angelina is out of the picture?
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
YAY! Sienna Guillory will be back!! Silent Hill is FINALLY getting a sequel; to be known as Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, it’s plot will be based on the third game in the franchise. http://www.firstshowing.net/2011/first-look-adelaide-clemens-starring-in-silent-hill-revelation-3d/
-
One of the BEST game I'd ever played is getting a Sequel!
My God! This is truly a dream come true!! http://www.ea.com/alice More info on the original here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_McGee%27s_Alice The original was a beautiful game and way ahead of its time when it was released in 2000! I remember having to upgrade my Pentium 3 computer 3D card and RAM just to be able to play it!!! Now if only someone would make a sequel to the game Heavy Metal: F.A.K.K. Another excellent game from 2000, Life will be Perfect!!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.