Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. There are only 3 films I will pay first run price to see the rest of this year: Resident Evil Retribution Skyfall 007 The Hobbit the rest I can wait for them to get to the $1.25 theater and go on 75 cents all day Tuesday or for the DVD release which won't cost me a dime to rent.
  2. Thank You! Finally someone agrees with me. I've been on IMDB and other boards saying the same thing I said here about this and people just shot me down! Movie-goers are so gullible nowadays; as long as it's a new movie, they don't care what they are getting. Even if it's trash or reboot or remake or junk. For $7.50 to $16, I want to get my money worth!!
  3. I hope this will be better than Mirror Mirror and Snow White and the Huntsman; both of those movies about Snow White are total failures!
  4. Synopsis Production kicked off last week on Robert Stromberg's "Maleficent" at Disney Pictures starring Angelina Jolie in the title role of the beloved villain from the 1959 classic "Sleeping Beauty". The story "reveals the events that hardened her heart and drove her to curse the baby, Aurora". (Source: Dark Horizons) Cast Angelina Jolie, Elle Fanning, Juno Temple, Miranda Richardson, Imelda Staunton, Kenneth Cranham / Director: Robert Stromberg Release date USA: 14 March 2014 First pic of Angelina Jolie as Maleficent. Princess Aurora? How dare they use my Angel's name without paying me royalties?
  5. Pixar losing it. The last great Pixar film was Ratatouille. Cars 2 was blah! The Brave trailer did not make me want to run to the theater. Wall-E and Up were so and so. Toy Story 3 I didn't even watch in Theaters; saw it on DVD and was not impressed. Now this! I think they are cranking them out too fast and sacrificing quality for quantity. Furthermore, Ratatouille came out in 2007 which was right after Disney bought out Pixar. So Disney is screwing up Pixar's quality!
  6. No Boo? We waited 12 years for a sequel and instead they come up with a prequel with no Boo? I've a feeling this is going to sucks!! Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan are an inseparable pair, but that wasn't always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn't stand each other. "Monsters University" unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends. Boo was the reason the first one was great! They could had made a sequel and kept Boo at the same age. Some people said a sequel would not have worked because after 12 years, Boo will be a teenager. Where does it say that the sequel had to be set 12 years later? It could had been set 1 year after the original and Boo will still be a toddler. Remember the ending of the first one where Sulley gets reunited with Boo at the end, 1 month after the events of the movie? They could had picked it up from there with a sequel instead of a prequel!!
  7. I will be away on Vacation from Friday, June 29th to Thursday, July 5th. I am taking Andrea and our 5 Angels and both set of Grandparents to Disney World, Orlando, Florida.
  8. Well, I am glad they are bringing back Rain and Jill Valentine. Resident Evil is actually the first film I'd ever saw Michelle Rodriguez in. I was like: "who is that tough girl?" http://img251.imagevenue.com/galshow.php?gal=gallery_1321299833265_544lo
  9. How are they able to bring back Rain? Didn't she die at the end of Resident Evil? (unless she's in a flashback scene)
  10. Domestic Trailer #2 QuickTime (MP4): 400×226 | 800×448 “Resident Evil: Retribution” Domestic Trailer #2 MP4 SD: 480w (6MB) | 512w (9MB) | 576w (13MB) | 640w (18MB) MP4 HD: 480p (27MB) | 720p (36MB), 720p (53MB) | 1080p (71MB)
  11. Wow! After 10+ years, we finally get to see what Tom looks like!
  12. I am watching these podcast, hoping to get a glimpse of our fearless leader, Tom. Has anyone else here (besides Gia) seen a photo of Tom? He is like a Ghost. A Shadow. He is like Keyser Soze!! A legend that very few men and women have seen in person!! The kind of man people only whisper of in myths and tales and at night around campfires.
  13. thanks for all the goodies and 411, Tom!
  14. The release date of G.I. Joe Retaliation has been pushed back to March 2013 so they can convert it to 3D. Remember what happened to Clash of the Titans after they up-converted it to 3D? It looked like crap! IMO, 3D is a scam to separate you and your money. Very few movies are worth seeing in 3D and the only ones I've seen so far that were worth the price of the expensive ticket was the Transformers 2 and 3 films and Avatar. This is a very bad decision by Paramount's executives and the only reason behind it is: Greed! If the movie flops when it's finally released, the blame will falls solely on Paramount and not on the Director or the script or the actors in it.
  15. Gia's lazy kitty! All she does is sleep during the day and at night, when poor Gia is trying to sleep; she is up and about and making noise with her toys and jumping on Gia's bed and chasing mice!!
  16. Is this professional football or powder puff football? http://msn.foxsports...not-like-052411 So the new rules pretty much says if you tackle someone that's in possession of the ball, you can be ejected from the game. The defensive players are going to be afraid to tackle anyone then!
  17. The Swedish Version is so much better. Furthermore, Fincher took some liberties with the ending of the American Version which kind of P Me Off!! It packed no punch. The ending in the Swedish Version will make you go......
  18. To Hardkore and Jolie: I hope the Swedish version you both saw is the extended version. THIS ONE at 187 Min: http://www.amazon.co...37278839&sr=1-8 NOT THIS ONE at 152 Min: http://www.amazon.co...37278839&sr=1-7 and you can now get the original Swedish version of the Entire Trilogy in the Extended cut: http://www.amazon.co...37278839&sr=1-6
  19. Last year, I saw Captain America on DVD. It didn't made me want to run to the movie theater to see it. X-Men First Class I saw at the $1.25 theater. Once again, there was nothing about it that made me want to see it in a first run theater on opening week. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol I saw because someone gave me a Cinemark gift card for it so I took Andrea to see it at the IMAX. If it wasn't for the gift card, we had no desire to run out to see it. We could had seen it at the $1.25 theater or on DVD. This year. the movie I am eagerly awaiting this Summer is Prometheus. Only 33 more days to go!!
  20. My sister found a photo of the cat we had when I was a kid, from the time I was about 15 years old in 1980. My sister was in grade school in 1980 and she kept asking for a cat. One day Dad came home with an 8 month old kitten. We really didn't have a name for her, we just called her Cat in Italian and later when she had 4 kittens, we also called her Mama Cat. Funny thing is my sister is allergic to Cats but back then, none of us knew she was and neither did she. Nor did any of us ever heard that people could be allergic to Cats. LOL!
  21. Joss Whedon's The Avengers has set a new bar in opening to a walloping $200.3 million at the domestic box office, the largest debut ever and kicking off summer 2012 in high style, easily dethroning Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, which opened to $169.2 million last summer, then the largest number in history. Avengers is now positioned to reach $1 billion in global grosses. (maybe it will beat Avatar's record?) Among other records, Avengers is the first film in history to cross $200 million in only three days of play at the domestic box office. It also scored the biggest Saturday gross of all time in earning $69.7 million.
  22. I am still waiting for my DVD copy of "The Artist" from my video stores. It's so popular, there is never a copy in for me!!
  23. MORE AJ 814] and MORE: http://img216.imagevenue.com/galshow.php?gal=gallery_1334698199517_586lo
  24. WHAT?!?!?!? http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/report-nfl-legend-junior-seau-dead-182120394.html


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.