Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. New England and Atlanta not in the Superbowl. I am soooo happy! One is a cheating team, the other is a team of criminals and thugs!
  2. Taken 2 (2012) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1397280/ Do yourselves a favor and don't get taken by this POS! We started watching it and I left the room not even 20 min into it. Andrea kept watching it to the end and she couldn't stop laughing at it. This time is Liam and his wife that gets kidnapped and Liam's daughter, who he saved in the first movie, comes to his rescue. There is no U.S. Embassy in Instabul with U.S. Marines manning 50 calibers machine guns and armored personnel carriers at the entrance of it. They shoot up the car that Liam Neeson and his daughter are in and used to ram the concrete barricades blocking the entrance of the Embassy. Then the car comes to the stop inside the Embassy courtyard with both Neeson and his daughter unhurt. The car is not even surrounded at gunpoint by any U.S. Marines. Neeson is able to make a call to his C.I.A. friend who will make a call to the Embassy to make sure they are not shot as they exit the car. Neeson's daughter can't drive good enough to pass the driving test in 2 attempts to get a Driver's License, all of a sudden can drive a stick shift car through the narrow streets of Instanbul with bad guys in other cars, chasing them and shooting at them. Furthermore, Neeson's daughter is able to set off bombs and grenades smack in the middle of Instanbul and the might of Turkey's Army and Security Forces don't show up at all! Now there is already talk about a sequel! Who are they going to kidnap next time? Since I didn't finish watching it, I can't give it a rating but if push comes to shove and I am asked to rated it, I will give it a ZERO!
  3. If that were to happen, this Superbowl it's for the birds!
  4. I hope Baltimore will beat up on New England. I'm tired of seeing New England in the Superbowl: They been in it 5 times in the past 11 years. Give someone else a chance!
  5. Verizon Wireless! Stop Calling Me! We didn't call Customer Service today! Stop calling us to ask us to do a survey on our experience with your Customer Service. Stop Texting us about it too! (I should call back and say we are not satisfied because they are harassing us over it: 4 calls with 4 voice mail and 6 texts in the last 45 min alone!) I did try to call back and speak with a Customer Service Representative to tell them that they called the wrong number for the survey but it wants me to enter a security password on my keypad and I don't know the password, so it will say connecting you to a customer service representative, this call may be monitored or recorded for training purposes and then after 2-3 min, with no background music whatsoever and no one coming on, it disconnects you. My answer to their customer service experience survey if I had to take one? FAIL! FAIL! FAIL! SUCKS! SUCKS! SUCKS! Top companies with worst customer service (from my personal experience) in 2012: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Bank of America, Sears, Wells Fargo Bank, Safeway.
  6. Denver lost in OT by a field goal! I knew it was over for Denver when Manning got intercepted! I am shocked that Baltimore beat Denver! Shocked!
  7. Houston Texans beat the Cincinnati Bengals to advance to the AFC Divisional playoffs. They won't stand a chance against the Patriots in Foxboro next week and even if by some miracle they were to win that game, they still have to worry about Denver!
  8. I will need another NEW computer just to run this! NO disk for the PC version? That's discriminatory against retailers like me!
  9. I went by Central Market yesterday and they'd already put out the Valentine's Day stuff. This American Commercialism is getting of hand! They couldn't give us a couple of weeks to catch our breath and recover from Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's?
  10. Actually it will be 20 years this week (January 3rd, 1993) since this game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Comeback_(American_football) Remember this game? People are still talking about it!
  11. Stupid Useless Incompetent Houston Texans! 3 weeks ago they were the best team in the AFC. It looked like the 1st seed at home in the Divisional playoffs with a bye week is all locked in. In they past 3 weeks, they screwed themselves out of a bye week and 1st seed. So now they play in the wild card instead, at home, against the Bengals and even if they were to win, guess who will they play next? The New England Patriots! The same team that the Texans lost to on Monday night back on December 10th, which started the 3 weeks downfall! Typical Houston sports team! Houston Texans! Houston Astros! Houston Rockets! The Old Houston Oilers! They all sucks! Houston sucks when it comes to sport!
  12. That Lara stole my SCION! Let's GET HER!! ROTFLMAO!!
  13. How is it going to work? Like I said before when Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness, the first Tomb Raider game for the then new Sony Playstation 2, was still in development and there was plans to bring multi-player to Lara's world, I remember saying: "I don't think having a couple of dozen Lara running around the screen like crazy fighting for one artifact or trying to get through the trap door is going to work" How is exactly going to work? 20 Lara shooting at 5 goons and after the goons are dead, 20 Lara with nothing to do? Tomb Raider is not exactly a first person shooter game where the numbers of enemies you can shoot at is almost infinite like in Call of Duty or Halo. Or is everyone going to race for the lever and the trap door and the first couple of Lara through it go on to the next level and the other Lara who don't make it just get stuck together, locked away forever in the same chamber? Or are the Lara just going to kill each other? Will they be able to kill each other? I played FPS online and there is always one person in the COOP game session who doesn't play COOP and ruins it for everyone else by killing you instead of shooting at the A.I. controlled enemies.
  14. Wow! Thanks Tom. There ain't no way Lara can survive that!
  15. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Not a YouTube Video but I didn't want to start a new thread for it. Hey, I told you kids over and over again, 1000 times, do not tap on the glass!! http://www.telegraph...5ESjs2LZQqxVS4b
  16. I must be dreaming!! Ender's Game, based on the Orson Scott Card's novel. Winner of the the Nebula Award for best novel in 1985 and the Hugo Award for best novel in 1986, part of the Ender Saga consisting of 12 novels, 12 short stories and 47 comic issues. Sypnosis: In the near future, a hostile alien race (called the Formics) have attacked Earth. If not for the legendary heroics of International Fleet Commander, Mazer Rackham (Ben Kingsley), all would have been lost. In preparation for the next attack, the highly esteemed Colonel Graff (Harrison Ford) and the International Military are training only the best young children to find the future Mazer. Ender Wiggin (Asa Butterfield), a shy, but strategically brilliant boy is pulled out of his school to join the elite. Arriving at Battle School, Ender quickly and easily masters increasingly difficult war games, distiguising himself and winning respect amongst his peers. Ender is soon ordained by Graff as the military's next great hope, resulting in his promotion to Command School. Once there, he's trained by Mazer Rackham, himself, to lead his fellow soldiers into an epic battle that will determine the future of Earth and save the human race. Ender's Game also stars Aramis Knight, Hailee Steinfeld, Jimmy Pinchak, Viola Davis and Abigail Breslin. The film is written and directed by Gavin Hood (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) and opens in theaters Nov. 1, 2013. This better not turn out to be another book to movie adaptation flop which there have been so many of lately: The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson & the Olympians, The Golden Compass His Dark Materials and The Twilight series.
  17. I didn't watch it. I stay away from any movies with little Johnny in it!
  18. 2012 is almost over so here's the "LIST"!! Biggest movie flops of 2012: John Carter Estimated loss: $200 million Cloud Atlas Estimated loss: $160 million (yet to open globally) (Hmmm - a bit premature to label this a flop, since it hasn't opened globally yet) Battleship Estimated loss: $100 million (not surprised about this one...) Rock Of Ages Estimated loss: $95 million The Oogieloves In The Big Balloon Adventure Estimated loss: $60 million (WTF? Never heard of this one...) Dark Shadows Estimated loss: $60 million Total Recall Estimated loss: $55 million That's My Boy Estimated loss: $50 million Dredd Estimated loss: $45 million (If I were the film makers, I would be seriously embarrassed that this flick apparently made $85 million less than the Sylvester Stallone 1995 version) The Watch Estimated loss: $40 million Details: http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/photos/biggest-movie-flops-of-2012-slideshow/
  19. Tomorrow is the final shopping day before Christmas and I have to work! It's like Black Friday but with more desperate people!
  20. Ditto!
  21. Thanks Tom! I may need a bigger monitor!
  22. Stay away from stores and shopping malls and strip centers and anything resembling a building with merchandise for sales in them. Also stay away from any streets, roads, alleys, trails, back roads, mud roads, boulevards, drives, secret passages, hidden tunnels that leads to any of those stores and shopping malls and strip centers. People are out in force and acting nuts! I went up the street to the Wendy's in the Home Depot shopping center and I saw people running the stop signs in the parking lot. I also saw people just rudely cutting other drivers off so they can get that parking space first. It also seems there are more people out on the roads and out and about than usual even for the last weekend before Christmas. Maybe it's because the World didn't end yesterday so everyone is celebrating by being out of their houses, apartments, condominiums, caves, rocks, huts, shacks, tents, etc etc
  23. The Raid: Redemption? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1899353/ Yes, that was awesome! Man, I wish I had their kind of fighting stamina! They never get tired!
  24. About 124 min longer in total. Averages out to be 42 min longer per each film. http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B000654ZK0
  25. 2 hrs and 50 min without the previews. 3 hrs and 10 min with the previews. With so many new movies nowadays clocking in at 1 hr and 30 min or less, this was money well spent especially with the IMAX 3D HFR ticket price at $16. It didn't feel like I sat there for over 3 hrs. It went by pretty quick. Did you watch the extended versions of the LOTR trilogy?


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.