Everything posted by Guested Account
-
The new XBOX that's coming....
It's been a crazy week because of the XBox One and PS4. Each system is available to purchase in 12 differently priced bundles. PS 4 - starting as low as $399.99 to as high as $520. XBox One - starting as low as $559 to as high as $679, I rather have a PS 4! We all had to learn the difference between each bundles and the technical specifications on each system. We are ALL carrying cheat cards so we can answer the customers' questions correctly!! LOL! We started taking prepaid pre-orders today. When is the street date for both system? All we know is November for the XBox One and maybe even as early as October for the PS4. We haven't been told an exact date yet.
-
AOD 10th Anniversary Celebration
What time Saturday and where's the live streaming/chat website at? I am going to dig out my PC copy of AOD. "I Feel Stronger Now!"
-
The new XBOX that's coming....
Sounds like Microsucks finally realized they screwed up and will make changes: http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2013/06/19/microsoft-xbox-one-policies/2439387/ It's going to be a busy Black Friday and Holiday season this year. New XBox. New Playstation. A retailer's dream!
-
Level getting me upset.
I give up. There is no passing this level. Putting the motorcycle in place and saving the game before doing the puzzle doesn't do any good because if you don't make it and you load the saved game to restart, the motorcycle disappears. Saving the game after completing the puzzle doesn't do any good either - reloading the saved game still wants you to do the puzzle over. I noticed one thing about TR-U: the saved game feature is messed up. Sure it has checkpoints but still. If I was to fire up the XBOX 360 right now and click on RESUME game at the default start screen, instead of taking me to the end of this level which is my saved game, 2 identical files in 2 slots, it will take me to Thailand. Thailand was a long long time ago - it shouldn't come up when you RESUME game especially when the checkpoint has ding many many times since Thailand.
-
The new XBOX that's coming....
I have an XBOX 360 and I never once gone on the internet. I've been using it to play Tomb Raider Underworld, Tomb Raider Reboot, Madden NFL 2009, Madden NFL 2013. There is not even a CAT5 cable connected to the back of it. It still works just fine. This sounds more like a case of Microsoft wanting to keep track of the owners of the new XBOX and spy on them. It's like that EA game that needs you to be constantly connected to the Internet to the EA servers to play it - even in single player mode. What was it? The newest SIM? The EA servers crashed leaving many people who shelled out $60 for the game unable to play the game including the single player games. Absolute Baloney! Anyone who bought the EA SIM game and who will buy the new XBOX 360 are essentially telling EA and Microsoft: "I approve of invasive DRM. I approve of always online connection requirements, even to play single-player. I approve of not having access to the game I paid for after release. I approve of how EA and Microsoft and other crappy greedy companies like them mistreats their customers. Here's my money, please continue to do ALL OF THIS. "
-
The new XBOX that's coming....
What if you can't afford internet connection? Something happen in the household like someone losing a job and internet connection is the first thing that gets cut to save money. That's messed up! p.s. what is your Signature Avatar doing, Shrenshy?
-
The new XBOX that's coming....
So the new XBOX REALLY need to be connected to the internet 24/7 to function? You can't just take a game disc, pop in and play the game? NO THANK YOU!
-
Level getting me upset.
I had the motorcycle parked right at the hole before I did the puzzle. I also saved the game again after I completed the puzzle. Then every time I load my saved game, the motorcycle gone and it wants me to do the puzzle again.
-
New Tomb Raider movie without Angelina!!
Oh NOW I Have hope that the new TR movie won't be crap! I hope they cast the right actress too! http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/12/buffy-writer-takes-on-tomb-raider-reboot This doesn't mean I now do approve of the Tomb Raider movie property in the hands of Graham King and GK Films.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
OMG OMG OMG OMG O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait til NEXT MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Level getting me upset.
I am stuck (for a couple of days now) so I went to look at Stella's walkthrough and that's something I don't like to do. http://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR8walk/12xibalba.html I am at the bottom of that walkthrough using the calendar puzzle to open something in the big area below, then get there on the motorcycle before it closes? Well, I get there and I don't see anything. What am I supposed to be looking for? There isn't enough time to get there even on the motorcycle! Also in the walkthrough it says 1st and 2nd calendar puzzle. there are 2 of them? I only did one after putting the skull (that I found in that deep pit Lara broke through by using the grapple hook to pull down a stove) on the lever and turning the 2 levers to align the symbols.
-
Don't tell Andrea that I said this but....
Found these old photos of AJ at the Tomb Raider 2 movie premiere in 2003: http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/wulkfrcz0m6qralg90v90n81v3vsykjv/ AJ at the World War Z Premiere in London June 2nd Didn't she just had a double Mastectomy? She has already recovered and making public appearances?
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
This looks waaay better than that Bullock Clooney lost in space movie.... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2051879/ A crew of international astronauts are sent on a private mission to Jupiter's fourth moon. Director: Sebastián Cordero Writer: Philip Gelatt (screenplay) Stars: Sharlto Copley, Michael Nyqvist, Christian Camargo
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I felt it was very unoriginal especially the last part. If you seen the Star Trek TOS movies and especially one of them, you will know what I mean. Also, drop the the entire 'romance' thing between two of the main characters. It's very unbecoming of Star Trek!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Just saw Star Trek Into The Darkness. I am not going to give anything away but I feel unfulfilled and ripped off compared to the first one. Damn J.J. Abrams. Now he is going to ruin Star Wars! 2/5
- The Rant Thread
-
The Rant Thread
Yup! You are correct. Keep in mind that: the settlement was $110 million. Chase illegally ran up over $700 worth of fees on my account and made 2 of my checks bounce, one of them being a mortgage payment. I had to close my account that I had for years in good standing with Bank One. I had to deal with collection agency harassment and a bad credit mark. When they tried to collect on the debt, I took them to court and have the judge throw the debt out and have the mark removed from my credit report. Well, I got $1.94. What a freaking joke!
-
The Rant Thread
https://chaseoverdraftsettlement.com/FrequentlyAskedQuestions.aspx I had an account in good standing with Bank One for years. Then in 2006, Chase took over on Monday, and any deposit and transactions I made on the weekend, they took the transactions first and the cash deposit after causing my account to go into overdraft at $34 overdraft fee per each transaction, charged every other day over and over. I never been in overdraft with that account before in the years I had it. Before the end of the week, I was almost $764 in the hole. I had no choice but to close my account, see it go on my credit, fight them in court and have the bad credit mark removed. Then the State of NY Attorney General filed a Class Action Lawsuit against Chase because they did the same thing they did to me to 10 of 1000's of other Chase and Bank One account holders. Chase lost. That was last year. I finally received my check today. Guess HOW MUCH IT IS and HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE?
-
EVERYONE!! Please welcome our 2 newest Bundles of Joy!!
They are already climbing and jumping on everything, mainly me when I am lying on the sofa trying to get some shuteye. LOL! They see the Angels do it so they do the same thing.
-
EVERYONE!! Please welcome our 2 newest Bundles of Joy!!
Misty enjoying some quiet time while the children are at school. Misty says: "This is MINE now!" Patches! You know you are not allowed on the bed! That innocent clueless look won't get you out of trouble!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I used to like Clooney when he first begin making movies after leaving the TV world: From Dusk Til Dawn, The Peacemaker, Fail Safe, The Thin Red Line, Three Kings, Out Of Sight, the first Ocean's movie. But then I slowly started to realize that he (among with a handful of other actors including Will Smith and Denzel Washington), no matter what role they are playing, whether the role requires them to be dramatic in a tear jerker or funny in a comedy or serious in a thriller, etc etc; he has the same look each and every time (and because I've mentioned Will and Denzel, they do too IMO) and the same emotional demeanor. Furthermore, the one freaking thing I can't stand about Clooney is can he stop moving and bobbing his head like one of those toy dolls when he speaks? It's very annoying and it's very difficult for a person to pay attention to what he is saying when the focus is on his bobbing head. Going back to my previous post (#406 above), they should had cast another actress. Maybe not necessarily someone as high profile as Jolie or Johansson but anyone else in that IMDB list would still had been a better choice than Bullock.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Hence why I said they should had named this Speed 3 since Speed 2 sucked. Ever since Bullock won an academy awards for that White Woman Adopt Poor Black Kid and Teach Him To Play Football movie, she's been getting kudos for just about anything she stars in. Heck, she can star in an TV commercial and the critics will be over each other raving about her. I never cared for her outside of Speed (the first one only) and Demolition Man.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
So the whole movie is 2 people spinning out of control in space? Their suit (EMU) only carries up to 8.5 hrs of Oxygen and they put on their spacewalk suit long before they even leave the shuttle to allow their body to get used to the Pure Oxygen. 8.5 hrs, that is if they breath normally and their EMU suit and (battery) equipment is not damaged or ruptured. How long is this movie? It will definitely take more than 8.5 hrs to send another shuttle or spacecraft to rescue them. With their space shuttle and the ISS destroyed or damaged and these two spinning further and further away from either one, OH YEAH! THEY ARE DEFINITELY EFFING DEAD! THERE IS REALLY NO POINT IN PAYING UP TO $20 A TICKET TO SEE THIS MOVIE, IS THERE? YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW IS IT GOING TO END!! http://www.youtube.com/gravitymovie
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Gravity (2013 - Bullock, Clooney... SERIOUSLY???) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1454468/ Sandra and George as Space Shuttle Astronauts? No wonder their Shuttle had an accident and they are stuck in space. Those two ain't remotely qualified to even pilot a remote control model airplane much less a Space Shuttle! Well, at least the director is qualified! The full trailer is coming today. Here's a 15 seconds preview. http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/watch-first-look-teaser-of-gravity-starring-sandra-bullock-george-clooney-20130508 from IMDB trivia: I can see Marion and Rebecca and Rachel and Sienna and even Angelina as an astronaut, but not Sandra. She is waaay too scrawny! Natalie Would had been perfect! Maybe they should had named this film Speed 3 Out Of This World
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Thank you Hardkore. It looks awesome! More awesome than Star Trek Into the Boredness!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.