Everything posted by Guested Account
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Fast & Furious 6 (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1905041/ I know we are supposed to suspend some degree of disbelief when we watch a movie but this film is insulting toward the intelligent members of the audience!! They are going to make 3 more of these movies? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! 2/5
-
Have you ever been harassed by the Police?
His name is Christopher R. Leary. He needs to be taken off the force and have his TCLEOSE permanently suspended! This idiot has no business being a Police Officer especially with 4 prior suspensions and 4-5 prior cases of him illegally pulling people over. He slams on his brakes on purpose when there are no cars in front of him so the vehicle behind him will have to pass him by. That's when he gets angry and see someone passing him as disrespect toward his uniform and his power. This Leary guy has anger issues. He is not fit to be a Police Officer especially a job where he is allowed to carry a weapon and use deadly force. One of these days he will shoot and kill an innocent person in anger. Anyone can buy a Police uniform and the equipment to go with it including red and blue lights and sirens for the car off the internet to make himself or herself look like a Police officer. I don't pull over for anyone in an unmarked car especially with so many recent cases across the country of Police impersonators pulling people over. This is Texas. Bill 1815 allows any driver to carry a concealed handgun in our vehicles without requiring a CHL. Texas Castle Doctrine Law allows us to use deadly force to defend ourselves and protect our property including home and a car. This Leary idiot will get what's coming to him and he will get killed one day. http://news.yahoo.com/video/driver-fwpd-confrontation-captured-911-032800280.html
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Gravity is only 90 min? Figure in credits and it will be about 80 min. I am not paying $12-$16 to see it in 3D or on IMAX! Heck, it's not even worth to see the very first show of the day for $6 in just plain digital NON 3D, NON IMAX if you can get there to make the very first show at Cinemark theatres here. Every show in plain digital NON 3D, NON IMAX after the very first show until 6 pm is $8 and it goes up to $10. What a rip off!!
-
EVERYONE!! Please welcome our 2 newest Bundles of Joy!!
Misty and Patches are now officially 6 1/2 months old. This weekend they are both going to the vet.
-
Don't tell Andrea that I said this but....
Angelina Jolie takes children to Sydney Art Studio, Sept. 15, 2013 http://imgbox.com/g/cr8iO2ces6 Angelina is in Australia scouting locations for her next film as Director: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1809398/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_1
-
SUPPORT This!!
Join the Thunderclap at: http://phonebloks.com/
-
Happy Birthday! Week of September 3, 2007
Happy Birthday Cliffy!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
World War Z (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816711/ Another Zombie/Apocalypse/Virus Pandemic/The World Is Going To End movie... ...Is Hollywood trying to tell us something? Anyway, I had good expectations for this film when I first saw the trailer and once again, this is another film that had a better trailer than the actual movie itself. There are just so many plot holes, stupid plot devices, continuity issues that even suspending disbelief because you are supposed to do that when you watch a movie won't even help. Waste of Brad Pitt and Marc Forster and also, the CGI and SFX could had used a bit more work and post production cleaning. Now there is a talk of a sequel... REALLY? SERIOUSLY? WHY? WHY? WHY? 2/5
-
THIRD Film Quiz of 2013: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
Answers to the remaining unsolved images: 10 The CLUE was: 2012 Disaster Film ANSWER: The Impossible 33 The CLUE was: Rescue The Shrunken Princess ANSWER: The Seventh Voyage Of Sinbad 37 The CLUE was: Works Stinks ANSWER: Office Space 38 The CLUE was: Alternate Superheroes World ANSWER: Watchmen 55 The CLUE was: 2012 Time Jumping Movie ANSWER: Cloud Atlas
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
On the Bridge at the border when Ness and Malone were shooting at the oncoming car, there was a person wearing a gray coat running away behind them. Who was that? A film crew? Poor editing? I want to say it's one of the two bad guys they chased down afterward but it's not: Malone chased down the ledger carrying bad guy and Ness chased down the other bad guy who took refuge in the cabin. Both of those people were wearing light colored coats.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I've seen Olympus Has Fallen. I thought it was alright. I haven't see WHD. It just hit the $1.25 theater today. Pacific Rim also started at the $1.25 theater today. I would go see that before I see White House Down.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Did you catch the very end of Iron Man 3 after all the credit stopped rolling?
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
ME? I am not doing anything! HONEST!
-
Private messaging
**waits patiently by his inbox for a message from Aunt Sudi**
-
Those Bloody Rabbits are at it again !!
I wonder why the world is not over-run by rabbits? I see more stray cats than I see an occasional rabbits. Rabbit's milk is the most nutritious milk in the entire animal world. A baby rabbit only weans its mother's milk for 3 1/2 minutes every day for 3 weeks from the birth to adulthood.
-
Those Bloody Rabbits are at it again !!
I was watching a documentary on Rabbits. Did you know a pair of rabbits can have 1,000 offsprings in 1 year? The time from conception to birth for a rabbit is only 28 days. A rabbit becomes an adult and sexually mature 3 weeks after birth. A female rabbit can get pregnant again on the same day she gives birth. One female rabbit can give birth to 7 litters per year with each litter composed of 6-7 babies. A rabbit will mate with other rabbits in their same family once they reach adulthood: isn't that illegal?
-
No Cheating Allowed!!
I did try to peek at the answer sheet of my classmate sitting next to me a couple of times on tests and pop quizzes in middle school and high school. That's as far as I'd ever attempt to cheat. I've known some kids in high school in Physics 1B that got hold of a copy of the test answer sheet from the Teacher's briefcase when he wasn't in the classroom. But they got caught after they took the test. It was a decoy and the real answer sheet was somewhere else. I also seen girls write the answers to the more common equations in math on their thighs.
-
Private messaging
Good thing I saw this thread by accident. I didn't even know it was for me.
-
Private messaging
Done! Sorry. I didn't know it was full. Isn't the forum supposed to give me a warning notification when it starts reaching 100%?
-
Private messaging
Who?
-
No Cheating Allowed!!
Overboard much? http://www.neatorama.com/2013/08/22/Anti-Cheating-Devices-From-the-Ridiculous-to-the-High-Tech/ Seriously! Has anyone not ever cheated during the a test in school? If you said in all your years of Public School, grade 1-12, you've never tried to peek at your fellow students' answer sheets while taking a test, not even once, you are lying!!
-
The Rant Thread
I almost had a traffic accident yesterday. I was traveling Eastbound and going through the intersection. The light was green and has been green before I'd even entered the intersection. It's not like I was stopped at the red light and it just turned green. If that was the case, I always look left and right before moving. If the people behind me want to honk at me for not moving fast enough when the light turns green, tough! This pickup truck going Northbound ran the red light and came barreling down through the intersection; I saw him and I put the pedal to the metal. He missed my passenger's side rear quarter panel by about half a car length and he also missed the front end of the car coming up behind me in the lane next to me. If that car was in the intersection a couple of seconds sooner, he would had been t-boned. That truck didn't stop or brake. I didn't hear any screeching sound of brakes being applied. It also just kept going; it didn't stop and I wasn't able to get a license plate. All I know is it was a white pick up truck. Every day I see stupid drivers out there. They are either distracted by cell phones and GPS navigation and whatever gadgets are built in a car nowadays. Some of them are just too stupid to drive: they don't have the brain power to operate a 3000-4000 lbs motor vehicle and make constant, split seconds decisions while doing it.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I just watched Iron Man 3 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1300854/ Stupid plot especially with the Mandarin and the human experiments. So predictable and so uninteresting. Then all those Iron Man armor just showing up on time to save the day over and over and over again, so annoying. Shane Black wrote this? Shame on him! Iron Man 3 and The Avengers and Dark Knight Rises are 3 of the most over-hyped, biggest piece of crap Superhero movies I've seen recently and the trend continues in a downward spiral. I haven't seen Man Of Steel yet but I am sure it will stink too. Hollywood is on this Superhero movie cash cow high! Their thinking is this: if we make one, no matter how stupid and absurd the script is, people will rush to the theater and pay uber amount of money for it. Hollywood is cranking them out too fast, several of them a year every year now. All this Superhero movies hype is going to implode one day! 2.25/5
-
YouTube
How did he play the part at the end with the credits scrolling and he can't even see what he is playing?
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Last night, we watched: Warm Bodies (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1588173/ Strange movie yet kind of silly and cute at the same time. A zombie take on the classic Romeo and Juliet story. 3.75/5
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.