Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Yum. One of my employees says he starts bbq pork today and by tomorrow at game time, he will have bbq pulled pork mini sliders. He does it every year.
  2. I can eat all that too! Just ask Gia!
  3. That's good that she doesn't. On a non-topic related side note, would you like to contribute to my Super Bowl food thread?
  4. Next time I will tell them the road are frozen out of your neighborhood and you can't make it or your car is frozen solid and you can't even get the door open. Gia didn't go to work the other day because of the winter weather. Her neighbor tried to back out of their driveway and ended up doing a 180 in the driveway because of the ice. We made the decision on Sunday to close our stores on Tuesday because of the ice and snow that was coming. It was the right decision too. The entire city of Houston was shut down on Tuesday and we barely got 1/2 inch of ice and snow and sleet mixed with rain but it was cold enough for it to freeze up on the surface of the roadways and highways. But this is Houston. It can rain for 10 min and drivers panic and the traffic becomes a mess! There was a young mother who went to work during the ice and snow storm that hit Dallas in December and lasted for 4 days. Her employer told he if she didn't show up, she was fired. Well, she ended up dead when she slid off the Lewisville Lake bridge into the icy water of the lake.
  5. What are your favorite staples on Superbowl Sundays? For me, the must have: Wings from Buffalo Wild Wings or Hooter's (don't like Wing Stop, too bony with no meat), Ice Cold Beer, Wine (for Andrea). Pizzas - LOTSA them, Pretzels, Pistachios and Peanuts still in the shell, corn chips, tortilla chips, Pace picante sauce, Cheese Dip. I will even fire up the BBQ and cook some steaks for us grown ups and hot dogs for my little ones. A nice fresh apple pie with ice cream is always welcome!
  6. You did the right thing, Morph. You don't need her kind of bad influence around your sister. Since you have her blocked and are not responding to her calls and texts, sooner or later she will give up and go bother someone else. Now and I am hoping it won't go this far, if she starts making physical threats either in her electronic communication to you or showing up at your door in person, I would report it immediately to the law enforcement authorities.
  7. Thank you, Sir! I will post some clues later today!
  8. Rush (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1979320/ Here's another movie that was snubbed by this year's Academy Awards nominations. I've seen Dallas Buyers Club and 12 Years A Slave and Captain Philips and The Wolf Of Wall Street and Gravity and American Hustle, 6 of the 10 Best Picture nominees of this year. None of them moved me. None of them made me shed any tears. Not only did "Rush" moved me: I had a few tears streaming down during several of the scenes. So why is this movie overlooked by the Academy? No Best Picture. No Best Director. No Best Actor. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!! Ron Howard is showing why he is getting better and better as a director whenever he directs a dramatic movie. He is in the same league as Clint Eastwood now as director. I give this film a 5/5, not only it's a perfect score, I am also rating it .25 higher than my previous rating for 12 Years A Slave and 1.25 higher than my previous ratings for Dallas Buyers Club and The Wolf Of Wall Street. "Inside Llewyn Davis" is another much better film than any of this year's Best Picture nominations and yet the Academy totally passed it by. I think the Academy succumbed once again to Political Correctness and Special Interest. They picked a movie for Best Picture because they didn't want to offend the Gay and Lesbian community and they picked another movie for Best Picture because they didn't want to be accused of Racial Discrimination. Then they picked Gravity for Best Picture because it was commercially popular.
  9. So now they are saying the Super Bowl maybe played between Friday, January 31st and Monday, February 3rd, if a snowstorm is predicted to hit the NJ area. So how are the people who have tickets to the game know when to go? Some of them probably won't even get to NJ until Saturday so if the game is played on Friday, those people are out of luck! Or if the game is played on Monday and many of those people already have airline tickets to leave on Monday, they are out of luck too! http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-super-bowl-xlviii-date-subject-to-change-20140123,0,6980117.story
  10. 5 out of 7. #3 and #38 are not correct but good guesses!
  11. OH NO! NOT Seattle in the Super Bowl!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! If Seattle was still in the AFC, they wouldn't even had made it to the playoffs! Furthermore, the officiating has been down right awful and amateur these past 2 weeks. Carolina should had won the game last week if it wasn't for those bad Zebras' calls!
  12. So happy New England is not in the Super Bowl! Take that, you Cheaters!
  13. 12 3 45 6 789 101112 1314 15 1617 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 2526 27 2829 30 313233 3435 36 3738 39 4041 42 434445 4647 48 495051 5253 54 555657 585960 616263
  14. There is a right time and right age for everything and 0-3 years old is not the right time and right age to start a baby and toddler on an iPad or other mobile devices. http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/brands/babygear/products/78030 http://www.amazon.com/CTA-Digital-iPotty-Activity-Seat/dp/B00B3G8UGQ
  15. We just watched: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0359950/ Beautifully filmed remake of the 1947 classic but I can't recommend it. It's like eating a full course dinner and leaving the restaurant afterward still feeling empty and hungry! 3/5
  16. That is so true, Morph. Thank You!
  17. Thank you Tom and AJ=TR
  18. Thank you Shrenshy!
  19. Strange? I don't feel 49 today. I am still feeling as frisky and giddy as a 16 year old teenager!
  20. A very fitting title to the last part of the Hobbit trilogy and also seen at the beginning of the first Lord of the Rings movie: There and Back Again I enjoyed it too. So much more than the first one. But I just didn't like the ending. I was just starting to immerse myself into it without having to pay too much attention to the dialogue.
  21. Amazon and their Delivery Dates... I ordered an item last week and the delivery date was for Thursday, the 26th. The item was filled by Amazon fulfillment center, not by one of their 3rd party sellers. I paid for FEDEX shipping and for the past 2 days, looking at the FEDEX tracking, the item was not shipped by FEDEX. It was shipped by FEDEX smart post which means it's been languishing somewhere in the U.S. Postal System. Once it arrives in my city, it's released by FEDEX to the U.S. Post Office and the final leg of the trip, getting it to my house is handled by the U.S. Postal Service. I think that is so DECEITFUL and CROOKED on Amazon's part. You think you are paying for FEDEX and it even gives you a Delivery date of the 26th, but of course that date doesn't take into account how long it will take the U.S. Postal Service to get the package to you. I GOOGLE FEDEX Smartpost and I am finding all kind of horror stories: FEDEX doesn't know where your package is at, call the Post Office. The Post Office doesn't know where your package is because once it's released to them by FEDEX, the FEDEX tracking number is useless. Or the Post Office says it's not our responsibility even if it's a FEDEX Smartpost, call FEDEX. So in essence everyone is passing the buck and blaming the other. This is only the 4th time I've ordered from Amazon and in the past, they have never used FEDEX Smartpost. If I chose UPS or FEDEX, it was always UPS and FEDEX that brought my item to my front door. Therefore, here are my 2 questions: Is the Delivery Date posted by Amazon when you placed the order Guaranteed? Can I hold Amazon to it and make them give me a full refund for my item and I still keep the item? p.s. I did look at the help section on Amazon and it's so garbled and double talk now.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.