Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. I remember the ending of Finding Nemo, they were all floating on the water in those plastic bags. Did I miss something? Finding Dory (2015) - Sequel to Finding Nemo When Dory said “just keep swimming” in 2003’s Oscar®-winning film “Finding Nemo,” she could not have imagined what was in store for her (not that she could remember). Ellen DeGeneres, voice of the friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish, revealed details today about Disney•Pixar’s “Finding Dory”—an all-new big-screen adventure diving into theaters on Nov. 25, 2015. “I have waited for this day for a long, long, long, long, long, long time,” said DeGeneres. “I’m not mad it took this long. I know the people at Pixar were busy creating ‘Toy Story 16.’ But the time they took was worth it. The script is fantastic. And it has everything I loved about the first one: It’s got a lot of heart, it’s really funny, and the best part is—it’s got a lot more Dory.” Director and Pixar veteran Andrew Stanton takes audiences back to the extraordinary underwater world created in the original film. “There is no Dory without Ellen,” said Stanton. “She won the hearts of moviegoers all over the world—not to mention our team here at Pixar. One thing we couldn’t stop thinking about was why she was all alone in the ocean on the day she met Marlin. In ‘Finding Dory,’ she will be reunited with her loved ones, learning a few things about the meaning of family along the way.” According to Stanton, “Finding Dory” takes place about a year after the first film, and features returning favorites Marlin, Nemo and the Tank Gang, among others. Set in part along the California coastline, the story also welcomes a host of new characters, including a few who will prove to be a very important part of Dory’s life.
  2. I better get my kids started on Video Games then. LOL!
  3. I know it! Wish I had the $!
  4. Guested Account posted a topic in Off Topic
    The things you can buy if you had the $. From James Bond's Walther airgun held by Sean Connery in the posters for 4 of his films to Steve McQueen's jacket from Bullitt to props from Star Wars, Raiders Of The Lost Ark and Back To The Future to letters signed by Marilyn Monroe! https://www.profilesinhistory.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/HA56L1.pdf I only got as far as page 89, the PDF file is 386 pages long! EDIT: Check Out Page 302!
  5. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Qo0lbWhHLys#at=148
  6. I didn't want to start a new thread just for this. I was watching Raiders Of The Lost Ark: LOL!
  7. Yeah! Stick it to the Man! http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/498048/20130809/russian-writes-credit-card-terms-dmitry-argarkov.htm http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/man-writes-terms-credit-card-bank-accidentally-approves-article-1.1422388 Next time I receive a pre-approved credit card offer in the mail, I get at least one of them every couple of months, I will do the same thing.
  8. Perfect score! Where is one of the places a Clerk works at? Excellent!
  9. 4 out of 5. Excellent! #37 is not Clerks but close.
  10. Sorry... but good guess. They are making me hungry too! Here's clues to the remaining unsolved images: 3 Cinderella Story With A Man 5 His OCD Life Is Turned Upside Down By His Neighbor's Dog 10 2012 Disaster Film 11 2013 Mob Movie 19 Romance Novelist Meets Real Life Hero 20 Terror At The Super Bowl 23 Navy Divers Story 27 This Man Won't Say No 33 Rescue The Shrunken Princess 34 Son And Mother Road Trip Movie 37 Works Stinks 38 Alternate Superheroes World 41 A Young Girl's Imagination Brings Her and Her Dad To A Magical Place 42 Rats! 43 A Comedy Set In A South Chicago Shop 46 Annoying 80's Best Picture Winner 54 College Student Takes Dead End Job Which Leads To An Adventure 55 2012 Time Jumping Movie 58 2013 Fairy Tales Based Film
  11. I watched the Blu-Ray of one of my favorite World War II Films. The Longest Day (1962) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056197/ I just have one complaint about it. Too much John Wayne! I am American. I am proud to be an American. Sure, WW II would not have been won without the U.S. BUT do we have to chest beat ourselves to the world in every movie? John Wayne is the chest beating I am referring to. He had way too much screen time - I think more than any other actors in the entire film. Furthermore, according to IMDB trivia, he was paid $250k for it while every other actor in it were paid $25k or less. That's not fair when Wayne never served in any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces during World War II when some of the actors in the movie actually saw combat in World War II on the American, British, French and even on the German side. All the scenes with John Wayne leading a small rag tag unit made up of stragglers from the 82nd Airborne and 101 Airborne are wasted. He is supposed to be playing Colonel Vandervoort who led Airborne units in the defense of the town of Sainte-Mère-Église on 6 June. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_H._Vandervoort Yet, they didn't even have a battle scene for Wayne and his group. The whole set up was just an excuse for Wayne to read his macho patriotic we are Americans so we are the good guys feel good dialogue! I want to give this a 10/10 or a 5/5 but because of douche bag Wayne, I will give it 8/10 or 4.5/5
  12. Okay. I know I already said this but I will try to post some clues tomorrow. Andrea and I went on vacation. Wednesday was both her birthday and our wedding anniversary so we went to San Francisco and Napa Valley without our Angels. Here's some of the photos we took: (they are all very big, I didn't have time to resize them) Fisherman's Wharf My Dungeoness Crab snack with Italian Beer (couldn't believe it that they sold Italian Beer) Chinatown (L-R: Chinese Bacon, Salt and Pepper Shrimp, Egg Rolls, Steamed Meat Buns, Steamed Dumplings, Clams) Napa Valley with the train that gives you a tour of the area and stops at several different winery for wine tasting http://winetrain.com/ Photo of the Golden Gate Bridge taken from the North side on the drive to Napa Valley We didn't order all that food. The table next to us had a large group of about 10 Asian diners - mostly elderly. I asked their permission to let me take a photo of it. Boy, they sure know how and what to order! I don't even know what half of that stuff is and that's just the tip of the iceberg. They had other stuff coming in little push carts.
  13. Happy Birthday Stella!
  14. Angelina and her kids (and that guy again) arriving in Tokyo for the Premiere of World War Z. How many kids does she have now? 6? 7? Pffft.... to think Gia gets on me for having only 5.... http://imgbox.com/g/ASNTD8ACW9
  15. I drove an Academy Award winning actress from the Houston area around for 3 days in my taxicab in 2002. I was even her 'bodyguard' when she went shopping at the Houston Galleria (before she was recognized and we had to run for our lives ) and when she went to a downtown Houston dance night club. Some of you have probably seen her "diary".
  16. Watching "The Avengers".... Grrrr... So for me to know what's going on in this movie, I have to had previously seen "Thor", "Iron Man", "Iron Man 2", "Captain America", The Hulk, etc? They expect people to remember the details on all the characters in those films even if we did watch them? Totally absurd! Some of us have a life and we don't sit around making an index catalog of all the Marvel Comics movie characters and studying up on them and constantly refreshing our memory of their roles in the previous films while the next film is being produced.
  17. We went on vacation. I will post some clues this weekend.
  18. Disney, take notice! This is how a Star Wars film should be made! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cJDTMDtc1KQ#at=104
  19. I am at another gaming forum (aircraft and choppers combat/flight simulators) and that's what they are talking about in a thread titled: Steam Summer Sale. Is it really that big of a deal? The thread itself is 16 pages long and counting. I don't know anything about it but I had to contribute my 2 cents so this is what I posted in there: LOL! My eyes must be getting old. I misread the title and read "Steak Summer Sale". I am a big steak and potatoes eater and I rushed in here all excitedly for nothing!!
  20. It's 970 bytes. I uploaded it here: http://q7ci4b.1fichier.com/en/ Bit Defender scan says it's not a threat but does Bit Defender scan it as a spyware too or just as a virus?
  21. I keep getting a USA.gov RSS feed XML document appearing in my Temporary Internet Folder. First, I am running Chrome and not even using Internet Explorer so why does it appear in the Temporary Internet Folder? Second, I have never visited USA.gov much less click on the RSS feed button there to subscribe so it shouldn't even appear in the Temporary Internet Folder. I had the computer off for a few hours and I always clean out my browsing cache and history and cookies in Chrome and my Windows Temp and Temporary Internet Folder before shutting down. I only been back online for 1 hr and the sites I visited are the usual sites: local CBS and NBC news, Lara Croft online, IMDB, Facebook,online banking, Grocery Stores online ads, Google Mail, etc etc I even deleted the thing from the Temporary Internet Folder and then leaving it (The Temporary Internet Folder) open on my desktop, I went back to my browsing history and re-visited every page in there one at a time. Visit the page and then go to the Temporary Internet Folder, click REFRESH to see if it appears. NOTHING! Repeat process. So I have no idea which site is triggering this thing to appear in my Temporary Internet Folder. Is it a virus or spyware or adware? Is the GOV spying on my computer?
  22. Why is NE always on #1 of every list? http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1631886-power-ranking-all-32-nfl-offenses-post-draft


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.