Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Shrenshy on a roll. May want to get out of her way unless you want your feet run over.
  2. Problem here is I never have time anymore. LOL! Another perfect score, Morph!
  3. 2 out of 3, Gia! #23 is not A Few Good Men but good guess.
  4. You get an A+ for Effort and Perfect score, Morph! I haven't seen Hansel & Gretel and Oz. Two films I've been meaning to watch for a while. It's in my stack that's getting higher - going on 5 years now. LOL!
  5. Watching ALIENS. Did you know that: Sigourney Weaver was not the first choice for Lt. Ellen Ripley in ALIEN. It was ................................................. Meryl Streep!! WHAT??? WHEW!! So glad they didn't pick Meryl!! Remember the memorable line at the end of ALIENS: "Get Away From Her, You B!!"? Imagine Meryl in ALIENS saying: "Get Away From My Oscar, You B!!" LOL!
  6. Just watched Alien 3 the Director's Cut using David Fincher's original workprint which makes it 30 min longer than the theatrical cut. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103644/alternateversions (The 2nd paragraph starting with "In December, 2003," - Contains SPOILERS if you haven't seen it) This is so much better than the theatrical cut. Although, I still wish they went with the original script: There is even a teaser trailer announcing it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk_x9W1xKng But the 20th Century Fox Executives couldn't stop interfering with the project and cause it to go through rewrites after rewrites and budget changes. Some of the scenes in the movie where the set looks unfinished were really that, sets that were supposed to be build for scenes that were never filmed and still used to shoot other scenes so they were uncompleted. The failure of Alien 3 can't be blamed on David Fincher. He did the best he could with a poor script and an unfinished script at that and the constant interference by 20th Century Fox. The failure rests solely on 20th Century Fox Executives and their stupidity and arrogance. But considering Fox track record of cancelling good TV shows before they even had the chance to gain any ratings and become popular, it's not surprising. 21 years after Alien 3, the crappy business model and poor management style at 20th Century Fox hasn't changed one bit. To anyone here who has seen both the theatrical and Director's cut, I ask: "which one do you prefer?" I like the Director's cut better. It sets up the entire story while the theatrical cut many times felt like parts were missing (which they were).
  7. 6 out of 7, Good Job! (#52 is not Paper Moon)
  8. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
  9. From what I read so far (unconfirmed reports), Terminator Reboot is supposed to be set in the 50's and Arnold is listed in the cast credit? What the?
  10. So cliche and Arnold is getting real old. With each new movie I've seen him in since he left the Governor office, he looks older and older. It seems like he is aging in a hurry now. I definitely cannot see him in the Terminator Reboot.
  11. Thank you Jolie! Love your green hair!
  12. They are going to REBOOT the Terminator franchise starting with the first 1984 movie and make a trilogy out of it. I am going to BOYCOTT this film starting right now! I will refuse to watch it at the movie theater and I will refuse to stock it in my stores for rent and for sale. What is next on the REBOOT list? Casablanca? Gone With The Wind? The Godfather? The Tramp (Charlie Chaplin's classic)? 2001? The Sound Of Music? Lawrence Of Arabia? SERIOUSLY? When is Hollywood going to stop with this REBOOT/REMAKE FARCE and start coming up with Original Ideas? When did Hollywood lost their ways and sold their soul to make a quick buck even if it means releasing a Crappy movie?
  13. Or the 2 boy meet girl type romantic comedies: one with Mila Kunis (Friends With Benefits), the other one with Natalie Portman (No Strings Attached).
  14. I hate it when Hollywood does that. Remember the year we had 2 Volcano disaster movies (Volcano and Dante's Peak) and then 2 Meteor/Asteroid disaster movies (Armageddon and Deep Impact) and so on?
  15. I just watched Olympus Has Fallen (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2302755/ I actually liked this better than A Good Day To Die Hard. They are both mindless B Action movies but this one is the better one out of the two. I gave A Good Day To Die Hard 2/5 stars. I will give Olympus Has Fallen 3/5 p.s. Isn't White House Down the same movie?
  16. It's going to be a long holiday season for retailers: "Do you have any PS 4?" "Do you have any XBox One?" "When are you going to get one?" "I paid for a prepaid order. When do I get my PS 4/XBox One?" There hasn't been 2 competing major game consoles being released at the same time during the Holiday Shopping Season since the PS 3 and Wii were released in November 2006. I can't comment on how many XBox One and how many PS 4 we will be getting on release date and I also can't comment on how many pre-order slots per store we have. All I can say is PS 4 pre-paid pre-orders are outpacing XBox One by 3 to 1 at my stores. I hear that on Amazon.com is 5 to 1 and Gamestop is 4 to 1. I guess Microsoft is going to be in trouble this time. There many just be a surplus of XBox One this holiday season or maybe not, depending on how many units total Microsoft decides to release on street date. They may just release enough to cover the pre-orders and let the rest of the customers who didn't pay for a pre-order, who just want to walk into a retail store and buy one on a whim, fend for themselves like hungry dogs on a bone. So this way the news will be reporting shortage of XBox One. People who are not familiar with how the gaming world works will read that and think: "The XBox One must be better if the stores can't keep enough inventory on hand to meet customers' demands"
  17. AJ is a Busy Bee! Those Berlin WWZ Premiere photos I posted were taken on June 4th. Here she is in a Jordanian military camp based the the Jordan-Syria border on June 18th at International Refugee Day press conference, Jordan on June 20th and finally at the U.N. on June 24th Where will AJ turn up next?
  18. German premiere of World War Z in Berlin http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/et9c2emvdz2x6yotj0xf79hbjqihziwe/ http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/4y2bimy8ccqdjxshao5bl84xrj4310r6/
  19. Still can't find my copy of AOD. I found a couple of boxes of my TR toys, brand new, never opened.
  20. I saw people on Craig List still selling the Sega Genesis. I'll think I go buy one. I miss the Wing Commanders game series! I am like you, Tom. I just recently started using my XBOX 360 that I had for several years and that's only because I wanted to play TR-U and TR 2013. It's been sitting in the closed gathering dust ever since I brought it home about 4 years ago. I play most of my games on the PC.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.