Everything posted by Guested Account
-
YouTube
http://youtu.be/07LFBydGjaM
-
YouTube
I bet he felt like an idiot and a fool when he saw that woman casually walk through the opening in the fence while he was still stuck trying to climb over it.
-
Would you buy these shoes if you had $180 to splurge?
I wear boots and sneakers that are steel toed and steel plated all the way around the side, top, back and bottom. There is a steel plate between the inner sole and the outer sole making me about 1 1/2 inch taller. Also, both the boots and sneakers are built to withstand extreme weather.
-
Would you buy these shoes if you had $180 to splurge?
Do you know what these shoes reminds me of just looking at their photos? Shrimps swimming: (I have never seen a video demonstrating how they work and showing them in use) I wouldn't buy them. In these days and times, someone will shoot me for them.
-
YouTube
- Everything about Movies and DVDs
The Raid 2 (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2265171/ WOW! Just WOW! Have I said WOW! yet? This movie was WOW! One of the few times the sequel is WOWER than the prequel and the prequel was a WOW! in its own right too! WOW! 6/5 or 11/10- YouTube
- Baby Lara getting big ;)
Her Mommy and Daddy will have to get her a backpack soon!- Baby Lara getting big ;)
Wow! Has it been one year? She is absolutely adorable!- This is soooooo cute! LOL!
It was so cute and funny. I don't mean that boy any disrespect but I couldn't stop laughing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrAcV2ywnqc- Oh RAT!
Monster 15-inch rat terrorises Swedish family after chewing through CONCRETE wall to make its home in their kitchen *A 15-inch 'Viking rat' caught in a suburb to the Swedish capital *Family got suspicious when their cat refused to go into the kitchen *Giant rodent had gnawed its way in and was living behind the dishwasher A Swedish family suffered the shock of a lifetime when they discovered that the 'kitchen mouse' that had their cat running around in circles was in fact a gigantic monster rat. The Bengtsson-Korsås family first noticed something was wrong when their cat Enok refused to enter the kitchen in their flat in Solna, north-west Stockholm. The rat measured 15 inches, without its tail, and had made it into the family’s flat by gnawing a tunnel between a wooden panel and concrete. Even the family cat was scared of it! The rest of the article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2589961/Monster-15-inch-rat-terrorises-Swedish-family-chewing-CONCRETE-wall-make-home-kitchen.html- Everything about Movies and DVDs
47 Ronin (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1335975/ According to Japanese history, this is a true story but in the true story, there was no 'half-breed' (quoting the movie) Keanu Reeves in it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty-seven_Ronin Hollywood always like to be historically inaccurate and yet they tell you at the beginning of each one of their 'historical' movie that it is based on a true story or it is a true story. Akira Kurosawa got to be rolling in his grave! 1/5- Most influential VFX Movies Compilation (80's onwards)...
Well gee... that is just not acceptable, is it?- Disney buys out Lucasfilm, the Star Wars Franchise and George Lucas for $4 Billion!!
I guess this was the only way they could have a Luke, Leia, Han appearance: http://www.syracuse.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/03/star_wars_7_filming_plot_jedi_cast.html- Angelina Jolie @ 86th Annual Academy Awards Arrivals March 2, 2014
I heard she had a double mastectomy! Is it true?- Ever wonder how we know what to eat?
Sure, most of the food you are eating are the same food your parents fed you when you were a baby and in many cases, force fed you or you will otherwise go to bed hungry if you didn't eat it because that's all you were getting. But I am talking about the bigger picture. How do we know what to eat. Think back 5,000 or 10,000 years. Imagine how many of our cave dwelling ancestors died trying to figure out what to eat? "Hey Joe Rock, Buddy? Have you seen Two-Caves Mitch? What? You haven't heard? Two-Caves Mitch died trying to eat a sharkus gigantus." Or how about Fossil Dan who died from eating the Red Mushrooms or the yellow berries? His mother told him to only eat the white mushrooms and the red berries and he forgot. Or how did someone figure out you could eat Lobsters? After all, who would had even considered eating Lobsters? It's scary looking. It has an armored tough shell! It has 2 big pincher claws! I am sure there were more appetizing looking choices around than a Lobster. Or the first person who ate raw oysters. What did the reaction on his face looked like? Yuck! They didn't even horseradish cocktail sauce back then!- Most influential VFX Movies Compilation (80's onwards)...
There isn't? I could had sworn there was a frame of it.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
300: Rise of an Empire (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1253863/ 8 years to make another 300 movie and this is the best they could give us? 2/5- Most influential VFX Movies Compilation (80's onwards)...
Thank you Hardkore!- Most influential VFX Movies Compilation (80's onwards)...
Wait. Don't run off. Help me identify those screens.- Most influential VFX Movies Compilation (80's onwards)...
Impressive effort at putting together a video montage. BUT Some frames from the same movies kept repeating itself like 2012 and Matrix and Clash Of The Titans. Yet the maker of that video left out classic movies that defined SFX and VFX like 2001 and Terminator and Raiders Of The Lost Ark and Jaws and the original Star Wars Trilogy! Not sure why he only picked movies from after the 80's. Many of today's movies would not have made if it weren't for the Special Effects technological advances set by 2001 and Lucasfilm and the Terminator/ These I couldn't figure out which films they are from: Godzilla? King Kong 2005? The Pianist? Or is it Stalingrad or Enemy At The Gates? These I don't even have a slight ioda of an idea:- The Future Has Arrived
April? I thought it was December?- The Future Has Arrived
I hope you are correct, Morphie! I would love to see another Back To The Future film.- The Future Has Arrived
We know it's fake but what we don't know is what's coming December 2014. I really would love to have a time machine. I can go back and solve some of History's greatest mysteries like who shot JFK? How were the Pyramids built? What happened to Flight 19? What happened in Roswell in 1947? What happened to Amelia Earhart? Or prevent history: imagine how much different (and better) our world would be today if WWI and WWII never occurred!- The Future Has Arrived
According to their Facebook page and TechCrunch, what you see in that video is fake but there is still more than meets the eyes here! Something is going to happen and be unveiled in December 2014, we don't know what it is: http://techcrunch.com/2014/03/04/why-are-all-these-celebrities-participating-in-an-epic-fake-hoverboard-troll/ Maybe Back To The Future 4? - Everything about Movies and DVDs
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.