Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. I saw The Hobbit today in IMAX 3D HFR. It was beautiful, Man!
  2. What's with the Seattle Seahawks? Last week they scored 58 points. This week they scored 50 points. Are they playing football or basketball? LOL! In other news, the Houston Texans beat the Indianapolis Colts at home today and clinched their division and the home field advantage in the playoffs. They will have a bye week during the wild card playoffs week and then play at home, in Houston, against the lowest seed winner of the AFC wild card round.
  3. Cool! I will play it when Andrea is sleeping!
  4. DANKE! GRAZIE! MERCI! THANK YOU! GRACIAS!
  5. I was watching SEINFELD earlier and I finally realize who did KRAMER reminded me. He reminded me of a neighbor I once had. Back then in the late 90's I would work late til 2 a.m. By the time I walked into my apartment, it was 3 a.m. My neighbor downstairs, a loser who didn't work and was living on the $ his Mommy left him, would come knock on my door as soon as I walked into my apartment. Yes, at 3 a.m. he would come knock on my door. I literally didn't have time to put my keys down and kick my shoes off. He would come day and night, wanting to see if I want to go eat and I told him NO and he would insist until I slammed the door in his face. Then he would stand outside the door and whine and talk to himself and cry. There was no other way to make him go away. You could had raised your voice at him and said: "NO JOE! I DON'T WANT TO GO EAT WITH YOU! GO AWAY!" and he would still not get the message and he would not leave your front door. Therefore, the only way to make him go away was just that: to slam the door on his face. It got to the point that I and several other neighbors in the same building had to complain against him with the Apartment Management Company. We even had to call the PD on him a few times. I don't know what the F was his problem! He just didn't understand that other people don't get to sit at home and sleep til noon and watch TV and not have to go to work. He also liked to go around and tell everyone he was a U.S. Marshal or that he was out of town working for the C.I.A. and stuff. Seriously, if a person was really all that, I don't think they would go around bragging about it. One time he even followed me in his car. I got a phone call from work on my day off, it was an emergency, so I got into my car to leave. He was standing outside and he asked me where I was going. I said to work, there is an emergency. I am driving down the street and I look in my rearview mirror and he was following me in his car. I pulled over and got out of my car and went up to his car and told him to not follow me. He said: "I thought maybe if once you take care of what you have to at work, we can go eat or go to a movie" He did the same thing to other people in the apartment complex and also, he was very very nosy. He always wanted to know your business! He also did strange things like during the winter when it's 20-30 outside, at night, he would run a long extension cord from his apartment to the parking lot and he would be working on his car. Yes, working on his car in the dark and the cold and here we were, trying to sleep, and he is outside making all kind of noise and cursing to himself because he couldn't see or he couldn't get a bolt to come loose. He finally was evicted but he is still around. If I went to the Harris County Voter's Registration website and put in his name, it will show him still living in this same city at another apartment complex. I feel sorry for the people in that complex that have to be around him.
  6. Wow, Shrenshy! Is that a video game? What is it?
  7. GlaDOS? Portal? I have no idea what Shrenshy just said.
  8. Oh one more thing: what ever happens, even if they are in violation of the lease contract by not performing the repairs in a timely manner, do not with-hold your rent payment.
  9. I would definitely call the Housing Association and I would even call the Health Department if the AC/Heating is not working and it's Hot or Cold outside. I would document everything. Show them that you have contacted the management company in writing several times about the needed repairs and they have had more than enough ample times to get the work done. Also, by not doing the repairs in a timely manner, go back to the lease contract and read the part about repairs; see if they are in violation of the lease contract (if you were in Texas and you had a standard TAA/Realtor contract, they would already be). Them in being a violation of the lease contract gives you the right to legally break the lease if they don't correct the issue.
  10. Congratulations on being accepted as a student. As far as your lease contract, I guess they do things differently there. Here once you and the landlord/management company has signed a rental contract for 6 months or 9 months or 1 year, your rent can't be increased during that period of time. Yes, an AC or Heating is an emergency especially when it's not working and there is only one unit. It's the same principle as having a toilet that broke and there is only one in the residence, then that's an emergency. If you had 2 toilets in the residence and one of them is broken, then that's not considered an emergency. Any repairs is also considered an emergency if by the landlord/management company not repairing it, it's detrimental and harmful to the tenant's health. For instance, if it's winter and it's cold and the heat is not working and the landlord/management company doesn't repair it, that's a health issue. Other health issues are not having hot water or a working refrigerator (if it belongs to the landlord and it's being provided for the use of the tenant as part of the lease agreement) or A/C during the summer if there is an A/C unit and it's broken, etc etc Also, if any doors and windows are not locking or closing property and by not being repaired, it allows access into the property by anyone, then that's also not only an emergency, it is also the landlord/management company to make sure those doors and windows are secured. Finally, in a standard lease contract here regardless of whether it's an apartment or a house or a condo, landlord/management company shall make sure all repairs requests are handled within 24 hrs from the time they have received a written request by the tenant - exception to that if they are waiting for a part to complete the repair. But of course, like I said at the beginning of this, they must do things differently in Australia.
  11. Do you have a written contract between you and the landlord/management company? What does it say regarding repairs and rent increase?
  12. Are there any actual Tombs in this game? It looks more like an action shoot them up kill everyone first game than an exploratory puzzle solving adventure game. At least, that's my opinion.
  13. Strange that! Why did my link not work? Weird!
  14. I still can't get used to that voice. That's not Lara's voice! http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/3srxdt/tomb-raider-vga-2012--world-premiere-trailer
  15. The person who will suffer the most in this tragedy is the 3 months old child who will grow up without a Mother and a Father! Belcher took the easy way out and in the process, he took his child's Mother life with him. That makes him the biggest type of coward and the lowest type of human being possible next to Pedophiles and Rapists! http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kansas-citys-belcher-fatal-double-shooting-005235424--nfl.html
  16. I had 4 1/2 sleep and now it's back to work again. Black Friday maybe over but the holiday shopping season is just beginning. 30 days and 15 hrs to Christmas!
  17. I am home! I made it through a 21 hrs shift! We are still alive! None of my employees or customers got hurt, arrested, abducted, trampled at any of my stores.
  18. 5 hours to go. Once again as I've been doing every year now for the last 5 years, I am posting these photos of Black Friday 2012 gathered from across the U.S.A. including 1 photo from my stores: Here's a fun video. http://www.break.com...s-japan-2390321 Notice that most of the footage was filmed inside a Wal Mart (from the blue panels in the background).
  19. I found those photos on the internet. We are only having turkey and cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes.
  20. Happy Thanksgiving! Eat plenty of food and be merry!
  21. I don't like the Wii because I have to stand up and actually move around. Video Game consoles were invented for one reason and one reason only: so we can be couch potatoes and vegetate for hours in the same position! Stand up and move your arms and legs with the Wii? Good luck! It's the same principle as the remote control. So you don't have to get up to walk to the front of the TV and other electronics equipment. They even make an AC thermostat now with a remote control. That's so cool!
  22. All the WII U were sold on Sunday. You can't find one anywhere at the retail price. Amazon.com approved resellers have them but be ready to pay as much as double the price for one.
  23. They have girls pee wee football teams now??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFSGhasyHhY She's even on NFL Live! http://www.nfl.com/v...GameDay-Morning


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.