Everything posted by Guested Account
-
FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
2 out of 3 #76 is not The Naked Gun- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
3 out of 5 #6 is not Sweeney Todd and #33 is not Airplane- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Perfect!- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
5 out of 6. #17 is not That Thing You Do- Gross 1960's food!
Now we have new gross food like this: p.s. I could had swore we had a dedicated food and what you just eat discussion thread?- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
The remaining unsolved images are on page 2 with clues. 2. 4. 5. 6. 7. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 31. 32. 38. 39. 43. 44. 45. 47. 48. 49. 52. 53. 55. 57. 58. 61. 62. 64. 69. 75. 77. 78. 81. 90. 91. 92. 96. 99. 100.- SECOND and THIRD Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Y'all welcome.- The Rant Thread
I would be upset too. Selling me something that takes one hour to work.- SECOND and THIRD Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
ANSWERS to the remaining unsolved images 4. Crazy Taxi Rider ANSWER: Collateral 6. Early 70's ground breaking sci-fi film ANSWER: THX-1138 12. First of a supernatural horror movies franchise series ANSWER: The Conjuring 23. Classic 1980's teen comedy ANSWER: John Hughes' Some Kind Of Wonderful 29. Recent Oscar nominated film ANSWER: Roma (Best Foreign Language Film of the Year, Academy Awards 2019) 30. The true story behind that iconic war photo ANSWER: Flags Of Our Fathers 33. Cold war masterpiece ANSWER: Stanley Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb 53. Recent Oscar nominated remake of the remake of a classic film ANSWER: A Star Is Born 74. Recent Western Comedy Musical ANSWER: The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs 84. He was part of a recent anniversary milestone ANSWER: First Man (film about Neil Armstrong and Apollo 11 mission. July 20th was the 50th anniversary) 87. Recent political drama ANSWER: Vice NOW #3, #24, #59 and #69 are films by the same director. I would think once someone solves just ONE of them... 24. Famous Horror film and combine that answer with the clues I've provided, the other 3 would be easy. 3. 2 strangers in a masterpiece from the Master ANSWER: Alfred Hitchcock's Strangers On A Train 59. Same person who made #3 and #24 made this Masterpiece ANSWER: Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo 69. Same person who made #3 and #24 and #59 also made this Masterpiece ANSWER: Alfred Hitchcock's Rope THANKS for playing!- SECOND and THIRD Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
I will post the answers sometime on Sunday if Sir T and Morphie don't have them all guessed by then.- Kangana Ranaut is in Indian 'Tomb-Raider's look
Who? No one has an Original Idea anymore! They had to copy Lara Croft Tomb Raider look. They did that in The World Is Not Enough 007 in 1999, having Denise Richards dressed up as Lara Croft and she was supposed to be a [not old enough to get a college degree yet] Nuclear Physicist. In the new Jumanji films with that stupid Rock guy, the girl is dressed up as Lara Croft too.- I got carded at Walmart yesterday !!
OR a lemon. I remember an episode where he did something with a lemon but it's not on this list: https://macgyver.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_problems_solved_by_MacGyver- I got carded at Walmart yesterday !!
They probably flagged the combination of all those items cause they think I am trying to MacGyver something out of them. Boil the Listerine, mix it with Bleach, add a dash of wine for color, pour the mix the compressed air cans, wrap the air can with styro foam for easy grip.... homemade fireworks.- I got carded at Walmart yesterday !!
Strange and highly questionable. I'll go to a different Walmart this weekend and buy the same exact foam plates item and see if it flags me again.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
We saw Men In Black: International the other week. There is a reason why they haven't made one in 7 years. Will Smith left the franchise and he was the reason the first 3 films were so successful. Some studio moron decides they can still make money without Smith: "let's get the blonde guy from the Comics movies that the ladies all ooooh and aaaah over and we will sell plenty of movie tickets." It was not funny at all, not one time. Again!! It's not funny because Will Smith is not in it. As of right now the movie is a box office flop. $110 millions budget, barely made $250 millions total worldwide.- I got carded at Walmart yesterday !!
The item that was flagged for ID verify is the pack of styrofoam plates, an item I have purchase many times before. Everyone of those items in the photo I buy regularly and never once was asked for ID, not even the alcohol and the compressed air cans. I search on the internet and can't find anyone posting in any blogs, forums, bulletin boards, etc etc about being carded for buying styrofoam plates.- I got carded at Walmart yesterday !!
Uh? What do you mean?- I got carded at Walmart yesterday !!
We went to Walmart. I used the self checkout and began to scan the items in my cart and bagging them. I kept scanning and bagging, scanning and bagging, without looking at the screen. It was after about 14 items did I look at the screen and realize the last 6 items didn't scan. One of the first 8 items that scanned got flagged: there was a Wait For Attendant message on the screen. The guy came and asked me if I was at least 21. I told him Yes, I am old enough to drink. He still asked me for my ID and I very begrudgling took out my wallet to find it. He look at it, cleared the screen and told me to rescan the 6 items that I already bagged that didn't get scan. Now you take a guess which item I had to show my ID to prove that I am at least 21 years old.- SECOND and THIRD Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
I would had thought that once someone solves any one out of the following: #24, #3, #59 and #69, the remaining 3 will be obvious. - FOURTH Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.