Everything posted by Guested Account
-
Mon Guerlain - Angelina Jolie in 'Notes of a Woman'
Now that she dumped that loser, can she go back to making good movies plus the sequel to 2010's Salt?
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
You just want to see fights. LOL!
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
It's almost Football season. The Hall of Fame game is this coming Thursday night between Denver and Atlanta and the first preseason weekend is August 8th, 9th and 10th.
-
SECOND and THIRD Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
2 out of 3. #6 is not 2001: A Space Odyssey.
-
The Rant Thread
Newspaper sites and other websites that use the g00 cookies. Those pages just keep on loading and after it finally stops, you scroll down a 1/4 inch, it starts loading again. Then in my browser cookies list I will see 100 and 100 of cookies for that one site. SFGate is one of the worse ones. Avoid. Do not go there. Also Los Angeles Times.
-
The Rant Thread
I have my browser set to not allow third party cookies but as you can see, cookies are still added to my browser cookies history. Also some websites will not even let you log in much less just see the site if you don't allow third party cookies. Then there is the constant message I get now from almost every website: the message that's over the entire screen saying this site requires your acceptance of cookies to make your experience even better. How is it going to make my experience better? If if's a E-Commerce site, by accepting the cookie, will it give me special buy one get one free deals? First order free? NOPE. Those cookies are just there to spy on you. If you don't click OK, you can't even see the site. ALTHOUGH I have found that the browser extension I added to my browser called REMOVE OVERLAY sometimes let you remove that message without clicking OK and still have access to the whole site. Then there are some sites that put so many cookies, each one under different names, up to 10 different names, just for visiting their site once, like AT&T and Time Warner Cable or my Bank. Why do they need so many when all I did was log in to view my latest bill?
-
The Rant Thread
I seen some websites that put cookies that do not expire until 10 years or 20 years or even once, 50 years from now. But this one beats them all. This is the image site I use to host the film quiz images on. 7980 years from now. as if this computer and the internet will still be up and running then. Some of the cookies are crazy on some sites. Instead of grouping all of them under the same website name, there is a couple of site (IGN or WebMD or Ranker or one of the online news sites) that put a bunch of numbers in front of each one. So it will be ####.nameofthesite. When I go into the cookies list, instead of being able to delete all the cookies under nameofthesite with a single click, I will have to scroll down the entire cookie list and delete each one with a click One of those sites not only does that, it also put a ton of cookies on your computer just for opening one single webpage on their sites. Anywhere from 90 to 150 cookies. It leaves me no choice but to delete ALL cookies instead of deleting 90-150 cookies one at a time with one mouse click at a time - which means I will have to log back into all the websites I visit regularly like Lara Croft or my email and so on. What they are doing should be illegal!!
-
Rutger Hauer, 'Blade Runner' co-star and memorable bad guy, dies at 75
I have never seen True Blood. But I just looked him up and he was in the movie version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Strange I didn't realize it was him.
-
Rutger Hauer, 'Blade Runner' co-star and memorable bad guy, dies at 75
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/24/entertainment/rutger-hauer-dead/index.html I will always remember him for 4 memorable movie roles, in order of chronological appearance by release date year: terrorist Heymar 'Wulfgar' Reinhardt in 1981 Nighthawks, replicant Roy Batty in 1982 Blade Runner, the knight Navarre who was in love with Michelle Pfeiffer's character in 1985 Ladyhawke, and the bad guy John Ryder in 1986 The Hitcher.
-
SECOND and THIRD Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Only 17 left to solve. I think y'all can! I think y'all can! I think y'all can!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Cruise learned to fly real jet fighters to make this film. So the scenes of him in the cockpit flying the jet fighter are real with Cruise in full control of the aircrafts: they were not made by putting him in a cockpit mock up and using CGI to make it look like he is flying. In Mission Impossible Fallout, he also learned to fly a helicopter. The helicopter chase scene at the end of that film, Cruise was really flying a helicopter. Cruise claims he does so because he demands realism in his movies but I think the true reason is because he is very arrogant, he wants to be in every scene and he will not allow CGI and stunt crew to create a scene when he can do it himself. So according to this trailer, Maverick has been in the Navy for 30 years as a Naval Aviator. Does the U.S. Navy really allows someone in his mid to late 50's to still fly Jet Fighters?
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
That's why I pay money for very good VPN and get a lot of this shows you have to pay to stream and watch - for free. In the past 9 years, I have watched over 3 dozens very good TV series and Mini-Series made in other countries that will never see broadcast here in the USA, not even on Netflix or on Amazon Prime, all thanks to the free download system. I have also watched countless numbers (at least a couple of 100) of very good movies made in other countries that will never see the inside of a U.S. movie theater or a Region 1 DVD. Most of what Hollywood puts on TV and on the big screen nowadays is TRASH!
-
Tom Brady is worse dad of the century
He could had seriously injured his 6 years old daughter. I see he is as bad as a father as he is a football player. The only thing he is good at is cheating in football. https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/22/americas/tom-brady-cliff-dive-criticism-trnd/index.htm Does she wants to be an Olympic champion? I hate parents that make their kids become something they do not want to be! p.s. I am a way better Dad than he is. The only things you will find this Dad to Dad-Shame on is giving his kids too many ice cream and donuts.
-
SECOND and THIRD Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
Morphie on a roll.
-
SECOND and THIRD Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- SECOND and THIRD Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- SECOND and THIRD Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
The ANSWERS to the remaining unsolved images are at the bottom of this page. 1. Based on that book all the women love to read 8. Recent superhero film 13. Medieval peasant changes his life to court fair maiden 19. Mid 90's rich girl coming of age film 24. Famous Horror film 32. Comics movie 36. She is the beast, he is the beauty 39. Her husband keeps dying 40. There is a bomb on the train 43. Recent live action remake of a classic cartoon 45. She will help a stranger rescue a baby 48. He is stuck doing the same thing over 55. One of 2000's Best Foreign Language nominated film 77. If you could leave your entire life behind for true love, will you? 89. Award winning World War 2 film 93. The original Mean Girls 94. Classic comedy about 2 roommates 99. Recent inferior Hollywood remake of a great Norwegian thriller- Angelina Jolie at Comic-Con 2019 for The Eternals
10 more Marvel Comics Universe movies. It will never end!- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Yeah it was the VPN. Even the direct link didn't work via VPN. Once I logged out of the VPN network (and I was using a VPN server in Switzerland) and connected directly using my ISP, it worked. USING 7 of 9 to get people to watch. Per IMDB, she will only be in 1 episode, and most likely a quick short appearance. I don't even watch Star Trek Discovery. It was stupid plus you had to pay CBS All Access to watch it.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Must be the new paid VPN I started using a month ago.- Everything about Movies and DVDs
Says the video is unavailable- July 20th, 1969.
Malls are dying. Starbucks!- July 20th, 1969.
Today is the 50th Anniversary of humans reaching the moon, landing on it and Astronaut Neil Armstrong taking One small step for man, One giant leap for mankind p.s. if you are one of those who think it never happens, please keep it to yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae6VJ6YU8uo- SECOND and THIRD Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
- SECOND and THIRD Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.