Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Michael Mann's Blackhat (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2717822/ Definitely not Mann's best work. It's not even good. It's just barely mediocre. 1.5/5 or 3/10
  2. What? What? What? http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/james-horner-dead-titanic-composer-804365
  3. Wow, that could have been a ......... CATastrophe
  4. Why didn't the cat fly off at the beginning when it was still walking on the wing? I wonder if the cat fell from that altitude, would it still have landed on its feet (and survived)?
  5. This poor cat must had lost 5 lives that day!
  6. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Arnold being funny!
  7. Survivor (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3247714/ I guess once you have become James Bond, your career after that is nothing but crap movies but a guy got to eat and pay the rent, right? Totally cliched by the number predictable should be direct to video movie. 1/5
  8. Re-watching Jaws right now. They should had fed that stupid Mayor to the shark!
  9. I was 10 years old when I watched this film and after that, I was afraid to take a bath. I still haven't once taken a bath since. Without Jaws we wouldn't have the Summer movie season and probably Star Wars would not have been as popular because Jaws was all about marketing marketing marketing. http://www.marketwatch.com/story/how-jaws-went-viral-in-the-1970s-2015-06-11/print
  10. 2 His life is like a novel in progress ANSWER: Stranger Than Fiction 3 1980's teenagers musical film ANSWER: Fame 11 Serial Killer movie prequel ANSWER: Red Dragon 12 ... and a Cello! ANSWER: The Living Daylights 18 Very recent Academy Awards winning film ANSWER: Birdman 25 Runaway train ANSWER: Unstoppable 56 The Fast and Furious hero playing a bad guy ANSWER: Running Scared 58 The devil's child movie remake ANSWER: The Omen (2006) 62 2000's Her Majesty movie ANSWER: The Queen 68 Convict stalks young mother ANSWER: No Good Deed 69 Early 80's Oscar winning romantic film ANSWER: Terms Of Endearment Thanks For Playing, Everyone!
  11. Cut Bank (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1661820 A moody, dark little obscure film about crime, small town dreams, deception, double crossing and as usual, the lure of quick easy money with stellar performances by Bruce Dern, Michael Stuhlbarg, Teresa Palmer, Billy Bob Thornton, John Malkovich, Oliver Platt and Liam Hemsworth. 4.75/5
  12. Ridley Scott's The Martian (Damon, Chastain, Bean, Mara, Ejiofor - November 2015) This is a cool unique way to promote a movie. I had to re-watch it several times (after downloading the 1080p version from YouTube using Clip Converter) to catch all the 'live' tweets.
  13. I guess I will give it a couple of more days and then post the answers.
  14. 40? That would make me.... Happy Birthday Angelina!
  15. CHAPPiE (2015) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1823672/ Not as good as District 9 and worse than Elysium. I am sorry, Neill Blomkamp, but I can only give this film a 5 out of 10. Hopefully your next film, Alien 5, will be better!
  16. http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/waffle-iron-argument-30-people-tossed-motel-article-1.2236736/ My opinion? This incident is confirming evidence that we need stricter waffle control laws in this country. No one needs an assault waffle or assault waffle maker. No extra capacity waffle magazines or semi automatic waffle makers unless you're in law enforcement or the military or are Hillary Clinton (and in dire need of the protection). This also proves what happens if there are restrictions on the waffle makers in the hotel. Guests are not allowed to bring their own waffle makers and that needs to end. Everyone has the right to bring their own. A good guy with a waffle maker would have L'eggo the Eggos of these bad guys hoarding the waffles and makers, and this wouldn't have gotten so out of hand. Waffles don't kill people, only bad guys with waffles and makers do.
  17. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    This may sound funny but E.T. gave me nightmares.
  18. 5 out of 6. #66 is not Thirteen Ghosts. (finish the sentence of the clue I posted)
  19. 38 years ago today, one movie changed film making and the movie industry forever! I was 12. We didn't go to movies much and we went to see Star Wars because everyone was talking about it long before it came out. It was the most wondrous thing I've had ever felt at a movie and to this day, it's still the best movie experience I've ever had closely followed by only a handful of other movies: Terminator, Terminator 2, Die Hard, The Road Warrior. I can safely say these 5 films were the only time in my life of watching 1000 and 1000 of movies that I can remember cheering and clapping when the credits started rolling.
  20. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    This is funny!
  21. Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802144 Why the poor ratings and bad reviews? What was wrong with it? 4/5
  22. 2 His life is like a novel in progress 3 1980's teenagers musical film 11 Serial Killer movie prequel 12 ... and a Cello! 18 Very recent Academy Awards winning film 24 He is stuck in his overnight job with a beaufiful girl 25 Runaway train 29 Before he was Mad Max, he was money launderer 33 Haunted house comedy 34 Recent World War II blockbuster film 46 2 women fight each other on their wedding day 56 The Fast and Furious hero playing a bad guy 58 The devil's child movie remake 62 2000's Her Majesty movie 66 It's like being stuck in the Rubik's 68 Convict stalks young mother 69 Early 80's Oscar winning romantic film
  23. Video here: http://www.wbaltv.com/national/what-is-a-legend-made-of-lots-of-yellow-dots/33164256 More info here: http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2015/05/22/pac-man-35/27771695/ I used to play it at the arcade in the 80's all the time but I was never able to get past stage 5. Then later on Ms. Pac-Man, I was never able to get past stage 3. I was better at other Arcade games of the times like Tempest and Defender and Xevious and remember Dragon's Lair? On a good day I could play that from beginning to end without dying on four quarters.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.