Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

  1. No fair The first time I died so many time for such idiotic reasons (it was on easy mode for god's sake! ) and my second time was like 3...damn...you guys are good!
  2. It used to be Kazakstan (sp? There's an H in there somewhere! ) But I replayed it today and I gotta say Ghana was much fun and Enlgand was fun cuz it was long and tricky
  3. Maybe you should look your prob. up online or just buy it for PC like Von Croy said
  4. You know..I'm glad that's what it means cuz I was taking guesses based on my spanish knowledge and it was a funny guess. Acta sounds like Actua (Act) Est sounds like es (is) Fabula sounds like fabulous, but its fable in spanish. Act is fabulous!
  5. OMG...I just saw the pic. Dey got Served!
  6. I agree, that is dumb! I'ma wack those parents upside da head
  7. Oh, that's so cool! AJ's back Yeah, does anyone know? I'm so happy!!!
  8. I think weird is sexy. That shot-in-the-head statue thing is cool, I would buy it...if I had money that is but since it costs that much I wouldn't waste all of that on it so, no, but it is cool I also thought the vials of blood were cool, or maybe its just cuz I'm weird? W/e
  9. Chasity watched Venessa go in the hole and sighed. She thought about what Ven had said... She's right... Chasity thought. But now I gotta wait for Zack to wake up. Chasity looked into the hole and then sat back down. ''Come on Zack, do you really want a snowball thrown at you?''Chasity said, poking Zack's nose. ''Wake...up!''
  10. As everyone's already said, it is really amazing! Wow, this topic is old and I never saw it...
  11. Lol, I can't draw anime at all. I love the pics btw, I think Julie's ripped jeans shouldn't go further And the one's with red hair and Lara are great
  12. That pic is very nice, Mark. Good job
  13. They all look great, that WWE one was funny
  14. Oh, now that's mean Well, maybe if the hair was a lil outta her face.
  15. LOL, sorry that just reminds me of White Chicks...I wonder if Lara would punch me if I said that LMAO. Anyway, yeah they are nice.
  16. I haven't seen Jordon here in quite sometime. And I forgot his email
  17. ''I knew it! I knew there was something wrong with that guy, I just couldn't put my finger on it.''Chasity said and then she heard a thump. Zak had been knocked out. ''Venessa, do you think it was a good idea to run away? I mean, look at what's goin' on! Elcrone just ran off, Lara Croft herself after him, and Zack is unconscious.''
  18. I don't want to many, I just want a lot of playing action, but I do want the cutscenes to be cool ones if there are a lot. Oh, the excitement to much time to wait
  19. It would be cool to play the old games in better graphics (way cool, the quicksand/mud didn't look like quicksand/mud. I always died ) But we'll see
  20. 24?? Really...well that's more appropriate for the way she looks
  21. Lara-IWANNABE-Lara replied to a post in a topic in Tomb Raider Legend
    That's cool, good luck
  22. I played on easy the first time and England was still sorta confusing, it also felt like it was taking forever. God *bleep* shiny metal boxes and fire, *bleep*ing snake!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.