Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shrensh

ModRaider
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shrensh

  1. My sister went to see it last night and she says it's extremely funny. I want to see it quite badly; I'm a big fan of Spaced and Shaun of the Dead. Hopefully I'll manage to get to the cinema and not have to wait for the DVD...
  2. Yeah, that's the right size for it. My TRLE disc is 192MB, but the downloadable version is compressed to make it smaller.
  3. It's also in the Goodies section here, although one of the versions at that site is different to the one here. I like it a lot
  4. Hello Lady Lara Croft, welcome to LCO! I became a TR fan myself in early 2003 when I was given TR3. Then I played AoD, Last Revelation, TR2, TR1, Chronicles and most recently Legend. I'm also very excited for the Anniversary Edition and can't wait to get it Hope you enjoy yourself here!
  5. I just finished Madubu Gorge My stats: I managed to find all the secrets again and I'm on 412 saves. Kayak + spikes = death
  6. If you want to do the backflip kick on PC, right-click and then press E while Lara is in the air.
  7. Heya Hippo, good to see you again! Stop on by whenever you can, you'll always be welcome
  8. Awwwwwww, so cute, Raek!!!! The caption on this one makes me laugh:
  9. Yeah, very nice work you two! Good luck with the competition
  10. Hello Black Crow, welcome to the Lara Croft Online forums! I hope you enjoy yourself here and make loads of new friends!
  11. Welcome back Singr! It's great to see you around, I've missed ya!
  12. The first picture looks like The Great Wall from TR2 without the textures having loaded properly, like Lara-Girl says. The second picture isn't from an official Tomb Raider game, it's from a custom-built level called The Element of Chaos.
  13. Here's a picture of all my kitty cats: The tortoise-shell one on the bed is Maxine, the ginger one is Jennifer, and the Siamese is Nicky, who was already introduced earlier.
  14. We already have a thread for the Anniversary Edition cover art, in the 10th Anniversary board. http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/index...?showtopic=1723
  15. Hello Amanda, welcome to the forum
  16. You're welcome Good luck with the rest of the game, and if you need any more help just ask!
  17. Here's a picture of one of my kitties that my sister took when she went back home for a visit recently. This is Nicky, being all evil.
  18. Wow, very very nice! Thanks for that! I am so excited for this game...
  19. I'd say it could be that the graphics drivers need updating. Although, I've had some minor trouble with next-gen graphics using the most recent drivers for my card, but then my graphics card isn't the most powerful card by any means.
  20. Hi LTrain, welcome to LCO If you get too close to the statue that has the blue light, it will move to another statue. What you need to do is to get as close as you can to a statue without causing the blue light to move, and then make Lara crouch in front of the, statue facing the statue. If Lara is crouching she doesn't get as much damage from the ghost as when she is standing. Pull out the shotgun and blast the ghost every time it flies in front of Lara, and keep doing this until it is stunned. It'll only be stunned for a few seconds, so you'll have to be quick when grabbing the painting. When the ghost stops moving, quickly put the shotgun away, run to the statue, and press Action to pick up the painting.
  21. It means it's just one level on its own that's not connected to any of the TR games. It's not part of the official timeline of TRs 1 - 6 either.
  22. It's a stand-alone level made with the Tomb Raider 4 engine that was given away with the London Times newspaper at around the time that TR4 was released.
  23. Yeah, all the downloadable Gold levels are located here.
  24. Hello Romy, you are very welcome to join our forum! There are a lot of great people here, so I hope you enjoy yourself and make some new friends.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.