Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holidays and such...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 168
  • Views 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The picture you showed me was gorgeous, so I know you'll all have a great time! See you when you get back! :)

  • 2 weeks later...

We're back & had a wonderful time. We missed most of the bad storms, although the internet was a bit spotty some days. I'll post pics as soon as they're loaded from my camera. I remembered the camera, but not the special cable that attaches, lol.

LOL! :lol:

Welcome back! Can't wait to see some pictures. :D

Here's the pics finally, sorry they took so long for me to upload (2 kids starting college/uni this week):

post-12-1251906899_thumb.jpg Manatee Springs, FL (swimming area with schools of fish)

post-12-1251906949_thumb.jpg Ormond Beach, FL (North of Daytona, FL)

post-12-1251906978_thumb.jpg Man-O-War on the beach in Daytona (Dead, but still, scary)

post-12-1251907009_thumb.jpg Rainbow Springs Park, FL

post-12-1251907578_thumb.jpg Manatee Springs, FL (edge of the swimming area further down towards the river)

Great pics. Manatee Springs is beautiful.

I agree...also it's got tons of horse farms, so we enjoyed that as well. My daughter and I even got to pet a few. No pics, though, as we pet them from outside the fence & I didn't think the owners would have appreciated it.

It was extremely hot & muggy though...good thing there's a lot of springs nearby!

  • 2 months later...

I'm going back home to South Africa for a two-week holiday, leaving tonight. I'll have some net access though, so I'll pop in when I have a spare moment or two. Be back on the 20th :)

Yeah, I'll be back in London over Christmas and New Year. I'd have loved to have been able to shift my holiday up a week to be in Cape Town for the end of December, but plane tickets over that period cost over £1,000 :blink:

  • 4 months later...

Hi all,

We just returned from Madeira, small Portuguese island. Great place, very peaceful!

Attaching a photo, view from the cable Car! The island is very pretty, with high mountains on one side and the beatiful ocean on the other! The views are amazing!

We went there cause I needed a break and lots of rest, before I had a nervous break down due to working too much! Mission accomplished! ;)

BP

post-4-127089304795_thumb.jpg

  • 1 month later...

I am on vacation from Thursday, May 27th to Monday, May 31st.

I am taking Andrea and our 3 Angels to Sunny and Cool (high of 68 instead of 90) San Diego, California to visit Mamma and Dad on their 50th wedding anniversary!!

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.