Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holidays and such...

Featured Replies

its now august so i can post i'll be away from the 23rd, im going down to St Ives for a week and i'll be having my birthday down there :D. anyone been there? I looked on google earth, 4 nice beaches a harbour and what looks like a nice town, doesnt look like there's alot to do though but its centred around alot of attractions and other towns

:'( i read a review today the place is full of mould and poor staff :angry: they better upgrade me free of charge if there's anything wrong

  • Replies 168
  • Views 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, so do I. I'll be taking the laptop i think they have internet there so i'll keep you updated...

  • 2 weeks later...

we will be out of town from Thursday November 13th to Monday November 17th 2008

we are going to San Diego to visit my parents and see the new Bond Movie

:woho:

Have fun :D

im back btw the conditions were great totally not what i was expecting i need to write my own review i guess...

got some pics i'll save them for another day its too late

  • 1 month later...
I'm off to New York tomorrow, and not back home until Wednesday afternoon.

I am so looking forward to this trip. :woho:

Bit late here but hope you have/had a great time, lol...

I'm on holiday as of this Wednesday (22nd). I'm off to Spain for a week. It's the first time I've been abroad really...Well, I went to Austria when I was about 12 but that was with my school, and I didn't have a passport (was a joint one I believe). I've only ever been on a plane as far as Jersey (UK) and that was one of those small things with propellors, lol.

Did this thread used to be pinned?

*Hopes he didn't inadvertantly unpin it*

See ya soon guys!

lucky you cliffy!!

have a great time in sunny Spain and a couple of Sangrias for me!!

AngelR - hope have/had a great time in NY!

:lol:

Welcome back from the big apple Ange!

glad you enjoyed it - any piccies?

we're off for a couple of days in Manchester - bit of a shopping trip with the girls really - hardly as exciting as NY, but it's a break from the norm!

:rolleyes:

  • Author
Welcome back from the big apple Ange!

glad you enjoyed it - any piccies?

we're off for a couple of days in Manchester - bit of a shopping trip with the girls really - hardly as exciting as NY, but it's a break from the norm!

:rolleyes:

We had the camera all ready to go with our hand luggage and then it got left behind! We do have some photos - most on my sons phone which we haven't put on the PC yet and the others on a disposable we bought, which hasn't been developed yet. Just hope we have some actually OK.

Have a good time in Manchester, we found out yesterday that we're going there the week after next - Euan has an interview at the Uni, hopefully we'll have a bit of time after for a look around.

We had the camera all ready to go with our hand luggage and then it got left behind! We do have some photos - most on my sons phone which we haven't put on the PC yet and the others on a disposable we bought, which hasn't been developed yet. Just hope we have some actually OK.

Have a good time in Manchester, we found out yesterday that we're going there the week after next - Euan has an interview at the Uni, hopefully we'll have a bit of time after for a look around.

Oh no! Sorry to hear about the camera, Angel! That´s like everybody´s worst nightmare on holiday!

I´m still in Spain but we have internet at our apartment at a cost, so I stole some time between drinking etc, lol. I´m coming back tomorrow night...I´ll post some pics asap!

Have fun in Manchester, lm!

We had the camera all ready to go with our hand luggage and then it got left behind! We do have some photos - most on my sons phone which we haven't put on the PC yet and the others on a disposable we bought, which hasn't been developed yet. Just hope we have some actually OK.

Have a good time in Manchester, we found out yesterday that we're going there the week after next - Euan has an interview at the Uni, hopefully we'll have a bit of time after for a look around.

How odd that you took off to New York on the 17th. I did too, but only to get a connecting flight to LA. I took off from Bristol though, and if you did, we may have been on the same plane at some point!

Hope you had a great time!

MsC

we had a very nice break in Manchester, although it was bloody freezing! Andy's actually going back on Saturday for the big match! lol - we just got thrashed by Chelsea 3-0 though, I think our lucky reign at the top may be over! hope you had a nice time in Spain Cliffy, good to see you were drinking when you posted - lol! reign on Sangria!

  • 1 month later...

Hope you had fun in manchester larsonsmother :lol:

Edited by Phoenix Bond

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Author

We're off to Northumberland tomorrow, Stu, Myself and Benson (dog) will be staying in Bamburgh for 2 weeks. It's our first long holiday without Euan (he's already gone on his 2 month holiday) but I'm sure we'll cope lol. As long as we have some half decent weather and get to do all we want to do, we'll be happy. We're not at work. :woho:

Have fun AngelR! I hope you have a great time! :)

have a great time Ange!

We just had a nice weekend in York and the girls went to London to see the Killers in Hyde Park.

looking forward to 28th Aug when we fly off for a 5 night stay in New York!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.