Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holidays and such...

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Views 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We arrived back from Florida on Sunday afternoon - all feeling pretty jetlagged atm - Had a great time, the villa was lovely - we particularly like Busch Gardens as we hadn't been before - went on Sheikra 3 times - must be mad! We had a bit of a freaky cold spell in the first week, the locals said it was very unusual but it was everywhere in the US apparently - it only lasted a couple of days then the temp. went back up into the high 70's - also went to Wet n Wild - has anyone been? I thought Disco H2O was fab and the Brain wash.

My fave attraction still has to be the Superman ride at Universal Islands of Adventure, also the Hulk and Tower of Terror at MGM (sorry, now called Hollywood Studios). Also did some shopping at the Florida Mall, bought myself an Ipod and the girls got new converse shoes and clothes. All in all, had a great time, wish I was still there!

:lol:

  • 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you all know that i will be gone From Feb 8th - 14th.

Brian & i are going on a cruise with some friends. We'll be going to Cozumel & Belize......

:woho: :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho:

Just wanted to let you all know that i will be gone From Feb 8th - 14th.

Brian & i are going on a cruise with some friends. We'll be going to Cozumel & Belize......

:woho: :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho:

I've been to Cozumel and Belize, Angie.

It's so beautiful there and you and Brian will have a great time!!

;)^_^

Have a great time, Angelaian!! I'll miss you! {{Hugs}}

I'll be going to New York City from the 8th to the 10th with my hubby for our 10th anniversary. See you all when we get back. :)

I'm back! NYC was awesome! I can't wait to go again. We went to Hard Rock Cafe, Times Square, Central Park, the Metropolitan Museum of Art...and lots more. Some serious walking, lol.

Cool, AJ! I'm going to NYC on the 29th of February until the 3rd of March for a long weekend! I can't wait, I lived there as a kid for half the year so I can't wait to go back!

Glad you all had a good time!

MsC

I'm back & yes, we had a FABULOUS time!!! I'll post some pics as soon as i can become "un-lazy" enough to crawl under the desk & hook the camera back up, LOL

WB, AJ!! So glad you & Mike had a wonderful anniversary!!

I Love NY to visit, but wouldn't want to ever live there again, lol

  • 3 months later...

Just to let you all know I'm leaving tonight to go to Dublin for the weekend, and will be returning Sunday evening. I need a holiday badly so I'm really looking forward to it! See you all on Sunday :)

Thanks! :) Just got back, and we had a great time. We almost didn't make it though because some horrible person had dropped their bicycle on the tracks at one of the stations between Liverpool Street Station and Stansted Airport, and it then got ran over and damaged the train, which caused horrible delays. It took us two and a half hours to do a 45 minute journey! We made it with only minutes to spare, and only because the flight happened to be delayed. Trains are fun :smiley:

  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, just a quick note to say that I'm off on my Holiday tomorrow. I'm going to Westward Ho! In Devon for two weeks. No doubt I'll have some photos to share on my return! :woho::woho:

Woo, you're down my end of Britain!

Nice place to visit too, hope you get the weather, it's been quite sunny down here the past couple of weeks so I hope it stays that way for you!

Have a great time, Cliffy,

MsC

Woo, you're down my end of Britain!

Nice place to visit too, hope you get the weather, it's been quite sunny down here the past couple of weeks so I hope it stays that way for you!

Have a great time, Cliffy,

MsC

Thanx, Crofty!

I'm hoping the weather will be ok, but I've heard that it'll be raining alot! :angry:

Friday morning I will be going with my folks via airlines up to Iowa for a week for a family reunion. Fortunately it will be away from where all the flooding was going on.

This will be my first time on a plane so this will surely be an experience.

  • Author

Hope you have a great time Hardcore, and enjoy the experience of flight.

I'm going away tomorrow - we're off up North for a week. We're going to Whitby in Yorkshire. I am ready for a holiday :woho:

  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I'm back guys...The weather wasn't that bad, but I didn't go sea swimming! Won lots on the Bingo though, lol. Hope ya had a good time, Hardkore!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.