Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Regarding: Suggestive Themes

rjulia211

^_^ hiya rjulia,

In the Uk Tomb Raider Legend has been given a 12+ rating. This is due to the mild violence (shooting etc that is the same for all Tomb Raider games) and some very mild swearing "Bloody Hell" and "(wolf) piss" is the extent of the swearing.

There are no themes of a sexual nature in the game, and no nudity.

Legend's theme is no different from the previous Tomb Raider games in my opinion, and your son will enjoy playing it.

Not quite sure what the "suggestive themes" is referring to, but there is nothing that stands out that is any different from the previous Tomb Raider games.

You can also visit HERE for the ESRB (Entertainment Software Rating Board) guide to their game ratings.

Hope this has helped.

Best Wishes Andy. :D

Edited by werdnA kroY

I'll be basically agreeing with the above. Nothing wrong other than mild violence and some small swear words (about 3 of those words and 2 have been quoted).

The suggestive themes is one that has stumped me for a while. There's a level in Tokyo where Lara is wearing a slightly revealing dress that she rips up. The dress reveals some underwear and it emphasises her chest area but I wouldn't call it suggestive.

There's also the possibility of it regarding Lara/Anaya, Lara/Amanda and Zip/Alister relationships. Some fans have suggested that there's going on between the couples but nothing is actually ever said or done in the game, LoL.

Buy it for your son and I'm sure he'll enjoy it =)

• 1 year later...
^_^ hiya rjulia,

In the Uk Tomb Raider Legend has been given a 12+ rating. This is due to the mild violence (shooting etc that is the same for all Tomb Raider games) and some very mild swearing "Bloody Hell" and "(wolf) piss" is the extent of the swearing.

There are no themes of a sexual nature in the game, and no nudity.

Legend's theme is no different from the previous Tomb Raider games in my opinion, and your son will enjoy playing it.

Not quite sure what the "suggestive themes" is referring to, but there is nothing that stands out that is any different from the previous Tomb Raider games.

You can also visit HERE for the ESRB (Entertainment Software Rating Board) guide to their game ratings.

Hope this has helped.

Best Wishes Andy. :D

I think the "suggestive themes" refer to the Evening, Ripped outfit

• 3 months later...

The game should be suitable for your son. Basically, quite a bit of skin is shown in some of Lara's outfits, but nothing besides that. No making out or other love scenes of that sort.