Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Strange baby snake girl!! God don't exists huh? Well he exists and no comments!!

Raider Man

PLZ J7wild, don't watch this or any other women are pregnant or men whom they're wife is, its a little dissapointed but if you are dare to watch it, you must have a really strong personality and thats all.

One day a mother was pregnant she got a baby and it was a girl and she pregnant again and gets a baby its also a girl and another time, pregnant again, she got a girl, and she hates her God for getting girls and she hates three of her daughters alot because she wish to have a boy and not girls, to a new hospital where she goes and one of the nurse just told her "do you have any other babies?" The mother said "I have these 3 disgusting snake girls, they are snakes, they are sitting into the house and I wish they were dead" These 3 little girls are normal and not snake but she just hated them and called them snakes girls cuz she hate girls and prefer boys better than girls, the nurse then said and get really strange "Well what do you think this one could be" the woman then said "This one is going to be a snake girl too, this time she's a girl and snake like the others of her sisters" And god just get angree at her and gave her something that never forget the lesson in her life.

Birth defects are not something people should post on the web. Sorry, I'm removing the link. Gia

In my opinion, this is not something that's gonna make me believe in God...

This woman is obviously so self-centred and selfish that she can't see that you shouldn't care what sex your baby is; they didn't exactly get to choose and shouldn't be punished because of it.

People like this disgust me, they shouldn't have been given the children in the first place if it were an act of God, in my opinion.

MsC

she doesn't want children, she should not have sex!!

anyway, I did see the video RaiderMan posted before Gia removed it and I feel sorry for any parents who have children born with defects;

it makes me feel sad especially for the child because he/she is going to be teased by people all his/her life just because he/she is different!!

:(

In my opinion, this is not something that's gonna make me believe in God...

This woman is obviously so self-centred and selfish that she can't see that you shouldn't care what sex your baby is; they didn't exactly get to choose and shouldn't be punished because of it.

People like this disgust me, they shouldn't have been given the children in the first place if it were an act of God, in my opinion.

MsC

Miss Croft, do you really don't believe in God?!! :mellow: And by the way, she's not the only one who happened to her, most of people got punished from god in their life but since Gia don't want me to post, then I must follow the rules.

Miss Croft, do you really don't believe in God?!! :mellow: And by the way, she's not the only one who happened to her, most of people got punished from god in their life but since Gia don't want me to post, then I must follow the rules.

If she doesn't, that is HER buisness. There is no need to try and convince people to believe in God. You wouldn't want someone always going on about how God doesn't exist, then don't do it to other people. Simple. It's rude and aggorant.

In America we have Freedom of Religion.

Gia never said that she didn't want you to post, just follow the rules AND use common sense when posting.

That's all. :-)

Whether or not we believe in God doesn't define whether or not we're good people. How we act defines whether or not we're good people.

I just thought I should point out that there a few people in this world who don't believe in God, whom I'm sure are much nicer people then some who DO believe in God. And vice versa.

There are a few people in the world who believe in God, but think that they are so righteous that they begin to judge other people, and I believe God would say that it's not right to judge other people.

I believe in God. I don't care if you do or not. Yes, I'd like to know that there are a few people in the world who agree with me, but it's not my place to change anyone's mind. IN fact, God might find it more pleasing to see that I'm friends with everyone rather than someone who's hated for pushing my beliefs on them.

With that said, there are some people in the world who are just so ignorant and stubborn that they misunderstand what's "human nature" and what's a sin. Those are the people that annoy me.

As for this woman who didn't want her daughters because they were girls... that's just mean. They should be loved by their Mother. And if they aren't then they should be put up for adoption and the woman should pray that Angelina Jolie is the kind-hearted soul who adopts them.

Thats the point, if she didn't hate her girls and called them snakes, then God will not send a baby like this to her, the baby is inocent, she's going to be in God's hand, her soul not her body, but her soul is going to live in peace.

Point 1: People who follow the Shigevera or don't have relegion, they are sure that God don't exist with this perfect world, they think that this is all a magic, all happened with a single bacteria and then become bigger and bigger and bigger, and they think that people who believe in God are alone in their life, they think that people believe in god because they imagine that someone is with them, they feel safe and hope all time, thats what they think, and this is whats really annoys me ALOT.

Point 2: You are right about not convencing people, but you know? I will tell you something, when the Jesus came, and made the magic relegion book of Christian (one relegion book only) in phalastine (AND NOT ISRAEL :P) most of people don't believe in God at all, and people who want love and care believe in him, then they convence these people to believe in god more and more, later they all believe in God and thats what God wants, why did her bring Jesus?!! Just for fun? To try to tell the poeple the truth, the answer which is the main thing that God exists. and between, if you convence other people that don't have relegion and later they believed in him, you are going to take good marks from God, your way to paradise is very easy, and thats what I amtrying to do, its ok they are freedom, but we just talk and talk and talk, we may help them to udnerstand more.

Point 3: I live in Lebanon, its an Arab country, and it alos contains all kind of relegions, EXCEPT JEWS OFCOUSRE which is the wrongest relegion in all time and no comment, I am a Muslim, and believe in the REALITY of the book of jew, the REALITY of the book of christian, but unfortunatily there are many types of books in these 2 relegions, its impossible to find out the true answer, but what I care is believing of the Mousa, the Messenger of God from Jew, and Eisa (Jesus) Messnger of God related to christian, and at last, the one strangest book had created by one man that don't know how to read and write any of the sentences created a very strange book ever in this world, Muhammad the last messnger of God, Relegion of jew created many of their own relegion and thats what is the wrongest thing, Christian they start to copy and change some of the words and thats what it just confused me alot! Qura'an which is the Muslim relegion is the one type of book for Islam that never had been copied or changed, I wish for people who are interested in reading the Qura'an even if they think thats its a book of lie, I wish from god to give them the power to learn the Arabic language and when start reading it, you, yourself is going to say thats its not a lie, it contains strange and perfect words and systems. I didn't believed in God by my parents teaching me, I told them to never teach me, I just start to search everyday in my life when I was 13 years old tell now to find the truth answer, I just read, and what I considered is that Qura'an is the perfect answer, just try to learn the arabic language and you'll see when you read it.

Point 4: Don't worry if you believed in other relegion god will always be with you if you just believed in him, but its going to be easy for you to the way of paradise when you find the true answer, even though its ok you must be good in life, but you know ofcourse whos going to be punished forever! The scientists, yes the scientists who taught people the rules of relegion, they started to divide the people in many types and hates each other's relegion, thats who are, the scientists, we didn't live that day long ago, and the turthest answer vanished, so they started to convince people and let them to follow of what they said, I don't know many about the jews, thats why christians and muslims separated in 3 types, please don't get me wrong, understand what I am saying, I don't mean about the book of relegion, I mean about the relegions only, not the books.

Point 5: Christians gets affected of their relegion so far, and thats what the book had been separated uin 3 types, every book is differ than others, but muslims they are also other type of relegion of muslims, to give you ane example, Roman christian, "Arthotheski" abd so... And also Muslims "Sunni, Sheie, Habachi" but these 3 types of muslim relegion follow ONLY one book which is Qura'an, we all share the book, only Qura'an, can't say every book is differ than the others, its one, Qura'an. but we just separated because of the stories that happened long time ago, if you interested please tell me I would like to post it here, and thats what it pushes me to believe in Muslim strongly.

Point 6: Shegivara followers whom don't have relegion don't believe in god ------> Many magics had happened BTW these the last messengers, everyone made magics because God want them to believe in god easier, but along with all these kind of technologies, and perfect disgns, and many other published technologies, and explorers pushes, and (:D :D how much Tomb Raider Legend published and annivasary also published more than the 1st TR :B) pushes people to don't believe in magics and thats also annoys me ALOT!!!

Hi everyone,

Religion is never an easy topic and one that can bring out the best and the worst of people, especially between those that don't share the same beliefs. Here at LCO, we make a point in respecting everyone's beliefs and religions and, if necessary, stop further discussions on the topic to avoid bigger problems. And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

This thread is now locked. If you wish to continue discussing religion and who believes and what/whom, do so using the Private Message system.

BPanther