Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Help me guys!

larsonsmother

Hi guys!

ok, here's my problem, hubby only ever goes on youtube and suddenly gets the message when trying to play a video, sorry, you have javascript turned off (which i dont) or you need to download the latest flash player - I follow the link to download and nothing happens - so, i google 'why can't i download flash player' and it gives me a link for an uninstller for old versions of the flash player, I uninstall, and try to re-install - still nothing, wont download - so I look for more help, someone suggests downloading firefox as downloads are easier - I have downloaded in the past and then gone back to IE, but I try downloading firefox, close all programs, try the uninstaller again (as suggested) then re-install the flash player, still nothing, so, we can't watch anything on youtube and I can't fathom out what to do - sorry for the long-winded post, but I try to give you guys the full story - btw, my pc is an old desktop but usually works fine - on Windows XP - hope you can help.

thanks

Angie

Guest Fusion

some videos just give you that message try other video's. and it wont hurt to recheck your settings in case you downloaded a update that doesn't support the flash version. (highly unlikely though)

its possible that when you installed again you installed flash player and not the web version. (with all the different types of video players i might be mistaken if flash has a web version.)

The music player on LCO is flash apparently so try to use that, (its on the home link) www.laracroftonline.com

Guest Fusion

Trojans dont block JS, thats a bit pointless but i can see why someone would that just to cause a pain to someone else I second that run a scan, If you dont have a AV then you can download a trial of AVG, its okay as a temporary thing but I wouldn't count on it for total protection. it does the job ;)

Hi had a look at your problem got the same error with IE6 , this is what i did go to this link and click on this point (refer to the pic ive linked and see how u go )

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html#fp9

THIS IS THE PIC ADOBE FLAH PLAYER PIC

Edited by ghostrider