Funny screenshots, possible bugs, etc

BPanther

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fusion0001

I just found a bug in Ghana when you climb up the ladder to get to the room with all the water (to get the water wheel spinning) well when you have climbed up the ladder jump across the gap where the water eventually flows to the wheel and the water is there but invisible sorry i dont have a screen i dont know how to make one :(

I just found a bug in Ghana when you climb up the ladder to get to the room with all the water (to get the water wheel spinning) well when you have climbed up the ladder jump across the gap where the water eventually flows to the wheel and the water is there but invisible sorry i dont have a screen i dont know how to make one :(

I've found this bug too.

And to make screen shot just push the 'Print Screen' button.

LOL :lol: You guys are great! I loved the dress bit :rolleyes: Crazy stuff, man. <_<

Edited by Lara-IWANNABE-Lara

Guest fusion0001
I've found this bug too.

And to make screen shot just push the 'Print Screen' button.

I have it on PS2 so i cant really printscreen

LOL :lol: You guys are great! I loved the dress bit :rolleyes: Crazy stuff, man. <_<

thank you im proud of that discovery

I have it on PS2 so i cant really printscreen

I didn't know.But i know now! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found a bug in west africa on youtube andit works like a charm because of it i finished the level in 6 mins an 34 secs. I'll explain, right after the cinamatic with rutland at the bebining of the game you find yourself outside the tomb, well turn back around and jump back on the rope climb to the top of it turn to the left side of the the tomb and start swinging and jump off of the rope she will be standing on air or a buldge of mossy rock move to your right a little bit and you will see a flat surface of ledge jump on to it if your jump is short dont wory she will grab it like a ledge then jump on to the shorter bolder like formation once you are on top or it move around on it until she is standing higher in the air then take a running jump to the other fornation(it may take you some time to do this correctly)walk to the edge of the formation you are on you will see some pillars and a cement floor jump onto it (this may also take some time) go to the far right corner you will have to walk across the mini waterfall then on the other side you can just walk throuh the rocks then go up the ladder and continue the game you would normally play it. hope this cool bug helps you :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hoped someone would start this.

I couldn't find a way to duplicate it exactly, but on the blown up bridge, I missed the second jump and was off target.

Lara's chest went through the boards, landing her motercycle on the other side.

Another time she jumped under the bridge, landing on the ground nearby.

In Croft Manor, I went into the gym and grappled that half moon thing to make it come down before I was supposed to.

It worked anyway.

Lara climbed on nothing, going right through the object.

You can attach pictures to your message easily.In every "Add Reply" window there's an option,titled Attachments.Select a file from your computer,and then click on the UPLOAD button.

By the way, Nepal is a quite weird place.:)

THank's for the info! :)

(I will post a bugged picture when i can get one)

• 2 weeks later...

Here a funny screenshot - sorry for the bad resolution:

What?! Lara can crouch like in the classic games:

fadfs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Found a bug in Peru that makes for an amusing situation. Unless you hadn't saved recently, because it's a show-stopper.

It's just before the falling floor cut scene, after the first magnetic grapple swing to the level with the small waterfall and pool. Climb up, and instead of jumping towards the second grapple point, turn around and face the first one.

Jump twice to grapple, and you'll be stuck like this:

peru1_thumb.jpgperu2_thumb.jpgperu3_thumb.jpg

In the game, Lara keeps up her usual steady slight movements, which makes it look more surreal (eliminates the "that's just a freeze frame shot" effect). Unless you're close enough to the wall to produce this:

peru4_thumb.jpg

I had to try the amusing binocular trick, and here's how it looks from a different angle:

binos_thumb.jpg

i did as you said and here are the screnshots ... it was very amusing :lol: thanks!

post-7162-1194783505_thumb.jpg

post-7162-1194783525_thumb.jpg

post-7162-1194783543_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...