Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Stuck getting out of Urqu’s Crypt!

I cannot seem to get out of Urqu’s crypt in the Peruvian Jungle.  Coming back over the makeshift zip wire and have dropped down to a level with three spike pits. I have got over the first two with no problem but the third, the one where you attach to the wall is defeating me.  I have jumped, jumped up again to the hand hold but when I jump again she doesn’t grab the ledge above to pull up and climb out, I am left hopping round the wall trying to go up and eventually fall on the spikes.  

Annoying as each time I fail it takes me back to the Crypt entrance.

What am I doing wrong?

It's been a while since I played the game, and i dont remember the climbing being especially hinky, but maybe you encountered a bug that I didn't. Here's my guide for that area: https://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR11walk/details/jungle-4.html

Another thing that occurs to me is the autosave sending you back to the entrance may actually be a good thing. Check your map and see if you have everything from inside the crypt (a survival cache, two documents, and the sarcophagus loot). There is an archivist map between the sarcophagus and the exit. Maps are handy but not required for 100%, so it might be ok to just continue from there.

Good luck!

Edited by Stellalune
Fixed typo